Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like, I don't buy the redirect stuff at all for what it's worth but you're clearly lying here and tripping over yourself a lot.

Ace

Reaction score
Ace you're all over the shop here.

Reading those quotes from Jeff - you mention that you can't understand why he'd fake the report on Chloe and he's a prime target for a redirect, now you think he's scum again?
Where in the post you quote do I say he's scum?

Like, which one is it here?
I think you misunderstood - the "This would actually make much more sense imo." is referring to him being redirected.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty certain at least one of Ace and Jeff are non-town so I say we lynch one of em today and if it's a town flip, lynch the other :draper2

be a pal and vote Ace please. You trusted me enough to augment me, why stop there :D

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Where in the post you quote do I say he's scum?

I think you misunderstood - the "This would actually make much more sense imo." is referring to him being redirected.

You're clearly implying he's scum for lying about Chloe, no?

Ace

Reaction score
You're clearly implying he's scum for lying about Chloe, no?
No although in fairness I could have worded that better.

My point is that the idea that Jeff would lie about Chloe and then lie about me too has not been sitting well with me. It didn't feel like a logical play for Jeff to make. The redirection would make more sense and solve the mystery of why Jeff would lie in his reports (ie he didn't).

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No although in fairness I could have worded that better.

My point is that the idea that Jeff would lie about Chloe and then lie about me too has not been sitting well with me. It didn't feel like a logical play for Jeff to make. The redirection would make more sense and solve the mystery of why Jeff would lie in his reports (ie he didn't).

So why are you pushing him :pogba

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Please slow down the phase. I won't be available for a couple hours

Ace

Reaction score
Pretty certain at least one of Ace and Jeff are non-town so I say we lynch one of em today and if it's a town flip, lynch the other :draper2
Also at the risk of looking like I'm scattergunning or squirming or whatever, if my theory that Jeff was redirected is correct, this post is pretty filthy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also at the risk of looking like I'm scattergunning or squirming or whatever, if my theory that Jeff was redirected is correct, this post is pretty filthy.
You seem to be certain Jeff is bullshitting so why do you have a problem with me saying at least one of you is non-town? If you're town the implications for Jeff are clear and yet here you are complaining about me making a statement like that.

So yeah, it does look like desperate flailing.

vote Ace

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not sure really who to trust when I didn't exactly trust Jeff before I died and I had Ace as a town read. I just woke up from a nap. Doing a read back before voting plus waiting for CP to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.