NXT 15-05-2013 Generico has arrived

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Another solid one this week.
Divas match was good. Natalya should show up more often on NXT. Ending was a bit wonky since Paige didn't get involved until it was sharpshooter time.

Zayn was a good talker, probably a surprise to most considering his promo style as Generico. Also a sharp dresser and damn charismatic. He'll be just fine.

Wyatt has his character all figured out. Love the Eater of Worlds moniker. The match was a standard Wyatt squash but Burch shows some promise if he got a character.

Dusty Rhodes you dastardly bastard. You figured out a way to make Bo Dallas entertaining. Having Bo go the same route as Angle did during his original heel run, thinking of himself as a babyface whilst being hated is genius. Hopefully this will work. Neville is a better talker than expected considering his accent.

O'Brien did a typical two man squash considering his ring skills. Briley and Sakamoto did a good job selling. Loving that they are putting Conor back in a team and Rick Victor is the right person for the job.

Good segment with Graves and Wyatt backstage. Both men know how to talk and it set things up well.

Sandow helped Big E to his possibly best match yet.

They also planted a lot of seeds for the future, which is always a good thing.
Overall grade a strong 7, I might raise it to an 8.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:yay: Generico's finally here! GrammarNazi82

Just like last week I'll go ahead and call this 8/10 without watching it. Guess I'll post thoughts afterwards just like you did... wait, you're Seabs, right?

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
El generico is still taking care of orphans, this is fake.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Just like last week I'll go ahead and call this 8/10 without watching it. Guess I'll post thoughts afterwards just like you did... wait, you're Seabs, right?
I'm Stop.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm go.. see what I did there? hahaha--

I have no friends. :okay:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Loved the episode and every match and promo, inlcuding the one with Bo Dallas. That scene with Neville was just absolutely hilarious to me because it just seemed like Neville hated the shit out of Bo for a moment there, lmao.

Bray Wyatt is seriously something to marvel at. He manages to make me scared while wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a fedora.

Reactions: Roi

Stopspot

Reaction score
419df048c9629125dd4383f75b8d3f6b.jpg

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Loved the episode and every match and promo, inlcuding the one with Bo Dallas. That scene with Neville was just absolutely hilarious to me because it just seemed like Neville hated the shit out of Bo for a moment there, lmao.

Bray Wyatt is seriously something to marvel at. He manages to make me scared while wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a fedora.

omg dont b sush a mawrk

i new hoo nevelle waz b4 wwe swogswogswog

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have no shame for marking about NXT. :dawg:

To be honest with myself, the talent they have is quite amazing.

Neville has been one of my favorites since he was PAC, so I'm glad to see him getting successful.