now that "ECW" is "D E A D"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I'm guessing that his title will just change names, maybe to the "Who actually cares about this championship" title.

-TJ-

Why hes just an old man from blackpool that tries to put on an annoying not blackpoodlian voice (it pisses me off, i have lived in blackpool all my life and i have never heard anyone sound like that). William Regal is not even a good wrestler that knee trembler is awful he doesnt even hit him with his knee half the time, just his thigh. I think Regal should just retire along with ecw.

I hope you were high or drunk when you said that.

It's very obvious, Christian is going to lose his title in the last show to Ryder or someone like that. Then Christian, Zeke, Regal, and Benjamin will be put on SD and Raw. I just hope all four of them get quality roles in the brands.

Great One

Why hes just an old man from blackpool that tries to put on an annoying not blackpoodlian voice (it pisses me off, i have lived in blackpool all my life and i have never heard anyone sound like that). William Regal is not even a good wrestler that knee trembler is awful he doesnt even hit him with his knee half the time, just his thigh. I think Regal should just retire along with ecw.
Rofl.

Great One

Because you just called one of the greatest wrestlers (and even one of the best talkers) of all time "not even a good wrestler." Take a look at some of the wrestlers he's trained.

* Bryan Danielson
* Brian Kendrick
* CM Punk
* Chris Hero
* Samoa Joe

Do those names sound familiar?

maty619

Reaction score
he can be a good trainer or talker without being a good wrestler, your not gonna change my mind about him by throwing those names at me, anyway this is off subject, i couldnt care less if ecw goes and is or isnt replaced by NXT (what is it meant to stand for?) it would mean a possible decent push for people like shelton and christian on raw or smackdown

straight_edge76

Wow... That I didn't know. But regardless I may not be a HUGE Regal fan but, I do have a ton of respect for him. There aren't many guys in the WWE that are better workers then him imo, he may not have the flashiest moveset or most charasmatic character but he is a highly respectable man/wrestler from what I have heard. He at times made the mid-card scene of Raw at the very least watchable.

MizMasta3000

maty, you must not know good wrestling when you see. Regal is probably the top 5 best ring technicians going today

straight_edge76

Just outta curiosity what would you put into a top 5?

MizMasta3000

I don't understand what you are asking. Do you mean who I would put in that top 5?

MizMasta3000

1. Kurt Angle
2. Chris Jericho
3. Bryan Danielson
4. William Regal
5. Ric Flair (he's # 5 because he is getting older and not wrestling that much if at all)

straight_edge76

What is it with the iwc's hard-on for Danielson? I find him relaly bland and boring tbh

MizMasta3000

My list was strictly on in-ring ability. Specifically, in-ring technicians. Although I am a Danielson mark :p