noumenon is a sissy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

^ Reported post? If it was, I saw on the online list who it was and I had a feeling who they were reporting, lolololololololol.

If not, fuck this post.

This Guy

My thread will officially be the best in HIAT because it pissed everyone off.

I'm not pissed, I always find it freaking funny as hell when someone bitches about warnings or infractions and then call people names (and Sissy is a pretty weak insult)

You are obviously worked up enough to say "smurf" and "die" in my PM every day.

They aren't PM's they are rep comments. Jesus christ you are a moron.

I never said they were PMs. You need to learn how to read.

This made me fall out of my chair laughing too. Seriously I don't want this Mister J banned, I think he may have won the award for dumbest person on the forum ever.

It will just show that my threads were too much for you people to handle here. This is my first thread in the HIAT section. Nuff said.

I've never seen a thread that you've started I don't think other then this one...so yeah.

Mister J seems to be impressed with himself. That he made a thread. WOW. Any why pick on an admin? You got a death wish?

Your still here, I'm pretty sure he's safe for the time being

He couldn't beat me in a legit fight. I'm not worried about that. The only thing he can do is ban like a sissy.

Okay 2 comments on this. 1) really, a legit fight? what are you 12? and 2) I'm not confident in anyone's legit fighting ability who's best verbal threat is sissy.

I have received a complaint about Mister J from someone as well. I don't think he should be banned though unless he breaks some rules.

I agree, especially after this thread, I just really enjoyed it. Best laugh so far today.

noumenon

Exactly, why ban someone who brings us so much amusement. Though I'm not saying I won't enjoy clicking that ban button the day he does do something ban worthy.

LadyHotrod

Threatening to beat someone up over the net is funniest thing ever. WHOA, YOU ARE SO SCARY. I'm shaking in my fucking boots, especially since this is someone who doesn't know the difference between a rep and a PM.

LadyHotrod

This made me fall out of my chair laughing too. Seriously I don't want this Mister J banned, I think he may have won the award for dumbest person on the forum ever.

I'm afraid the408kid has him (well, has anyone) beat on this one. the408kid really believed what Kurt Angle said about the troops while he was a heel in the WWE and thinks it's 'hypocritical' that he is for the troops in TNA.

noumenon

Threatening to beat someone up over the net is funniest thing ever. WHOA, YOU ARE SO SCARY. I'm shaking in my fucking boots, especially since this is someone who doesn't know the difference between a rep and a PM.

I just installed an extra lock on my front and back doors.

Mister J

Reaction score
I have received a complaint about Mister J from someone as well. I don't think he should be banned though unless he breaks some rules.

I agree with you Mike. Lady Hotrod or straightedge are probably the ones that sent the complaint. They keep writing "fag" and "die" in my rep comments every day.

Great One

The funny thing is that he's probably one of the only members here I could ban without receiving a single "Why did you do that?" comment. On the contrary I'd probably become that much more liked...
Not true.