NXT 15-05-2013 Generico has arrived

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fapping at the thought of this feud, but would love it for the big stage.

I preferred Bray's backstage promo with Graves this week than his in ring one as well, it was so perfect.

I cringe every time I type Zayn though. Generico just flows so much better over the keyboard. :sad1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Fapping at the thought of this feud, but would love it for the big stage.

I preferred Bray's backstage promo with Graves this week than his in ring one as well, it was so perfect.
Both promos were really good but I think the backstage one was best as well. It might have been the fact that it was a conversation and not just a monologue.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wyatt is the man, but I don't gig this giggly humble school girl nice blouse shit from Generico. Whoops I mean Zane :silva:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy logical booking, Batman! Swear one of the smart TNA writers booked that Summer Rae/Nattie match. And it was good, too! :dawg:
Sounds crazy but Summer Rae may be WWE's best heel atm

...okay, you don't care about that. :yay: Generico! First impressions say "holy shit this guy's geniunely likeable". So refreshing to see a babyface promo that doesn't feel forced at all.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Love Maddox on Commentary.
Zayn cut a good promo and Natalya had a good match.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
68cc85452bf566ce5c84fb9dcf8c16a5.jpg

He's the one who hasn't got a torn anus or is Colt Cabana in front. You'd take him home to meet mom and dad, admit it.
77ca43aba64cce76c3f60b393fa7193d._.jpg

FELLA?!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Just wondering how they're going to screw those guys up when they get to the main roster.