NXT 15-05-2013 Generico has arrived

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
NXT is the best wrestling show in America. It is hard to argue. The amount of solid quality they get out in a one hour program which is booked reportedly only by Dusty Rhodes and Triple H is remarkable.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:yay: Generico's finally here! GrammarNazi82

Just like last week I'll go ahead and call this 8/10 without watching it. Guess I'll post thoughts afterwards just like you did... wait, you're Seabs, right?

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Best news I've heard all day! You would have to tease me with this awesome news while I'm at work. :haha: Can't wait to check it out later! I've been looking forward to checking Generico out in his new role as Sami Zayn. Thanks for the tag!

Stopspot

Reaction score
:yay::yay::yay:

Best news I've heard all day! You would have to tease me with this awesome news while I'm at work. :haha: Can't wait to check it out later! I've been looking forward to checking Generico out in his new role as Sami Zayn. Thanks for the tag!

68cc85452bf566ce5c84fb9dcf8c16a5.jpg

He's the one who hasn't got a torn anus or is Colt Cabana in front. You'd take him home to meet mom and dad, admit it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
68cc85452bf566ce5c84fb9dcf8c16a5.jpg

He's the one who hasn't got a torn anus or is Colt Cabana in front. You'd take him home to meet mom and dad, admit it.

I really really would. :gusta: Dude is fantastic to watch in the ring, and charismatic to boot just from his overall demeanor and attitude (haven't gotten to watch him on this NXT episode yet). I'd introduce him to the parents any day.

(Although, come to think of it, I might have to fight a friend for him since she likes gingers. :haha: )

Stopspot

Reaction score
I really really would. :gusta: Dude is fantastic to watch in the ring, and charismatic to boot just from his overall demeanor and attitude (haven't gotten to watch him on this NXT episode yet). I'd introduce him to the parents any day.
He cut a very humble and good promo, they also hinted at his past since they said he was a renowned star from the independents. He just seems like a really likable guy. Also he is a real good speaker.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He cut a very humble and good promo, they also hinted at his past since they said he was a renowned star from the independents. He just seems like a really likable guy. Also he is a real good speaker.

You, sir, are not helping reduce my wet dreams any. :fap: Cute, talented, nice, humble, likable..... yep, you all have yet another guy to see me :gusta: over.

Stopspot

Reaction score
You, sir, are not helping reduce my wet dreams any. :fap: Cute, talented, nice, humble, likable..... yep, you all have yet another guy to see me :gusta: over.
Does the fact that he will wrestle Hawkins and Cesaro during the next upcoming episodes help sweeten the deal? :eek:tunga:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Does the fact that he will wrestle Hawkins and Cesaro during the next upcoming episodes help sweeten the deal? :eek:tunga:

:mog:

Holy crap, you're killing my vagina and me over here. Stop it!

If he wrestles Ambrose at some point I'm definitely fucked. I won't be able to stand the awesome hotness.

Stopspot

Reaction score
:mog:

Holy crap, you're killing my vagina and me over here. Stop it!

If he wrestles Ambrose at some point I'm definitely fucked. I won't be able to stand the awesome hotness.
He'd carry Ambrose to a decent match.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
He'd carry Ambrose to a decent match.

I'm just about convinced he could carry anyone to a decent match. Getting to watch his in-ring abilities coupled with his overall cuteness and likableness, mixed in with Ambrose's pure hotness.... that'd be too much to take all at once. :haha:

You've got me excited and looking forward to future episodes now though! I like NXT but so often forget to watch it. Won't be able to miss this week's, or his matches with Hawkins and Cesaro, though! :eek:tunga:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Neville and generico teeming up :fap: