Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
We'll come back to you, I'm sure

You didnt ask me but Ill answer.

Why did Big Man deserve a town read?

No, you won't.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Yah cool, I'm gonna go watch Friends and park my vote on you in morning, cheerio

Xenus

Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m not going to be around until probably tomorrow cause work has kicked off today but I will be back when I can.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I stated that Magic almost always signposts for TKOK and vouches to "never lynch him," so his later post of suggesting to vote TKOK seemed rather out of character and suspicious. He later claimed it was a test to see who followed. What are you trying to get from me? If I didn't know any better, I'd be hazard to suggest that you're after your next easy lynch target. Don't try and twist my words or intentions to suit your agenda
Rereading your posts I gotta apologize a little cause what you did here isn't quite like what you did in MTG, back then you caught up and gave reads, then requoted posts from your catchup and changed your opinion as if you were just now catching up to those posts. Here I kinda just shoddily read your post, what you were saying is you trust Magics general strategy he uses to read TKOK but don't trust Magic himself.

That being said:
Surely they wouldn't be so transparent to provide this excessive WIFOM right in front of us? Surely. Move Tweets into a town lean as well
Good point, I agree :cozy
I don't think you believe what you said about me pushing an agenda tbhtbh, strikes me more as token sus to make people think you genuinely believe I might be scum.
Yet later on you said you'd have voted Haza at the end anyway. Why bother putting this post in and base it off "not wanting to run out of time" when you would have dropped it later on. Kinda hypocritical to shade me about Magic when you've done a similar thing here :)
I'm the second vote on Haza and never left his wagon, all I was saying is that if I'd been around I wouldn't have jumped off. No idea what that wagon has to do with Magic or my sus of you either.

Showtime

Reaction score
Man, Magic, you must be a garbageman or something cause all you're talking is trash. So pretentious.

The game is literally about reading others, so we should all just sign up, sit back, relax and follow your every move? Even though it's a bad move like LET'S LYNCH TKOK FOR THE SAKE OF IT? I don't really like you backtracking on that either saying it was a test.

If you'll allow me I'm just gonna not blindly follow you and make up my own mind :)

the game is literally about reading others, but you don't accept someone might do something to generate reactions and behaviour from others to read them and then you question why all im doing is talking trash and being pretentious.

you don't have to blindly follow me and you can make up your own mind, but I will never consent to not letting you hear about it during a game when the game is on the line. the problem with the section was taking it out post-game and never letting it go, I let it go but I'm not going to let it go mid-game when your play is detrimental to our alignment. You can miss me with this pal-era nonsense that is caused by people wanting to blame everyone else for a loss after the fact, while we're in game I want my alignment to play to the best of its ability and that includes pointing out people doing dumb shit because otherwise we just lose. I'm not about losing.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Magic, that’s not very :pals: era. Go take 10 minutes and come back when you’re ready to be :pals:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
How much time left in night? Got golf soon, hoping to not come back to 30 pages.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok, boomer :francis

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
“Let’s lynch TKOK” probably was a trap. You can bank on lynching him or getting him vig’d late game once he’s offered fuck all. Even then he’s not going to watched or guarded so one of the SK’s may even whack him

Alco

Reaction score
the game is literally about reading others, but you don't accept someone might do something to generate reactions and behaviour from others to read them and then you question why all im doing is talking trash and being pretentious.

you don't have to blindly follow me and you can make up your own mind, but I will never consent to not letting you hear about it during a game when the game is on the line. the problem with the section was taking it out post-game and never letting it go, I let it go but I'm not going to let it go mid-game when your play is detrimental to our alignment. You can miss me with this pal-era nonsense that is caused by people wanting to blame everyone else for a loss after the fact, while we're in game I want my alignment to play to the best of its ability and that includes pointing out people doing dumb shit because otherwise we just lose. I'm not about losing.
No, no, there you misinterpret what I said. I never said I don't accept it. I just don't like it because to me it didn't look like a trap at first.

In any case, I much prefer how you answered here to my post than what you did before. This at least looks like someone who wants to engage in a discussion :).

Alco

Reaction score
I'm gonna guess Flay is town btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.