NWE: Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
hey sorry sharkboy, i didn't mean to steal your name, if you want me to change it i will. Where do i post to have the name changed to NWA Nonstop Wrestling Action

HulkStar

Lol BKB i completely agree He hasnt posted up the 1st show and he already had readers I gotta learn how to do that for my BTB

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay! I've just changed it, just PM when you have something you want to change...

btw, nice Backstory but you've got a small roster, maybe we might see more additions to it when time pass by.

Qwake

thanks xImpolsive, and hulkstar if you want this much hype for your show just change your btb name to TNE lol

HulkStar

^Good Idea Lol its either TNE or WWE: The Commencement lol watch all the readers cum in hehehe

$bagz

Reaction score
TNEposter.png

NWE Preview

Shane will proudly announce the birth of NWE. Who will he name as the GM, and answer some of the questions on why he started this company.

Also who will be first in line for a NWE Title match.

Much, Much More

first show should be up this weekend

$bagz

Reaction score
**Pyros go off and the camra goes to the middle of the ring, with Shane McMahon standing there.**

Shane: Thank you everybody, for attending and watching the first ever NWE event. Now most of the people think I'm crazy for selling my share in the wwe to start my own company, but I truly believe that NWE will eventually be better then the WWE. But we need to put on great shows before we can start talking like that and getting a bigger roster. So I have a good show for tonight, but before we get started, I want you to meet the comentator, that will do play by play with me..... Paul Heyman!

**Paul Heyman walks down to the announcers table**

Shane: Before I join you Paul, Im going to announce the first ever GM of NWE, so come on out.... Ric Flair!

**Ric Flair walks out to the stage**

Flair: WOOOOOOOOO! I'm not going to take to much of your time, I just wanted to come out here and say that its great to be here in NWE! And tonight the main event will be a triple threat match for the NWE World Title, when its, Brock Lesner vs Ken Shamrock vs Goldberg! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shane: First of all I want to thank you Paul, for working for me.

Heyman: Don't mention it Shane, I want to work for the company that takes the WWE OUT.

X-Pac vs Konnan

They lock up, when Konnan puts him in a arm lock which is quickly reversed, and Konnan uses his other arm to hit a strong close line, followed with a taunt. X-Pac gets up, but half way up Konnan starts pounding away knocking him back down, and Konnan starts with mounted punches. He gets off, and picks X-Pac up and hits a DDT and covers 1...2. Kick Out. Konnan gets in the refs face, and turns around to a X-Pac spinning heel kick, sending him into the corner, and X-Pac runs and jumps on him and hits 10 punches, and he gets off, watching konnan fall down to a sitting position, and X-Pac then hits the bronco buster. X-Pac then goes on top of the turnbuckle doing a quick DX taunt, but then Konnan got up and nails a Crucifix powerbomb. He covers 1...2. kick out. Konnan then waits for X-Pac to get up a runs and hits him with a closeline, and grabs his arm, and leg and locks in the Tequila Sunrise forcing x-pac to tap! Heres your winner Konnan

Shane: Well there you have it the first ever NWE match, and Konnan has won it.

Heyman: Your right, and I'm sure that there will be many great matches to come.

**Shanes phone rings**

Shane: who the hell is calling me?....Hello, ya, tell them we will meet him after the show.. bye

Heyman: What was that about Shane?

Shane:I'll let you know next week

D-Lo-Brown vs Steve Blackman

Blackman starts with a kicking combo, and a finishing round house kick, knocking D-Lo down, and he starts with mounted punches. He gets off him and picks D-Lo up and closelines him. He puts D-Lo in a leg lock, in the middle of the ring. D-Lo finally struggles his way to the ropes. Blackman lets off on the four count and starts stomping D-Lo, and dose a taunt. Blackman, then drags D-Lo to the center of the ring, sits himm up and locks in the Dragon Sleeper.....D-Lo Taps Heres your winner Steve Blackman

**Blackman grabs a mic**
Blackman: Shane, Flair listen up real well, I want the title, and since im not in that match, I might need to come see who wins the title, because I will not rest until my shot.

**Backstage in Flairs office**

Flair: Shamrock, Lesner, Goldberg i have called you in here to let you know something about your match. We need a winner, so there will be no DQ, no count outs, and falls count anywhere. This is onlyy because Blackman might get involed.

Shamrock: Ric is that suppose to intimidate us, because no matter what kinda match it is, i will walk out the champ, and as far as Blackman goes I personaly hope he comes out, so I can kick his ass also.

Kevin Nash vs Gangrel

Gangrl trys to lock up, and Nash shoves him to the corner. Gangrel runs at nash from the corner, and Nash moves and whipes him hard into the other turnbuckle knocking him down. Nash picks him up, and whipes him into the other turnbuckle, and runs and drills him with a elbow to the back of his head. Nash then dose the wolf pac taunt, and then starts stomping the hell out of gangrel. Nash lets off and picks him up, whipes him and goes for the big boot, and gangrel ducks, and comes flying back with a close line. They are both laying their. Nash slowly gets up, with gangrel not far behind, and Gangrel runs to the ropes and dose a dropkick to Nash's knee sending him down on one knee, Gangrel then kicks him in the head, and he goes to the top rope, and goes for a flying splash. He misses, as Nash rolled away, Nash gets to his feet and as Gangrel dose, he is met by a Big Boot! Nash picks him up and grabs him by the neck, and chockslams him 1....2... Kick Out! Nash is living, and then starts yelling at the ref, and Gangrel rolls him up 1....2. Kick Out! Nash Gets up and close line gangrel and picks him up, and then kicks him in the mid section, and hits him with the Jackknife power Bomb! 1....2....3 Heres your winner Kevin Nash

Shane: What a match, wouldnt you say Paul.

Heyman: Your right shane, but i can't wait for the Main Event in a couple minutes.

Shane: Same here, hey Paul, after the show I need you to call up a couple guys for me.

Heyman: OK? For what?

Shane: Oh it nothing (with a huge smile)

**Backstage Nash is walking and meets Hall**

Hall: Hey Kev great match, and great to se you again!

Nash: Same here bro, what have you been up to lately?

**Road Dogg and Billy Gunn walk up**

Road Dogg: Well if it aint the outsiders. You guys do know that if you were in the wwf you would have never beat us.

Nash: Is that so? Well how about this Outsiders vs the Outlaws next week.

Billy Gunn: Actually, we had a better idea, at Bound for pain, you to and konnan, reunite as to stupid nWo, and us and X-Pac reunite DX, and we finally setle, the burng question, which faction is better!

Hall: Your on

Brock Lesner vs Shamrock vs Goldberg For the NWE Title

Shamrock and Goldberg both go after Lesner right away, trading punches on him, and get him backed into the turnbuckle.Shamrock climes up and starts with 10 punches to the head, and thats when Goldberg goes to him and powerbombs Shamrock and covers, 1....2... Kick Out! Goldberg then goes at Lesner with some kicks and punches, and a belly to belly suplex into Shamrock. Goldberg then goes and grabs a chair, and gets back in the ring, he swings the chair at Shamrock, but misses and the impact of the chair hiting the mat made goldberg drop the chair, as Shamrock spears him to the ground with punches. Shamrock gets up and is met with a chair shot to the skull from Lesner! Shamrock rolls out of the ring, and Lesner starts beating the hell out of Goldberg. Mean while on the outside Shamrock is geting up when Blackman comes running out with a kendo stick and hits Shamrock repeatedly, and the grabs hancuffs and cuffs Shamrock to the ropes on the outside, and keeps hiting him. On the inside Lesner has picked Goldberg up for a F-5 but Goldberg gets down and pushes Lesner into the turnbuckle. Goldberg then sets up for a spear and misses, going into the turnbuckle. Lesner goes to the other side, and gets a table, that he is setting up against the turnbuckle, and he turns around to Goldberg Spearing him Through it, then slowly drags him to the center, picks him up and JACKHAMER 1....2....3 Heres your winner and the NWE Champion GOLDBERG

Goldberg is celebrating with his title, and sees Shamrock Cuffed and he chases Blackman off as they go off the Air.

$bagz

Reaction score
NWE Announcement

Its offical at Bound for pain it will be a 6 man tag match when DX (X-Pac, Road Dogg, And Billy Gunn) take on the nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Konnan)
47907075zk4.jpg

also any reviews please, i WILL Review back

The Rated R CMStar

Here are some observations on the show:

Nice work on the set up of your show, you used colors that is always a plus and not done by many new BTBs. There weren't really a lot of promos, you need to add more. Matches weren't bad but you have to decide if going for aa recap or a full match, because this weren't any of them. For a recap, it was too rushed, for a full match, too short. I find interesting having Goldberg as your champion and I will be reviewing.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I personally liked the show, and I will definately like the match with DX vs. nWo. Should be a good fued. And Goldberg winning the Title was a little surprising, but it was good. Also I agree, a bit more promo's would make it better, but good nevertheless.

HulkStar

I dont understand why everyone is suprised with Goldberg as champ...
He's definatley champ matierieal and 1 of the best on Bags's roster...
anyways here's my review and even though i dont have a btb by the end of the Night I think ima post the one i had been working on so you can check that out...
BM: Main Event
wm: D-Lo Brown and Blackman
BP: I liked the flair one with Shamarock even though Lesnar and Goldberg didnt talk.
WP: NWA and DX it was unreal to me I cant picture them saying Faction
AC: Kinda short but looking forward to next show also color was a huge plus..
Rating: 6.5/10

Qwake

bm: m/e
wm: d-low and blackman
bp: flair/shamrock
wp: n/a
af: good show, I will be reviewing, check out heyman and dusty's WZW

$bagz

Reaction score
NWE Preview

Shane has told us that Ric Flair has a HUGE announcement for Bound for Pain.
He will not give us any info about as of now, so make sure to tune into NWE this week for that announcement.

Also Goldberg will be in action.

Confirmed matches:
Billy Gunn vs Brock Lesner
Scott Hall vs Road Dogg
Steve Blackman vs Gangrel

$bagz

Reaction score
NWE has the official Bound for Pain poster now
bfplw7.jpg

$bagz

Reaction score
Shane: Hello, and welcome to NWE! I'm Shane McMahon along side Paul Heyman! What a bomb shell Mr. Flair will be announceing later on tonight, about Bound For Pain.

Heyman: We also will see Goldberg in action when he takes on D-Lo-Brown

Shane: Also after we made it official for DX vs nWo, Scott Hall has challenged Road Dogg.

Brock Lesner vsBilly Gunn

Lesner goes right to work backing Gunn in the corner pounding lefts and rights, until the ref forces him off. He then runs and jumps with both his knees driving into Gunns face knocking him down. He picks Gunn up and hits him with a giant spin buster. He then picks up the limp body of Gunn and F-5's him and covers 1...2...3 Heres your winner BROCK LESNER

**Lesner grabs a mic**

Lesner: Goldberg Listen up and Listen Good, Bound for Pain, I want a Shot at what should be mine. So be a man come out here and accept.

**..........Goldberg comes out on the stage**

Goldberg- Lesner, I would love to beat you again, but only in one condtion, and that is if the match will be a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, so you can't puss out and hit me with a chair behind the ref.

Lesner: Your on, but I WILL be the last one standing.

Heyman: WOW what a match, wouldnt you say shane

Shane: I see that headlining Bound for Pain, so me and RIC will make that happen.

** Backstage, X-pac getting coffee with the nWo walking by**

Nash: Hey stxx i mean X-Pac so you would rather be in the lame nWo mockery DX then the real deal nWo, i mean you have been on both.

X-Pac: Nash I hated being on the nWo, DX is much much better, They treated me better, and let me be a bigger star.

Hall: Watch it X-pac, wwf would have never hired you back if they didnt see you in the nWo.

X-pac: Mayybe, but i was nothing until DX so get away from me.

Konnan: Pac, just think about it, were offering you a spot in the new world order.

Gangrel vs steve blackman

Blackman starts off with a kicking combo, finishing with a round house kick. He then starts kicking Gangrels body, and puts him in a leg lock. As Gangrel grabs the ropes Blackman kicks him under the ropes to the outside. Gangrel slides back in after a 5 count, and Blackman trys to stomp him but he grabs his leg as swings him to the ground. Gangrel gets up and puts Blackman in a cobra clutch..... Blackman gets to the ropes. Gangrel picks him up and puts him in a sleeper hold................Blackman starts driving his elbow to Gangrels side until he releases the sleeper, and runs against the ropes and Blackman ducks the closeline, and on his way back Blackman hits a drop kick. As Gangrel gets up, Blackman hits multiple chops to the chest, backing him into the corner, and backs off and hits a supe kick. He drags him to the center and grabs his head and puts him in the dragon sleeper......... Gangrel taps Heres your winner Steve Blackman

** As Blackman is celibrating here comes Shamrock with a kendo stick, He drills him in the back multiple times, then picks him up hits him in the head, and then once again picks him up and starts chocking him with it until the refs break him off**

** Ric Flairs office**

Flair: WOOOOOOOOO! Bound for Painis just 3 weeks away, and as Shane has stated I do have a huge announcement for Bound for Pain, but first I wanna make this official first, So it will be Goldberg vs Brock Lesner for the NWE title in a Last Man Standing Match! Now the other thing is that last week after the show, me and Shane signed 2 tag teams to contracts, and those two teams will be reviled at BFP, when they face each other in a ladder match, and the winning team will get the first shot at the tag team titles, at wrestle Kabama. WOOOOOOOOOO!

Scott Hall vs Road Dogg

Hall and Dogg lock up, and hall puts Road Dogg in a arm wrench, which is quickly reversed and then Road Dogg chops his arm, and drop kicks Hall into the corner, Road Dogg climes up and starts with 9 punches, dose the DX taunt, and Hall power bombs him down and covers 1...2. Kick Out! Hall picks him up and suplex him, and the locks in a sleeper on the ground...... Road Dogg gets to the ropes, Hall gets up and Taunts, goes back and grabs Road Dogg up by the head and whips him against the ropes, and hits a huge body drop. Hall picks him up and is going to chock slam him, but Road Dogg counters with his elbow to Halls ribs, the Road Dogg DDTs him, and covers 1....2 kick out. Road Dogg then picks hall up and runs to the ropes and closelines Hall, and agagin, to knock him down, picks him and dose Shake ratle and roll, then goes to do the shaky knee drop, as he hits the ropes, Konnan grabs his legs, and goes and that distracts the ref and Hall hits him with a low blow! He then gets up and hits the outsiders Edge! 1...2...3 Heres your winner Scott Hall

Shane: What a night, and we still have Goldberg vs D-Lo tonight!

Hayman: I still want to know who the two teams are.

**Blackman barges in Flairs office**

Blackman: Flair I want Shamrock next week or else.

Flair: Well your not getting him next week, becuase i have a better idea, You vs Shamrock at bound for pain in a street fight.

Blackman: I like that idea, I like it a lot.

Goldberg vs D-Lo-Brown

Goldberg runs and close lines D-Lo flipping through the air, and he picks him up and whips him to the turnbuckle, and the Lesner comes in and tackles Goldberg and punches him DING DING

** Flair comes out**

Flair: Lesner get off him now! Next week you two are signing the contract, and if you two lay a finger on each other or provok the other, the match is off and the title will be striped got me?

**Back in the ring**

34y8n52.gif

Goldberg celibrates with his title as they go off the air