NWE: Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
Back Story

Shane McMahon sold his share of the wwe stock, in order to start his own company. Vince tried to stop him, but Shane turned around and said he was just scared that one day NWA, Nonstop Wrestling Action will not only get better ratings the TNA, but beter then WWE also. Shane didn't have as much money as he had hoped, so he was only able to start with 12 members on the rooster, hoping that this company, will get big money, and big members to join.

Official NWE web site-http://www.freewebs.com/nwebtb/

Roster

Roster.png

Titles

NWA world title- Goldberg

PPVs
Jan- Blood Feast
Feb-brawl for all
March- Bound for Pain- 3 weeks
April- Wrestle Kabama
may- No where to hide
june- Summer slam
july- American bash
aug- One Night Only
sep- Fans night out
Oct- Fall games
nov- Survivers night
Dec- December to dismember

I will be doing recaps of matches for a while but PPVs will be full matches, I have alot going on right now

Evil Austin

Looks good good back story not that long but understandable and ill be reading the first show....

HulkStar

^ I agree I wonder if we will be seeing a GoldBerg and Lesnar fued?
*Says to himself "YESSS"* Cant wait will be reviewing 1st show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hmm i wonder if this will be allowed

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think it's alright... is his show almost the same as yours? I think it's not just the name...

HulkStar

Let bagz do his show... Sharkboy'z is more like a TNA Type Show... Where Bagz is small, and has some big stars... They are different without a dout and I say let the show go on!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
lol thats what i was thinking, im like don't we already have a Total Nonstop Entertainment lol, i think that this guy needs to get his BTB renamed, Sharkboy had it first here

HulkStar

eh, I guess.. Just have Leviathan change it to TNET
Total Nonstop Entertainment Two
lol

CT Styles

Who cares? Sharky's is a TNA one I think, this is Shane making a new company and it doesn't matter what the name is IMO its the writing that counts.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

this btb is provoking a big reaction already lol

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Because Shark could say in the advertising thread, check out my btb TNE and ppl could check this out. People could get confused looking for a TNE thread but the one they find could be the wrong one. Having the same name with a btb is bad.

CT Styles

What about TWE? Total Wrestling Entertainment?

Or NWA Nonstop Wrestling Action

NWE, Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment?

Or NAW, Nonstop Action Wrestling?