noumenon is a sissy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

*facepalm* Noumenon is a differenct person. Monkeystlye is no longer an admin. Chuck is somewhere....?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ah. No need to facepalm.. it just stuck me as odd to see a name I don't remember seeing before in bold red.

straight_edge76

I agree with you Mike. Lady Hotrod or straightedge are probably the ones that sent the complaint. They keep writing "fag" and "die" in my rep comments every day.

I haven't ever sent any complaints about any member and I wouldn't both sending one about you. Not worth my time, keep dreaming.

Mister J

Reaction score
I haven't ever sent any complaints about any member and I wouldn't both sending one about you. Not worth my time, keep dreaming.

You sure have plenty of time to write "fag" and "die" in my rep comments.

LKP

Flavour of the month i was MM. Plus Mister J is a dick, i mean a double sided foreskin.

This Guy

You sure have plenty of time to write "fag" and "die" in my rep comments.

Actually he's only left you 4 comments and never the word "fag" was ever left by him. And the funny thing is the first time he left you rep despite it being "die" it still was positive rep.

4 Reputation Comments (Page 1/1)
Left By Left For Date Reputation Reason
straight_edge76 Mister J 13:53, 2nd Mar 2010 93 Die.
straight_edge76 Mister J 20:05, 2nd Mar 2010 -47 STFU
straight_edge76 Mister J 16:09, 4th Mar 2010 -48 die.
straight_edge76 Mister J 16:21, 10th Mar 2010 -53 can you please shut.....the....hell.....up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mister J

Reaction score
Actually he's only left you 4 comments and never the word "fag" was ever left by him. And the funny thing is the first time he left you rep despite it being "die" it still was positive rep.

Who are you?

This Guy

Doesn't matter. Just pointing stuff out...found it intresting you ignored my last post but this is the comment I made that you decided to reply too?