Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
nah not that generous, he gets lost in bad tunnels as scum that doesnt happen nearly as frequently when he's town. he still pushes as town but the pushes are more based on paranoia i feel.

why do you think it's generous?
he based his vote entirely around one point and that one point was immediately debunked. the idea he'd just keep going as scum sounds absurd. I doubt you're making an even comparison between this and other situations where haza doubled down and tunneled.

Chloe B

Reaction score
anybody but me

unvote vote EV

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
WHY IS THAT TKOK?
Seems like the tweet thing has pretty much ran it's course and people where talking about a new direction,so i decided to try one out.

Showtime

Reaction score
he based his vote entirely around one point and that one point was immediately debunked. the idea he'd just keep going as scum sounds absurd. I doubt you're making an even comparison between this and other situations where haza doubled down and tunneled.

no seriously he gets lost and just keeps going, like he cant pivot as scum.

evans also looks TOWN, agreed?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oooh, we doin' this?
200.gif

I see three here.
Those are responses to people grilling me about the first post.

Look at that, me clearly trying to understand and even saying that it doesn't compute for me.

And still, are you not clear on my responses? What could you possibly not be clear on? What doesn't compute?

You never actually responded to point 1. I never accused the whole thread of ganging up on me or acting like a woe. I've only ever said you and/or Tweet won't drop this line of questioning. Tweet has since dropped it when we actually stopped and figured out motivations. He didn't think I was trying anything as scum with that post so we dropped it. For you to have continued on and still have a null read on me is questionable.

As is your attempts to make my responses back to seem more unreasonable than they are. Because I never accused the thread of anything.

Quote 2. Only Barry & Doddsy have said this is your town game at that point of the thread.

Barry is someone you've been defending, so why would I take his word as gospel?
Doddsy isn't someone I've played with on WS to my knowledge, perhaps on WF? But I've not had much interaction with him.

At the point in time that I conceded that it may just be your town meta, CP, Magic, Tweet had all agreed that this is town Smark lol.

Yes I'm still null on you even with their opinions

So you respect Tweet, CP, Magic to tell you this was my town meta? Then why are you still saying I'm null? You are clearly trying stay neutral.

You either trust their opinion I am town or you don't.

but you made a huge parade about how you just want to be lynched and you don't want to play in a game where if you're lynched you lose the game. Not sure how you're gonna think you're not going to draw attention with that.
You still keep pretending there wasn't two hours and 100 posts between your questioning and my lynch me post. I was already drawing attention.

This is the problem that is still gnawing at me. I don't see why someone who isn't pushing me would keep trying to push blame on that thing that happened after everything else. And why you're still so neutral to me. At this point you really should want to vote for me or be more sure I'm town.

I'm gonna keep my vote here for a bit.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
no seriously he gets lost and just keeps going, like he cant pivot as scum.

evans also looks TOWN, agreed?
He didn't pivot to anyone though he just unvoted and left

A couple things about Evans is he didn't push the Smark thing to a vote like I expected and he seemed to back off once others made it clear they weren't going to buy in on a Smark wagon. I'd have to look back at his last game but I seem to recall him being more persistent. So not really giving him a town read at this junkture.

Reactions: Alco

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
nah not that generous, he gets lost in bad tunnels as scum that doesnt happen nearly as frequently when he's town. he still pushes as town but the pushes are more based on paranoia i feel.

why do you think it's generous?

Did you read the last game on Mafia Cafe where I was town?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
200.gif

Those are responses to people grilling me about the first post.

And still, are you not clear on my responses? What could you possibly not be clear on? What doesn't compute?

If Barry was building an early wagon and you made your points, I'd understand. I just don't understand why you did it when there was no pressure on him from a fluff post from Tweet. I wasn't satisfied with your answer about getting ahead of the curve or we'd spend 15 pages talking about him claiming because people didn't care lol.

You never actually responded to point 1. I never accused the whole thread of ganging up on me or acting like a woe. I've only ever said you and/Tweet won't drop this line of questioning. Tweet has since dropped it when actually stopped and figured out motivations. He didn't think I was trying anything as scum with that post so we dropped it. For you to have continued on and still have a null read on me is questionable.

As is your attempts to make my responses back to seem more unreasonable than they are. Because I never accused the thread of anything.

You've been repeated posts about being grilled non stop for 8 hours which I disagree with. Being grilled for 8 hours non stop is what I went through last game. I don't really constitute me asking you questions around a topic and then replying to Haza, Gambit, Barry as grilling as you. You then started demanding to be lynched and complaining about the mechanics of Hel/Valhalla and not wanting to put effort in. That is woe-y.

The posts @ you from Tweet, Chloe about your "Lynch me then" post I don't think was that bad either, in fact it got you town reads from people.

So you respect Tweet, CP, Magic to tell you this was my town meta? Then why are you still saying I'm null? You are clearly trying stay neutral.

You either trust their opinion I am town or you don't.

Because it's day 1 and I don't have reads on them yet. I'm not going to sheep my reads because they told me this is how you behave as town, I'd rather get to that myself. Am I more inclined to think the defending of Barry is more innocent than I initially read it as though? Yes.

You still keep pretending there wasn't two hours and 100 posts between your questioning and my lynch me post. I was already drawing attention.

Just like you forget that there's 2 hours between these posts:
during those 2 hours, I was interacting with Barry & Gambit who was asking questions about my previous games as he was reading back.

Yeah I'm not disputing you're an early mislynch target Barry, but there wasn't a wagon building nor any real pressure on you. The joke from Tweet was obvious for me IMO especially following "ohai has barry claimed yet"? I don't think it was funny personally but it was clearly facetious.

I don't see the necessity for a staunch defence for another player, this early into the game especially if you're both town and unsure on each others alignments. You're not incapable of defending yourself. If that makes sense?

I mean, my rationale about why I think it's weird you throwing yourself to Barry's defence over a joke post and why I thought it was weird has been well explained tbh, even the guy you're defending saw my point lol

This is the problem that is still gnawing at me. I don't see why someone who isn't pushing me would keep trying to push blame on that thing that happened after everything else. And why you're still so neutral to me. At this point you really should want to vote for me or be more sure I'm town.

I'm gonna keep my vote here for a bit.

Push blame? Pal, you've been pushing blame on me LMAO.

And I've explained my defense. This being blow up is 100% on you. You can drop it anytime and I'm asking you to.

Otherwise, you did defend Barry - no? I don't need to push blame, you did it. I've just been trying to get the bottom of why and you've just got angry about it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A couple things about Evans is he didn't push the Smark thing to a vote like I expected and he seemed to back off once others made it clear they weren't going to buy in on a Smark wagon. I'd have to look back at his last game but I seem to recall him being more persistent. So not really giving him a town read at this junkture.
Now that I've stopped being "emotional" and look back over his posts, I see some glaring issues like this here. He never throws a vote down, says I'm null because he can't trust the posts about my town meta, and then he says he can trust yours, but is still null, but also still won't vote?

It's not just me ho who sees this, right?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He didn't pivot to anyone though he just unvoted and left

Pretty sure magics read on me right now is nonsense

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Barry was building an early wagon and you made your points, I'd understand. I just don't understand why you did it when there was no pressure on him from a fluff post from Tweet. I wasn't satisfied with your answer about getting ahead of the curve or we'd spend 15 pages talking about him claiming because people didn't care lol.
Why don't you understand? Have you not seen the numerous Barry wagons that spring up out of nowhere and for no reason?

Why do you think I'd rather wait for their to be votes and a wagon when it would be harder to shut that convo down?

If you're not satisfied about my answers, can you give me some reasons why I'd lie about making those posts? I need some motivations.

And I made my post as soon as I saw Tweet's post. Whether or not people cared later can't be used against me retroactively.

If it can, why? Be specific, please?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Now that I've stopped being "emotional" and look back over his posts, I see some glaring issues like this here. He never throws a vote down, says I'm null because he can't trust the posts about my town meta, and then he says he can trust yours, but is still null, but also still won't vote?

It's not just me ho who sees this, right?
Because it's day 1 and I don't have reads on them yet. I'm not going to sheep my reads because they told me this is how you behave as town, I'd rather get to that myself. Am I more inclined to think the defending of Barry is more innocent than I initially read it as though? Yes.

Ninja'd you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.