Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
im pretty confident Haza is scum. if he was town he would've said something about OMB randomly getting voted but has kept quiet. he thinks OMB gets a really rough time and so likes to defend him vehemently.

Why did it take you a while to post this? does Haza stick up for OMB a lot? Even at the expense of himself?

Unvote

vote: Haza

Well this doesnt look good

Offcial Vote: Raidokken

sorry man if itz you or me i just didnt want toen to waste a lynch on me over a scum read

Self preservation aint a thing

Chloe B

Reaction score
Big Man pushing my lynch looks pretty bad here. I don't care who votes for OMB, it's when people insult him that I defend him, that's totally different. BM came in right after the talk about me possibly having a decent role and jumped to push a lynch through.

I'm Tyr, God of War, i'm a duelist. Happy to use tomorrow and don't mind the shot being dictated by town either but I can't use it within 12 hrs of EOD so can't prove right now.
No buys, sounds like desperation to me :draper2
Wagon built fast. Look at Big Man and possibly Xenus when I flip. Census is easy to fake and not always town so lynch that slot at some point. I agree he will be come easy to read later on. CP likely town as his thoughts line up with mine. Jeff looks much better since he started posting even if he is wrong about me and needs to tone down his expletives a little. Magic could def be scum but should be kept around a little longer to hopefully get himself confirmed as town as he is useful if so. Can't tell if he's white knighting me.

I'm inclined to listen to him tbh

Vote Haza
Vote Haza

Anything else to add lads?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
To be fair, the context for my vote there had been spelled out through my other posts Day 1. I didn’t want to lynch you, and people didn’t want to vote Poyser so i said i would move my vote to support literally any other wagon with day dwindling. Gambit tagged me and i dropped my vote.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I dont think so. It doesnt look any deeper than a lynch bein needed. The wagon only took off a HOUR AND A HALF before deadline. I'm curious about the "context" of your vote because it was not enough to vote him before it was easy

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
2. Evans

3. CP - one of two null players I've got actual thoughts around other than wanting to see more, overall it reminds me of a town CP from last game but I've addressed some questions at him that have been ignored. Asking to expand around his actions with Magic etc. He's null for that reason otherwise he'd be a town lean.

4. Alco - I've enjoyed Alco's posts this game, he's not been afraid to go at stronger players like Jeff or Magic with his thoughts.

5. Jeff - Awkward start for Jeff but he's settled down and is looking like normal pro-active town Jeff to me. The Haza mislynch sucks but I don't necessarily think Haza helped himself either.

6. Lethal - Last game I made a point with CP about Lethal and how he tends to approach votes/directions when playing as his town meta and usually not a lot of direction / lack of votes have indicated a scum Lethal before. I wouldn't mind pushing this D2 for more information and to get him into the game.

7. Barry - I'm enjoying reading Barry's posts this game (not that I haven't previously :pals:) but his reads are lining up with mine around Jeff / Doddsy / Gambit.

8. Tweet - feels pretty much like last game Tweet, was quick to shut down the poor idea that Chloe could be scum because he/she/it potentially mispelled a name due to the Nordic alphabet and I didn't hate his points on the Haza wagon either tbh.

9. Smark - Who woulda thought it after that exchange!? I'm starting to understand Smark a lot more over the last day or so. 245 posts and counting, he's grilling anyone who he wants more information from and his posts look like he's actually trying to solve the game. Happy to say sorry for D1 Smark :WOW

10. TKOK - I asked him for reads and he just said Flay is town and he didn't like CPs actions around Magic. It just felt like crowd pleasing with the CP / Magic situation & a Flay town read after other players had said Flay acts out as town.

12. OMB - honestly, I think OMB is just town lol. I don't think he makes that play with mentioning Odo etc in such a big way if he didn't think it was great work. I've noticed him getting a bit snippy with players around his wagon as well which is reminiscent of him standing up to Poyser in Star Wars for me.

13. Xenus - He's been somewhat active and pushing directions but I've got a gut feeling about him lmao, he tried to shut me down early by being a bit of an ass ( :pals: he said himself he'll try to be less of one) which is exactly what he's done to me previously. I think he's probably town but I can't put my finger on it, something just feels off to me lol so I'll leave him as null for now.

15. Gambit - early on he was actually reading back into old games and he's been pushing directions maybe not as strongly as others but the effort level is still there and his thoughts have been consistent and have had pretty good conviction behind them.

16. Doddsy - think this is my first game with Doddsy? It is at least since my return a couple of months ago. Seems to be happy to take time reading and trying to understand every side of interactions and as mentioned, he's tracking along on other reads lists from players I'm thinking are town.

17. Chloe - hasn't done a lot in the game IMO, apparently this may be her/his/it's town meta but the buddying up with Magic talking about how shit we are as town and "i doubt they even go for anyone on the wagon" just doesn't sit right with me as why not help lead town if you're so good?

20. Magic - the anger / arrogant posting mirrors his indy game in WS Reloaded for me. I just can't see why he'd link himself to Haza so early as scum lol, even Haza was questioning why. I'd like more info.

Oh to clarify:

Confident they're town
Town lean / probably town
Suspicious, would like to find out more

:heston

reason for edit: fixed formatting on an emoji

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Anything else to add lads?

I'm only able to vote on the hammer.

I don't think Haza helped himself at all and the way he just followed CP off Magic after posting with some legit conviction like here:

I already explained why I don't like Magic last night. He is giving me a town read for something that isn't alignment indicative and he knows that. So to me that's not a genuine town read and is just for show.

Whether my reaction cements the fact i'm town or not like he says is irrelevant because the initial read was weak.

Magic is rattled

I've not known Haza to be a sheep like he was unvoting immediately after CP lol, Haza is a confident, abrasive player who doesn't really mind going against the grain with his directions regardless if it's a better player disagreeing with him.

The snappiness as well with certain comments about Jeff / Odo / Asses is something that caught Haza does as opposed to town Haza fighting to survive IMO.

I also didn't buy that it took him 10 minutes to make that meme lol, his excuses didn't add up but that's wishy washy :bosque

Ace

Reaction score
2. Evans

3. CP - one of two null players I've got actual thoughts around other than wanting to see more, overall it reminds me of a town CP from last game but I've addressed some questions at him that have been ignored. Asking to expand around his actions with Magic etc. He's null for that reason otherwise he'd be a town lean.

4. Alco - I've enjoyed Alco's posts this game, he's not been afraid to go at stronger players like Jeff or Magic with his thoughts.

5. Jeff - Awkward start for Jeff but he's settled down and is looking like normal pro-active town Jeff to me. The Haza mislynch sucks but I don't necessarily think Haza helped himself either.

6. Lethal - Last game I made a point with CP about Lethal and how he tends to approach votes/directions when playing as his town meta and usually not a lot of direction / lack of votes have indicated a scum Lethal before. I wouldn't mind pushing this D2 for more information and to get him into the game.

7. Barry - I'm enjoying reading Barry's posts this game (not that I haven't previously :pals:) but his reads are lining up with mine around Jeff / Doddsy / Gambit.

8. Tweet - feels pretty much like last game Tweet, was quick to shut down the poor idea that Chloe could be scum because he/she/it potentially mispelled a name due to the Nordic alphabet and I didn't hate his points on the Haza wagon either tbh.

9. Smark - Who woulda thought it after that exchange!? I'm starting to understand Smark a lot more over the last day or so. 245 posts and counting, he's grilling anyone who he wants more information from and his posts look like he's actually trying to solve the game. Happy to say sorry for D1 Smark :WOW

10. TKOK - I asked him for reads and he just said Flay is town and he didn't like CPs actions around Magic. It just felt like crowd pleasing with the CP / Magic situation & a Flay town read after other players had said Flay acts out as town.

12. OMB - honestly, I think OMB is just town lol. I don't think he makes that play with mentioning Odo etc in such a big way if he didn't think it was great work. I've noticed him getting a bit snippy with players around his wagon as well which is reminiscent of him standing up to Poyser in Star Wars for me.

13. Xenus - He's been somewhat active and pushing directions but I've got a gut feeling about him lmao, he tried to shut me down early by being a bit of an ass :)pals: he said himself he'll try to be less of one) which is exactly what he's done to me previously. I think he's probably town but I can't put my finger on it, something just feels off to me lol so I'll leave him as null for now.

15. Gambit - early on he was actually reading back into old games and he's been pushing directions maybe not as strongly as others but the effort level is still there and his thoughts have been consistent and have had pretty good conviction behind them.

16. Doddsy - think this is my first game with Doddsy? It is at least since my return a couple of months ago. Seems to be happy to take time reading and trying to understand every side of interactions and as mentioned, he's tracking along on other reads lists from players I'm thinking are town.

17. Chloe - hasn't done a lot in the game IMO, apparently this may be her/his/it's town meta but the buddying up with Magic talking about how shit we are as town and "i doubt they even go for anyone on the wagon" just doesn't sit right with me as why not help lead town if you're so good?

20. Magic - the anger / arrogant posting mirrors his indy game in WS Reloaded for me. I just can't see why he'd link himself to Haza so early as scum lol, even Haza was questioning why. I'd like more info.

Oh to clarify:

Confident they're town
Town lean / probably town
Suspicious, would like to find out more

:heston
Is there a reason you skipped me and a few others?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Is there a reason you skipped me and a few others?

Thought this was made clear in the CP part.

Null reads and I don't really have strong opinions about just yet.

Ace

Reaction score
Not really because in the hour and a half that it took off you didn't have your vote on there before
I explained my attitude towards the lynch.

I hate no lynch. As it means we don't get info.
I'd have preferred to lynch OMB for the more obvious binary information but was happy enough to go Haza route.
Was literally waiting up to put my lynch on whichever was chosen so that we didn't get NL.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I explained my attitude towards the lynch.

I hate no lynch. As it means we don't get info.
I'd have preferred to lynch OMB for the more obvious binary information but was happy enough to go Haza route.
Was literally waiting up to put my lynch on whichever was chosen so that we didn't get NL.

CP was pretty vocal about OMB why didn't you back him and help him?

Ace

Reaction score
Thought this was made clear in the CP part.

Null reads and I don't really have strong opinions about just yet.
Yeah fair, I skimmed and saw my name was missing and a few other numbers before reading the actual content :heston:

I think Chloe is probably town as I don't think he is this abrasive as scum particularly with people prodding in his direction during D1.

Also not sure on your OMB read as I articulated earlier with OMB's switch from not caring about being lynched to suddenly being paranoid - as if he was trying at first to no-sell suspicion and then realised it may not work and panicked.

Overall you get a town read from that reads post though as it seems genuine rather than contrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.