Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@E-V my PAL, I see that you are suspicious of me, and rightfully so as I've not really ruffled any feathers as of yet, and could in fact be guilty of hypocricy once more with paper pushing. However, I endeavour to be "into" the game tomorrow night, just had a little dosage of life get in the way the last few days. I'll fill everyone in when the timing is right.

That said, I did put a vote on Magic during the day because I believe his tactic around the "joke" TKOK vote absolutely stunk and was just trying to appear as doing something to a target who would provide minimal resistance. Happy to exchange if you're around in the next 10?

Hello :pals:

I am indeed around. I was tempted to say paper pushing :bosque

I mean yeah, you've nailed my reasons for suspicion here if I'm honest - you've lacked the bite you normally have as town and considering you've agreed that you're doing the italics to try and be noticed more; I'd expect you to have that bite for your scum leans/reads to partner that. If you follow me?

How do you feel about Magics TKOK vote / "let's lynch TKOK!" now that he revealed it was a trap?

Chloe B

Reaction score
The reasoning. I wasn't averse to lynching you since, y'know, you already claimed. :francis I don't know why you're missing this oh so important detail.

seems like the lynch was important as that was what you mentioned first along with me. the whole Jeff having good reasoning thing just seems tacked on at the end no?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hello :pals:

I am indeed around. I was tempted to say paper pushing :bosque

I mean yeah, you've nailed my reasons for suspicion here if I'm honest - you've lacked the bite you normally have as town and considering you've agreed that you're doing the italics to try and be noticed more; I'd expect you to have that bite for your scum leans/reads to partner that. If you follow me?

How do you feel about Magics TKOK vote / "let's lynch TKOK!" now that he revealed it was a trap?

Yup my bite is lacking, but I assure you it's for good reason. Level headed approach you know. Completely follow.

I think it stinks and FOS'd him. Even voted him for it. Dislike his toxic approach to the suspicion and hindsight abuse for lynching Haza.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
seems like the lynch was important as that was what you mentioned first along with me. the whole Jeff having good reasoning thing just seems tacked on at the end no?
Again, what does "I will throw my support to Jeff" mean to you?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anyway folks, I'm off to bed. Exhausted is an understatement. Play nice :)

Reactions: Evans

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Empty words without outright agreeing with his reasoning

Then you'd be wrong and frankly, this discussion is going nowhere. I have zero desire to discuss the details of why I voted Haza, third overall, when the wagon was barely even moving. You should maybe be looking at the later votes mate.

Chloe B

Reaction score
very non-committal too, you probably realised this which is why you mentioned it in the next post, you know it's fine that the lynch was the first priority but acting like you cared about the reasoning just as much is a bit too much

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Anyways, while looking back, I found this gem here:

Depends how much effort Smark puts into game. I dont buy he wouldnt start a distraction in this gane then push a easy lynch process of your post Grim def dont feel maf and neither does tweetum I also take a look at CP & Xenus as if they are trying to read more onto others post to fish for something I def think Xenus is hiding something but thats me

At what point do I attempt to lynch Tweet off that?

And why and how would it be easy?

OMB never explains why he thinks this or how Smark could get away with this and immediately goes into uber-defensive mode when a psuedo-wagon started forming around him. So maybe if OMB could get back in here and actually explain his reasoning ad hoc, that'd be *just* grand.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
very non-committal too, you probably realised this which is why you mentioned it in the next post, you know it's fine that the lynch was the first priority but acting like you cared about the reasoning just as much is a bit too much

:kobe You're wrong. So stop while you're ahead.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yup my bite is lacking, but I assure you it's for good reason. Level headed approach you know. Completely follow.

I think it stinks and FOS'd him. Even voted him for it. Dislike his toxic approach to the suspicion and hindsight abuse for lynching Haza.

:WOW

I look forward to you returning and getting into the game. I do agree about the trap & his holier than thou attitude.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@E-V What did I not answer?

These posts quoting yourself:

What's changed from here ^ to here v
I actually like this a lot.
CP, you say that the no lynch seems best, you move to lynch OMB to confirm his census split, suggest no lynch is back on the table, defend Haza and then go for the lynch anyway?

I'm curious to what your thinking was that no lynch was best or lynch OMB to confirm the census but ending up going for the Haza wagon instead.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco
5. Jeff
6. Lethal
7. Barry
8. Tweet
9. Smark
10. TKOK
11. Phen0m
12. OMB

13. Xenus
14. Poyser
15. Gambit
16. Doddsy

17. Chloe
18. Rugrat
19. Big Man
20. Magic
21. Brutus

A lot less town read players than I actually expected, but of them Smark, Gambit, and Doddsy, Evans, and Jeff are a pretty strong pool of players to be town-reading. As for the scum pool, I don't believe for one second that OMB can necessarily be town just off the claimed info. N0M I'm reading as a scummy-boi based on my interactions in the mid of D1 and Brutus also based on my interactions with me D1. Magic's general attitude has been something I especially dislike, and I don't know why, but part of me feels he's been rather disingenuous. For the peanut gallery and everybody else, has there ever been a game where Magic so heavily advocated for a no-lynch on D1? I can't say I remember it happening before.

Zane's claim is just so out of nowhere and the attitude this game I haven't been feeling. I get people are saying they're putting in the effort but I can't say I agree that "effort = town". CP is still null to me as I can't really get a read on them with everything that's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.