Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.
Man, Magic, you must be a garbageman or something cause all you're talking is trash. So pretentious.

The game is literally about reading others, so we should all just sign up, sit back, relax and follow your every move? Even though it's a bad move like LET'S LYNCH TKOK FOR THE SAKE OF IT? I don't really like you backtracking on that either saying it was a test.

If you'll allow me I'm just gonna not blindly follow you and make up my own mind :)

Chloe B

Reaction score
Been pretty typical town Jeff once he got into the thread. Making reads and pushing directions etc, went all in on the Haza lynch.

What is your read on Jeff?

You didnt ask but Ill answer it anyway.

I feel Jeff doesn't have any scum culpability for th Haza wagon. He had decent reasoning and he shouldn't be pursued any further for this particular wagon.

Chloe B

Reaction score
No, OMB, Smark is not going to put in this much stubborn effort as scum. I'm sorry you feel that way, but he's simply got better things to do than get into a long-winded argument with EV as scum.

Unvote

Vote: Haza

I will throw my support to Jeff for now and see where this goes, but I wouldn't be averse to lynching Zane/Flay just to avoid a no-lynch.

See this is what you can call one of the less honorables on the wagon. Don't even think he listened to the reasoning before voting. Just wanted a lynch.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Gonna be working till 3

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean if you found that post you can see my reasoning not a few posts back lol. I found the way he switched on magic scummy and really awful. Came off fake and like he never had magic as scum.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal has spoken a lot recently about his posts being overlooked, I think it's probably just Lethal trying to draw more attention to his posts than it is scum tbh

Pretty much this and also I felt like changing up the formatting of my posts. Silly and basic, but sure

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Is this the same stuff we caught you for in MTG? It appears you've read the entire thread and formed a couple opinions, but what sticks out to me is this Magic/TKOK thing you comment about, cause you mention it here, and later on quote a Magic post where he wants people to vote TKOK and you give him the FOS for it. If you've read the thread, why not mention you disliked Magics play around TKOK while you were commenting on it in this big post up here?

I stated that Magic almost always signposts for TKOK and vouches to "never lynch him," so his later post of suggesting to vote TKOK seemed rather out of character and suspicious. He later claimed it was a test to see who followed. What are you trying to get from me? If I didn't know any better, I'd be hazard to suggest that you're after your next easy lynch target. Don't try and twist my words or intentions to suit your agenda

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not putting any stock whatsoever on Chloe allegedly screwing up his fake claim cause of the name or whatever, and neither should anybody else. His play speaks for itself though I think, I know I said I wouldn't lynch the Backup today but uh... we're running out of time and options so

vote Chloe

Yet later on you said you'd have voted Haza at the end anyway. Why bother putting this post in and base it off "not wanting to run out of time" when you would have dropped it later on. Kinda hypocritical to shade me about Magic when you've done a similar thing here :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For the record I also thought Lethal was scum coding me. Using orange in reads lists is a bit confusing.

Pretty sure I was transparent with my intentions. If I'd have put in the standard colour scheme, I'd probably be sussed for some colour nonsense

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
FWIW Magic's insulting and flared play isn't exactly :pals: and I'm a little bit disappointed that he wants to yet again descend to those depths.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler