noumenon is a sissy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Mister J seems to be impressed with himself. That he made a thread. WOW. Any why pick on an admin? You got a death wish?

Mister J

Reaction score
Mister J seems to be impressed with himself. That he made a thread. WOW. Any why pick on an admin? You got a death wish?

He couldn't beat me in a legit fight. I'm not worried about that. The only thing he can do is ban like a sissy.

LKP

Ok dude learn the hard way. I did try........... Tell me your not from the UK?

Mister J

Reaction score
Ok dude learn the hard way. I did try........... Tell me your not from the UK?

What's wrong with the UK? I have alot of favorite wrestlers from the UK.

xtremebadass

He couldn't beat me in a legit fight. I'm not worried about that. The only thing he can do is ban like a sissy.

You still riding the "legit fight" horse? Jesus, this is an internet forum.

LKP

He is from my country and he was born like 7 miles away from me. So yeah i like him.
Do not try and get on the good side of me. You still suck regal's cock.

Mister J

Reaction score
He is from my country and he was born like 7 miles away from me. So yeah i like him.
Do not try and get on the good side of me. You still suck regal's cock.

I'll never like you anyway. I'm just glad you support Tom Jones.

noumenon

Is your response to everything on here about a "legit fight"? Post a picture of yourself to make that statement all the more funny, please.

Wordlife

This thread is fucking epic....

Nuff' Said

And if its not too late my vote is YES!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I have received a complaint about Mister J from someone as well. I don't think he should be banned though unless he breaks some rules.