NXT Breakout Stars?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
There's been a huge influx of incredibly talented superstars come into NXT lately and the show is becoming pretty much the most exciting show the WWE is currently producing. We've got Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Corey Graves, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassidy (BIG CASS!!), Sylvester Lefort (who I can see being a big player as a heel manager if they bring him up at some point), Bo Dallas (I've really come around to his current character and I love that he's a heel that thinks everyone loves him - DON'T STOP BO-LIEVING!!), etc that can be huge stars in the near future for the WWE.

Who do you see that has potential as the "face of the WWE" in the coming years?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville I know both have a bright future ahead of them, I could see them both being a world title run, maybe Sami with a WWE Title run at some point. I hope Bo Dallas doesn't get far, I can't stand him honestly, I could see Tyler Breeze maybe getting a good mid-card push I really like what I seen from him, same with Corey Graves I like him but I don't see him getting past the mid-cards.

The Viper

Reaction score
Oh shit. I totally forgot about my main man, Tyler Breeze. Yeah, he's wonderful. I can see him being a hit in the midcard scene.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Conor O'Brian is another who could do something, I really like the gimmick he has down in NXT right now, I could see him getting a great IC Title run, MAYBE a short World Title run at one point to pass it to another face or something.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Neville doesn't have the mic skills to be a Main Eventer. Zayn & Ohno probably have the highest ceiling that I see right now. fuck Graves. Bo Dallas could be a great midcard heel some with Scott Dawson and Rusev could be a potential WC Heel. Ascension are a good tag team and could flourish as such as could Amore/Cass because they are def NOT SAWFT! I like Aiden English and Xavier Woods as well. Breeze could have a future but I'm still not 100% about him yet one thing is for sure they got so much talent it's pretty awesome

Postman Dave

Reaction score
When you guys list the talent on nxt, it really shows just how many great acts they've got down there.

Only guy i question right now is breeze, but that's only because i think his look is a tad too similar to zigglers.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk 4

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Rusev is a big galoot so I could definitely see him in the upper midcard one day, if not the main event. Zayn can obviously get by on his in-ring and charisma, though I worry that he might be a tad too small for them to push to the moon. Then again, with Bryan being a two-time (regardless of the length) WWE Champion, perhaps the ceiling isn't so unbreakable for guys like Zayn any longer.

Can't see Breeze getting out of the midcard but his gimmick is great.

Fanged Fury

I would love to see Corey Graves as a face of the WWE, even if it's for a brief period of time. I have always liked this guy in the ring and shooting promos, especially since he has his slogan tattooed on his knuckles. But I am a realist and I know WWE would never give a small guy like Corey Graves the role of the face of WWE unfortunately. But I can dream, right?