Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenus

Reaction score
im not going to claim so yall can lynch me. the wagon is trash by a bunch of people that cant read me and im 100% playing the right way by forming town reads to help narrow down poe. there is nothing scummy or scum about my approach.

trying to get at me with "i dont believe that is a genuine town read" is genuine garbage. before anyone says this is "over the top anger" you can suck my dick too. :kobe3

Okay :brodgers

Vote Magic

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@Chloe B Youre on chopping block, come answer questions and don’t duck end of day.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This Magic feels very similar to Poysers game where I caught him & Xenus lol.

he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.

This feels very similar to this:

Post 3128 - WS Mafia Reloaded

why would i want a fucking MISLYNCH CANDIDATE SHOT.

YOUR IDEAS ARE GARBAGE. STOP. THINKING. WE. THINK. THE. SAME. AS. SCUM.

i am better than you as scum. full stop. your play is not nice, it's fucking stupid. you dont tell the vig to shoot someone you could lead a mislynch on because that mislynches uses a day phase and a used up day phase leads to another night phase worth of kills.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im not going to claim so yall can lynch me. the wagon is trash by a bunch of people that cant read me and im 100% playing the right way by forming town reads to help narrow down poe. there is nothing scummy or scum about my approach.

trying to get at me with "i dont believe that is a genuine town read" is genuine garbage. before anyone says this is "over the top anger" you can suck my dick too. :kobe3

:pals: era Magic. cmon now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:deandre I'm going to need further explanation here

I already explained why I don't like Magic last night. He is giving me a town read for something that isn't alignment indicative and he knows that. So to me that's not a genuine town read and is just for show.

Whether my reaction cements the fact i'm town or not like he says is irrelevant because the initial read was weak.

Showtime

Reaction score
That's not very :pals: like of you, Magic. :francis

it is very pal of me. voting me because im making town reads is very poor play. cp has no idea whether my town reads are genuine or aren't genuine and i give out a lot of town reads. can anyone disagree with this? so basically trying to say it's a fake town read is bullshit. i gave an explanation of why my read was what it was, people can disagree but to say it's made up is just not on point.

rugrat pushes me every game for no other reason than to push me so he's not really doing anything except flailing.

haza mistrusts the town read because he disagrees with the reasoning that's what his town play is like, which again makes him more likely to be town.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Btw Barry, why did you call phenom lazy? This is the most effort he has put in a day 1 I've seen for ages

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
opps didn't realize Chloe B was in EXECUTE territory

unvote

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
he was with cp saying he didnt believe the town read i gave on him was genuine.

also haza wouldnt be fighting a town read on him as scum, dont you think? he's crazy paranoid as scum, i dont see him going after someone that is town reading him when he would see that as a benefit to himself.
breh i'm more paranoid as town than I am as scum. YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Btw Barry, why did you call phenom lazy? This is the most effort he has put in a day 1 I've seen for ages

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

I lold

Xenus

Reaction score
This Magic feels very similar to Poysers game where I caught him & Xenus lol.

This feels very similar to this:
You didn’t catch us. I was softing Mason :side:

Status
Not open for further replies.