Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Phenom said he was willing to follow if another option came up. Chloe are you reading these votes in or with context? Serious question

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Phenom said he was willing to follow if another option came up. Chloe are you reading these votes in or with context? Serious question

Probably not tbh. Just trying to find anything to fit their narrative context be damned.

Chloe B

Reaction score

not good enough, option should mean good option, we don't even know if he agreed or not

Chloe B

Reaction score
Haza 12 - Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

Of the 12, I feel

Has a reasonable explanation -

Jeff
Gambit
OMB
EV

The rest haven't explained themselves or are kind of dodgy

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Btw i have flay as town for now even if i disagree with some of his methods scum hunting wise the effort is 100% there

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Haza 12 - Jeff, Tweet, Barry, Gambit, Big Man, Xenus, Phenom, OMB, CP, Ace, EV

Of the 12, I feel

Has a reasonable explanation -

Jeff
Gambit
OMB
EV

The rest haven't explained themselves or are kind of dodgy
What the fuck are you on about. I threw my support to Jeff as literally explained on the same post. He made some good reasoning and since none of my pushes weren't working, I figured to stick with someone at the time I was reading somewhat townish.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Chloe B

Reaction score
You sounded like you just wanted a lynch though, no mention of Jeff's reasoning

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You sounded like you just wanted a lynch though, no mention of Jeff's reasoning
What does "I will throw my support to Jeff" mean to you mate?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
No, OMB, Smark is not going to put in this much stubborn effort as scum. I'm sorry you feel that way, but he's simply got better things to do than get into a long-winded argument with EV as scum.

Unvote

Vote: Haza

I will throw my support to Jeff for now and see where this goes, but I wouldn't be averse to lynching Zane/Flay just to avoid a no-lynch.
:reigns3 I'm not the one starting this push on Haza, you should ask those queries to Jeff, since he's the one making the case on him. The impetus isn't on me to explain why I'm siding with Jeff, especially when his arguments make sense that Haza out of nowhere just changing his opinion and stance on things without any sort of inclination between them. CP and Xenus are null atm because right now there's more important things to be looking at.
Further context of my vote included for your viewing pleasure. Now stop this silly narrative spinning here, mate. Especially when I was literally the third vote on the wagon.

Chloe B

Reaction score
What the fuck are you on about. I threw my support to Jeff as literally explained on the same post. He made some good reasoning and since none of my pushes weren't working, I figured to stick with someone at the time I was reading somewhat townish.

No, OMB, Smark is not going to put in this much stubborn effort as scum. I'm sorry you feel that way, but he's simply got better things to do than get into a long-winded argument with EV as scum.

Unvote

Vote: Haza

I will throw my support to Jeff for now and see where this goes, but I wouldn't be averse to lynching Zane/Flay just to avoid a no-lynch.
:reigns3 I'm not the one starting this push on Haza, you should ask those queries to Jeff, since he's the one making the case on him. The impetus isn't on me to explain why I'm siding with Jeff, especially when his arguments make sense that Haza out of nowhere just changing his opinion and stance on things without any sort of inclination between them. CP and Xenus are null atm because right now there's more important things to be looking at.

Oh yah real supportive. Absolve yourself of all responsibility and be like 'nah this 100% Jeff dawg". Could have just said you agreed with him and left it at that. But you stated yourself that you wouldn't mind lynching me so the lynch was the most important thing to you which is cool. That's the culture around here. But you're playing both sides and not doing it particularly well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@E-V my PAL, I see that you are suspicious of me, and rightfully so as I've not really ruffled any feathers as of yet, and could in fact be guilty of hypocricy once more with paper pushing. However, I endeavour to be "into" the game tomorrow night, just had a little dosage of life get in the way the last few days. I'll fill everyone in when the timing is right.

That said, I did put a vote on Magic during the day because I believe his tactic around the "joke" TKOK vote absolutely stunk and was just trying to appear as doing something to a target who would provide minimal resistance. Happy to exchange if you're around in the next 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.