Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You evidently got Chloe wrong and I obviously can see you've got me wrong too.

You can surely see how it is more plausible for me to believe you have been planning the past few days than some weird shenanigans have happened TWICE.

they didn't happen twice though. and you're reaction is quite telling. It's rather obvious to me you are rattled and scrambling. As I said, I appreciate you trying to spin your own narrative to get out of it, but it's just not going to fly with me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:draper2 I mean it's not shoddy reasoning when it's factual.
:bron2

Do you think Ace is lying about his claim? If you think he's Hel, do you think it's as indy or scum?

Flavour spec that was discussed earlier in the thread about who the scum team are character wise, we've had Fenrir & Jormungandr who are the children of Loki. Hel is the 3rd child of Loki. Could Hel be scum as opposed to indy?

@CraigPelton we discussed this earlier - what do you think as well?
I think he's probably indy. If he is scum then I'll re-evaluate Jeff but I don't see much of what we can do at this stage other than confirm

Ace

Reaction score
You evidently got Chloe wrong and I obviously can see you've got me wrong too.

You can surely see how it is more plausible for me to believe you have been planning the past few days than some weird shenanigans have happened TWICE.
I don't know if this is true...

If Jeff is town then we know that he got redirected on his read on Chloe, right?

What is to stop scum from doing this again? Particularly given they killed Smark so noone could watch Jeff to see him being visited by a redirector?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:bron2

I think he's probably indy. If he is scum then I'll re-evaluate Jeff but I don't see much of what we can do at this stage other than confirm

It's a lot of flavour spec mind, partner it with the holes in his claim - I think he's definitely lying, it's just gambling on indy or scum here.

Ace

Reaction score
I mean literally everyone knew that Jeff was going to check me out today. So its the logical play for scum tbh.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean it's feasible yes but I don't think it's as likely as the Jeff is scum angle

Ace

Reaction score
I mean it's feasible yes but I don't think it's as likely as the Jeff is scum angle
You see, thinking now I don't think that's true.

Jeff lying twice has been bothering me all day (him lying about Chloe was strange enough). This would actually make much more sense imo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dat buddying tho :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's Jeff that would be redirected from Chloe to somewhere else.

I dunno if that's a redirect or a busdrive tbf but I brought up the nomenclature not Chloe.

I will not comment on Chloe-gate r/n because :pals:

Worth remembering re: Jeff that it could still be a redirect. As I argued earlier he's actually a pretty solid target since he wouldn't like be protected or watched or whatever roles we still have.

Jeff randomly faking his report still makes no sense to me.

I did mention this yesterday but Jeff was a prime target for a redirect.

Lethal and Smark are both universal town reads so they're a good chance of being watched/tracked/monitored in some way by any town roles that can do this.

This is not the case with Jeff - meaning if he's town, there is a good incentive to mess with his reports.

I guess this changed once you realized i could cop you? :tenay

Ace

Reaction score

If Jeff is town then we know that he got redirected on his read on Chloe, right?

What is to stop scum from doing this again? Particularly given they killed Smark so noone could watch Jeff to see him being visited by a redirector?
Jeff. If you're town, please. Tell me what is illogical here.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
...no? What are you even trying to say?

Ace you're all over the shop here.

Reading those quotes from Jeff - you mention that you can't understand why he'd fake the report on Chloe and he's a prime target for a redirect, now you think he's scum again?

You see, thinking now I don't think that's true.

Jeff lying twice has been bothering me all day (him lying about Chloe was strange enough). This would actually make much more sense imo.

Like, which one is it here?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Pretty certain at least one of Ace and Jeff are non-town so I say we lynch one of em today and if it's a town flip, lynch the other :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.