now that "ECW" is "D E A D"...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
what will become of christians title i wonder

MizMasta3000

I thought he was going to turn it into a storyline. I was shocked when he just flat out said ECW is going off the air. LOL @ the crowds' no reaction to the announcement too.

Airfixx

So that's it? They're just randomly having Christian anounce that they're puling the plug?

Pffffff... Where's the so-called creative talent? They could have built a sweet 'demise of ECW' storyline out of this.

...So was last night the final episode?

MizMasta3000

Vince announced it and he said that it was ending in three weeks

Wordlife

Does that mean ECW is ending and NXT is taking its place? Or quite frankly there will be no more Tuesday night show?

xtremebadass

I was wondering why they even bothered doing anything after that announcement let alone 2 more shows because the show is just going to end. Why bother lol. It is not like they have anything worth watching anyways, why drag out the change?

Wordlife

^hey, as long as Christian, Zeke, etc all end up having prominent roles on either SD or Raw, I'm happy either way.

xtremebadass

I always loved how guys would be brought up to SD and Raw. When most guys got brought up to ECW was pretty lame.

Wordlife

so my question again is, is this NXT thing happening or no? Because if they are getting rid of ECW for good, I thought the plan was to change the name to NXT and just bring up newer, fresher, and well-developed young stars for the future???

Or maybe Vince doesn't care about ECW anymore since its PG and ECW used to be all hardcore and weapons and whatnot, now its all about that shitty ugly title that Christian has been holding for a good while, and William Regal??

Great One

Shitty and William Regal should never be in the same sentence again.

Wordlife

I meant to put shitty ugly title, not Regal.... sorry, let me fix that

maty619

Reaction score
Why hes just an old man from blackpool that tries to put on an annoying not blackpoodlian voice (it pisses me off, i have lived in blackpool all my life and i have never heard anyone sound like that). William Regal is not even a good wrestler that knee trembler is awful he doesnt even hit him with his knee half the time, just his thigh. I think Regal should just retire along with ecw.