Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
What do you make of his day 1 posts? I know he typically doesn’t show up for day 1, but why bother posting early on and then just disappearing? What do you think?

Big Man right? I felt good about them, like i said, someone of his caliber I’d expect more volume from but the attempting production during early game felt like a good start for Big Man. He could have definitely done that to try and gain some good faith to coast off for a bit but it was fine enough to not feel the need to push on him today imo

Reactions: NotBrutus

Xenus

Reaction score
What info would you draw from his flips, though?
Well you’d look at Jeff who pushed him and he’d look either shit or golden, depending on the flip. And Tweet’s random push on Alco you’d be able to draw a better understanding of that if Tweet flipped - for example, if he flipped scum it would actually make me suss of Alco because it was just busybody work and I’d expect that crutch to be used on a teammate knowing it wasn’t going to come to anything rather than pushing a town member on something as silly as PM colour. A scum flip would also make me feel better about you as you corrected Tweet in his thinking about role PM colour (CP to a lesser extent, but I’d be wary of that). You see?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.

tkok had 4 votes? I don't think that is true? or you must speaking about flay/chloe?

regarding the bolded : GOOD. that's the ONLY answer I would accept here.

Showtime

Reaction score
i gave flay a town read for claiming with no real pressure.

i mean as scum i could see it to nip the pressure real quick to stop a wagon from forming, but this just seems like flay doing it to just do it i.e. something i associate with his town game of not really giving a fuck about his alignment's win condition and doing what he wants.

Reactions: Xenus and PHEN0M

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So you think most likely this is a coin flip?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Coin flip is a great way to describe it, I don’t see how you can be confident either way.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Coin flip is a great way to describe it, I don’t see how you can be confident either way.
I lean scum but confident isn't the right word. Tbh when i voted originally it was to get a full claim not to lynch

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well you’d look at Jeff who pushed him and he’d look either shit or golden, depending on the flip. And Tweet’s random push on Alco you’d be able to draw a better understanding of that if Tweet flipped - for example, if he flipped scum it would actually make me suss of Alco because it was just busybody work and I’d expect that crutch to be used on a teammate knowing it wasn’t going to come to anything rather than pushing a town member on something as silly as PM colour. A scum flip would also make me feel better about you as you corrected Tweet in his thinking about role PM colour (CP to a lesser extent, but I’d be wary of that). You see?

Yeah and I certainly don’t think lynching Flay is going to give us any kind of info we can use tomorrow either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
im not going to claim so yall can lynch me. the wagon is trash by a bunch of people that cant read me and im 100% playing the right way by forming town reads to help narrow down poe. there is nothing scummy or scum about my approach.

trying to get at me with "i dont believe that is a genuine town read" is genuine garbage. before anyone says this is "over the top anger" you can suck my dick too. :kobe3

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.

That's not very :pals: like of you, Magic. :francis

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Big Man right? I felt good about them, like i said, someone of his caliber I’d expect more volume from but the attempting production during early game felt like a good start for Big Man. He could have definitely done that to try and gain some good faith to coast off for a bit but it was fine enough to not feel the need to push on him today imo

From what I’m understanding you think theres more subsistence in Big Mans posts than Poyser posts?

Showtime

Reaction score
:deandre I'm going to need further explanation here

he was with cp saying he didnt believe the town read i gave on him was genuine.

also haza wouldnt be fighting a town read on him as scum, dont you think? he's crazy paranoid as scum, i dont see him going after someone that is town reading him when he would see that as a benefit to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.