NWE: Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
can i get some reviews i will review yours back

CT Styles

BM: Hall/Dogg

WM: A few..

BP: hmm Maybe Pac/nWo

WP: A few..

AC: Wasn't great. Matches are too short as are promos. The color and the setting out is pretty good though and I may seem like a tight-ass saying this but 'Hayman' is spelled 'Heyman' sorry I am obsessed with grammar lol. I'd give it a 5/10

CP: Check out WCW, Nitro is posted

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm not going to write out an entire review because it would look just like DX Degenerate's but I am going to give some constructive criticism.

Your color and organization is nicely done but your matches and promos obviously need work. I think it would be better if you added more detail to your matches and promos. Your matches are way too short. They should be longer. Your promos aren't in character. The best way to get your promos in character is to watch videos of interviews of whoever you're writing for. There is quite a bit of work to be put into this BTB and hopefully you try to improve because you do have soem good ideas here. The matches and promos just need to be delivered better. I'll be checking out your next show.

CT Styles

I'm not going to write out an entire review because it would look just like DX Degenerate's but I am going to give some constructive criticism.

Your color and organization is nicely done but your matches and promos obviously need work. I think it would be better if you added more detail to your matches and promos. Your matches are way too short. They should be longer. Your promos aren't in character. The best way to get your promos in character is to watch videos of interviews of whoever you're writing for. There is quite a bit of work to be put into this BTB and hopefully you try to improve because you do have soem good ideas here. The matches and promos just need to be delivered better. I'll be checking out your next show.

That is great advice right there. One of the things I do if I am going to write something I'm not sure of is look it up on YouTube. Say for example, Well in real life when I brought in AJ Styles to WWE: Big Time I had never heard him speak! But I went onto YouTube and tried to find a promo he did. I eventually found one (It pissed me off there was only one AJ Styles promo! lol) and listened to it and tried to incorporate his catchphrases etc. (I had no luck since the promo wasn't in wrestling, he was outside for some reason :confused: so I had to improvise.) So look on YouTube for research aswell even for matches aswell as promos. It really helps.

$bagz

Reaction score
NWE Preview​

There will be the contract signing between Brock Lesner and Goldberg, how will they last with out touching each other or provoking, so the match isn't canceled?

D-Lo Brown, has challenged Gangrel to a match at Bound for Pain, will he accept?

Will we get any clues on who the two mystery teams are?

Find out on NWE