Not really new but anyway..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WORDLIFE!

Reaction score
Welcome back the king of IWF, Wordlife!

Glad to be back i missed you guys :)

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

xtremebadass

Reaction score
These Alt accounts are pathetic. Members judge others on "being a good member or not" yet those same members are the ones behind these Alt accounts.

Wordlife

Reaction score
For once in my entire time being on this forum, me saying ^agreed here, not in a joking sense as I did in the past, means something because your 100% correct Mike.

If these trolls and countless members who talk shit about everyone else for not being valued members to this forum for numerous reasons believe that they think they are better than us normal members, they are fucking Blue. These alt accounts? They need to stop. The accounts bashing my dead mother, my sister, LKP's family, etc, they need to stop. Yeah, it may be funny to others, but it draws a line when you have an image of a personal friend of mine killing and digging my "dead whore mother" into a grave while I watch looking like a blueberry.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score

Wordlife

Reaction score
You know what I find funny? ReGGin, the alt account of someone here, first started all of this with LKP and his son.

It then moved on to me and my family.

Funny thing is, the only ones who are involved with this and find this shit funny are: G1, Beer, Kizza, seX, and TIO.

Have you noticed in "ReGGin's GFX Request" thread, the only real people requesting things, are, of course, the alt accounts....

Its the works of someone here obviously, something has to be done.