Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The only one to claim is Flay, which it seems like it’s going that way. I don’t think anyone else is worthy of a blind lynch so i guess it’s Flay or nothing.
Do you think flay could panic rush as scum with a out of nowhere claim to look town? Other question is, do you think it is as likely he may have not paid attention to his role pm like doddsy said earlier?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can we get an updated vote count please @Odo

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
For one, I'd say scum haza would take his time correcting himself or someone else correcting him a few times and argue it more. a town player is likelier to quickly discard a bad thought if something doesnt immediately track with their way of thinking.

Also, what is your actual read here? It sounds like you are implying Haza could be scum as well here, and given their interaction (magic and haza), that is certainly not the initial impression I got :draper2

I'm not sus of Haza, no. I'm questioning the validity of the read Magic is giving.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not sus of Haza, no. I'm questioning the validity of the read Magic is giving.

Thank you for clarifying :heston that makes a lot more fucking sense

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 4

Jeff 4 - Poyser, Alco, Haza, Doddsy
Chloe 6 - Big Man, CP, Gambit, Jeff, Xenus, Tweet
EV 2 - Smark, Chloe
Poyser 1 - Phenom
TKOK 1 - Magic
Magic 2 - Rugrat, Lethal
Phenom 1 - Barry

You have 5 hours and 4 minutes remaining (Day ends at 22:42 BST). 12 votes to lynch

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Certain players come with an expected level of play. Of those, maybe Big Man would be the other one that i would want to pressure just based off the lack of activity.

What do you make of his day 1 posts? I know he typically doesn’t show up for day 1, but why bother posting early on and then just disappearing? What do you think?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ngl that magic vote does look pretty bad :heston I'm going to go look at when he did it, and how many posts TKOK had at the time actually :)

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Do you think flay could panic rush as scum with a out of nowhere claim to look town? Other question is, do you think it is as likely he may have not paid attention to his role pm like doddsy said earlier?

I’m not going to pretend to know what goes through Flay’s brain. I like to think of myself as logical person and Flay is the chaotic opposite of that. Could Flay go cavalier and claim like that without clearing with his team? Sure, I’d say that’s up his alley. Could Flay of just claimed how he remembered his role PM instead of looking at it?Yeah, very possible as well.

Showtime

Reaction score
If y'all could flip someone rn who would it be and why? I'd say Magic because his read on Haza felt like BS and he makes a big deal about town reading as many people as he can but he hasn't done a lot of that and also isn't doing anything else

we're not lynching me any time soon ya bum ass

my town reads are legitimate and 99% right so ya can sit down and step back. (Y)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tkok had 6 or 7 posts when Magic voted him. @Showtime good timing sir. why are you voting tkok.

Showtime

Reaction score
ngl that magic vote does look pretty bad :heston I'm going to go look at when he did it, and how many posts TKOK had at the time actually :)

he had 4 votes

i wanted to see who would follow on an easy tkok wagon and who wouldn't considering literally nothing else was going on.

yall need to stop trying to read me because this is legit garbage. literally trust my reads and we'll do fine and no i dont speak like this as scum. game is garbage enough without you guys trying to read into me doing town reads. i swear cp has made this same "I DONT TRUST THAT TOWN READ" case every single time out even though, as established, i make a lot of town reads and they're more often than not quite right. literally his reaction further cemented that he's most likely town.

like for real, stop being bad. stop trying to push me. yall trash. just follow. dont need yall trash in my life.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m not going to pretend to know what goes through Flay’s brain. I like to think of myself as logical person and Flay is the chaotic opposite of that. Could Flay go cavalier and claim like that without clearing with his team? Sure, I’d say that’s up his alley. Could Flay of just claimed how he remembered his role PM instead of looking at it?Yeah, very possible as well.
So you think most likely this is a coin flip?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Flay only cares as scum, so I doubt he’s our route.

how about some votes on Magic, or are you all too scared

Status
Not open for further replies.