Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
because then you could hide behind someone, they got shot, and u still survive^ it also adds way too much convolution to you dying if you hid behind non town. sounds like you just botched your claim, good sir.
You can speculate about setup as much as you want. These are the abilities I was given.

And EV, you're absolutely not gonna lynch me off "Freyja and Frigg are the same person." If I was scum or 3P I would have surely been given a fake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@OMB obviously if he flips town you also go back to the pool.
You can speculate about setup as much as you want. These are the abilities I was given.

And EV, you're absolutely not gonna lynch me off "Freyja and Frigg are the same person." If I was scum or 3P I would have surely been given a fake.

no buys m8

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm not trying to lynch you, I'm just sharing information lol.

What does your flavour say?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because you are my main scum read and I'm taking your word with a pinch of salt and I'd like more info from Ace

why am I still your main scum read? Ive been cleared by the supposed cop, and smark has confirmed i was augmented. smark also flipped town. I'd like an explanation that doesn't involve flay, since we have yet to see any scum redirector type roles flip.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why on earth do we have an Indy cop

fwiw he COULD be the scum GF? theme wise sounds weird though. Hard to say since we have no way of beleiving barry since a) he didnt use his supercop :francis and b) we havent seen Lethals flip. so if hes bullshitting about the supercop shit, it could be towns way of finding the gf I guess?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
why am I still your main scum read? Ive been cleared by the supposed cop, and smark has confirmed i was augmented. smark also flipped town. I'd like an explanation that doesn't involve flay, since we have yet to see any scum redirector type roles flip.

Because I don't believe you were redirected and you lied about Chloe IMO. That's my reason, you can't say "I want your reasons except the one that could make me scum"

:reigns3

More on you later. I want details of Aces flavour. I'm not buying a God as important as Frigg/Freyjas only flavour is riding a chariot with two cats and collecting half the souls that don't go to Valhalla.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but outside of that, I didn't write the game :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
That's all you have?
I mean I can't copy my PM into the thread but that's the gist of it. My place where I get half is Fólkvangr. My husband is Ódr but he's not around a lot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in any case, I'm not going to let a caught liar off the hook, unless a better direction comes along. And I'm certainly not voting myself like a fucking plum. :rippedcal lynch all liars

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean I can't copy my PM into the thread but that's the gist of it. My place where I get half is Fólkvangr. My husband is Ódr but he's not around a lot.

You realise Odr is Odin, right? And we've had Odin's wife flip?

Frigg
Vanilla Townie

1599425321093.png

Congratulations, you are Frigg, Asgard Aligned! The wife of Odin, you are the matriarch of Valhalla, however you play a largely minimal role in the mythology.

In this game, you have no role.

You win when all threats to Asgard are eliminated.

:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.