Not really new but anyway..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Reaction score
I didn't put Axis because simply put, he hasn't signed in as Axis for a very long time. Axis and LKP had a lot going between each other in the past. I remember when I was still SMod, ReGGin asked me to change his name for him, and I did. He was nice about it, not trolling around. I had a hunch that it could have been Axis. Maybe it's not, but I can find out.

...god...

Reaction score
Btw, why the fuck was he banned? He didn't trip any detector. Also, pretty sure I'm not 'involved' in anything. I didn't post any pictures of you. All I have done is pointed out your blatant stupidity which I guess is a crime now.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, so you admit you wrongfully included me in that list? Just because I called you out on your rampant, Blue tirades and toolery?

Wordlife

Reaction score
I'll remove your name when I feel its right to remove your name. I still don't understand the fathom as to why it seems to be a big deal to flame and troll people like myself under no circumstantial reasoning?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I don't understand the central reasoning to attack certain members continuously. Why are you attracted to attacking members for a petty and/or small reason. It's mind stirring to see the same people attack others on an Internet forum for a stupid reason. Attacking others' families and people close to them is even worse. I have no idea why somebody would want to do that. Completely and utterly stupid.

...god...

Reaction score
I'll remove your name when I feel its right to remove your name. I still don't understand the fathom as to why it seems to be a big deal to flame and troll people like myself under no circumstantial reasoning?
Are you brain dead or something? Complete misuse of the term 'circumstantial' and I told you my reasoning. You posted stupid things, I flamed you. There's no 'trolling'. You're very misinformed.

Wordlife

Reaction score
You ALWAYS flame me though for no fucking reason. Everyone else has more "stupider" posts than ones I post, and yet you don't flame them.

...god...

Reaction score
Name them, please. Pretty sure I cover everyone.

J...

Reaction score
Btw, why the fuck was he banned? He didn't trip any detector. Also, pretty sure I'm not 'involved' in anything. I didn't post any pictures of you. All I have done is pointed out your blatant stupidity which I guess is a crime now.

Don't need to trip the detector, obvious troll account so no need for it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't understand the central reasoning to attack certain members continuously. Why are you attracted to attacking members for a petty and/or small reason. It's mind stirring to see the same people attack others on an Internet forum for a stupid reason. Attacking others' families and people close to them is even worse. I have no idea why somebody would want to do that. Completely and utterly stupid.

People like gatesoftanhauser are upset at their own personal lives. His dick doesn't measure up to his wife's dick and he has a lot of anger issues and lacks love in life so his other love is rep in forums. He was so in love with me, sending me 'hey sexy' messages numerous times in another forum we post in and when he suddenly started getting red rep, some from myself, most from other members because no one likes him there, he then claimed that he 'hated' me, rofl. Weird because those PMs sure didn't sound like hate at all. Sounded more like a guy who was tired of his birdie wife so he decided to hit on some random chick on the web who actually looked like a female and had female parts to go along with it.

Someone like him deserves to be insulted daily because it actually angers him to hear the truth about how pathetic his life is. The insults he uses aren't even his own. I can go copy and paste the insults that he uses here that are originally used by his fat friend in said forum, who ironically is also butthurt over red squares.

Bunch of smurfs, lololollll.

chessarmy

Reaction score
People like gatesoftanhauser are upset at their own personal lives. His dick doesn't measure up to his wife's dick and he has a lot of anger issues and lacks love in life so his other love is rep in forums. He was so in love with me, sending me 'hey sexy' messages numerous times in another forum we post in and when he suddenly started getting red rep, some from myself, most from other members because no one likes him there, he then claimed that he 'hated' me, rofl. Weird because those PMs sure didn't sound like hate at all. Sounded more like a guy who was tired of his birdie wife so he decided to hit on some random chick on the web who actually looked like a female and had female parts to go along with it.

Someone like him deserves to be insulted daily because it actually angers him to hear the truth about how pathetic his life is. The insults he uses aren't even his own. I can go copy and paste the insults that he uses here that are originally used by his fat friend in said forum, who ironically is also butthurt over red squares.

Bunch of smurfs, lololollll.

Game.

Set.

Match.

...god...

Reaction score
Don't need to trip the detector, obvious troll account so no need for it.
Wrong, idiot. It was a previous member who had his account deleted and was reregistering. Further proof that your judgement is lacking and you certainly shouldn't be a mod. Oh btw, Mike agrees with me.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I never left you idiots, never was deleted?

It's the same me from 2006. Want proof? Fucking idiots :smh