Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
No-one.

I questioned his defence of Barry and explained why I thought it was weird as there wasn't any real pressure or case around Barry. Smark then demanded his lynch and then we went in a circle around it for a while and people didn't like his reaction here:

well that still seems like town smark

stop being a baby about people not listening smark.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Who was the one out of you crying about being lynched when they had no votes on them? or was that part of the whole situation?
Can't help but feel Chloe B was trying to cynically stir back up the EV/Smark pot with this post because people were starting to look his way. :mj

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
stop being a baby about people not listening smark
And this is why I clarified. Because I knew that post would get this reaction.

I'd suggest reading my response after this or just read the day phase.

I repeatedly answered his questions. He was the one who kept pushing it.

Showtime

Reaction score
smark stop arguing with evans. god. youre capable of ignoring people too, you dont have to respond over and over.

how has evans been in recent games? like as town, has he been more FRIENDLY? because his understanding nature to smark reminds me of his interactions with sky in the game they were scum together.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
vote chloe for now.

Showtime

Reaction score
Thoughts on Doddsy now?
idk im just reading recent pages

haza probably town for not just blindly tunneling on a push when pointed out he's wrong and not trying to come up with new reasons as to why they're scum and just flailing.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I wasn't crying about being lynched. I was asking to be lynched because I don't have the patience to do this for 3 days straight.

But why? this is what you signed up for.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You know what, fuck it. I'm going to get info out of this phase becaue we've spent over 8 hours on this.

You wanted the lies. Here goes.

Why do you keep twisting the situation to try and make me out like I've been horrible to you here lmao? It's very woe is me and I'm getting tired of it. Your reasoning for Barry was something I repeatedly told you I do not understand and you repeating yourself and throwing tantrums is not going to change that. Yes I asked you multiple questions to try and understand that, you demanded I leave it alone so I start discussing prev games with Gambit as he's looking for readbacks, you throw shade at me and I correct you and you're off on one again.

1. You're acting like you've been targeted by the whole player base when in reality 2. I was just trying to get an understanding of your mindset why you were protecting Barry over a nothing post. 3. You've explained that and I still think it's weird but the overall feeling is that this is your town meta, I'm happy to believe that considering there are players with more experience playing with you saying it.

You shouting about just lynching you didn't help and that's what drew posts from Tweet & Chloe. Not me, not anyone else but you throwing a fit and saying it's pointless playing just to lose off a lynch.

I'm sorry you've taken this so personally, just a game :pals:
1. When and where did I imply this was the case? I've only ever mentioned you and Tweet or whomever else directly responded to me.
2. I answered that repeatedly. So at this point are you goign to accept my answer or do something about it?
3. This isn't what you said a few posts back.

I don't know your meta enough to judge whether you are town or not based on your reactions and nor do I trust Barry or Doddsy yet to believe that this is your town play. 4. Does this make you scum? Nothing at all to suggest it. You're still a null read for me.
You claimed you couldn't trust those that said it's my town meta. So are you trusting these folks or is it a null read?

4. My biggest question is, which you've been slippery on, is why keep this going for 8 hours if you're so null about your read on me?

Are you getting the answers you seek? I think you're being timid and in the lack of support from your peers, you wanted to stay neutral, but now you've become more sure it's my town meta, after deciding it was time to "leave" because "I was gettign emotional?" Feels like a cop out to me.

I think I'm gonna do this to see what's up. Vote E-V.

It's time to make something of this mess and this feels about right.

I think a wagon on you or me will help town here.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But why? this is what you signed up for.
I didn't sign up to be grilled about a single post on day 1 about a joke about a previous game for a whole day.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
smark stop arguing with evans. god. youre capable of ignoring people too, you dont have to respond over and over.

how has evans been in recent games? like as town, has he been more FRIENDLY? because his understanding nature to smark reminds me of his interactions with sky in the game they were scum together.
You can't let people spin their false narratives.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
haza probably town for not just blindly tunneling on a push when pointed out he's wrong and not trying to come up with new reasons as to why they're scum and just flailing.
seems very generous

Showtime

Reaction score
seems very generous

nah not that generous, he gets lost in bad tunnels as scum that doesnt happen nearly as frequently when he's town. he still pushes as town but the pushes are more based on paranoia i feel.

why do you think it's generous?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You know what, fuck it. I'm going to get info out of this phase becaue we've spent over 8 hours on this.

You wanted the lies. Here goes.

1. When and where did I imply this was the case? I've only ever mentioned you and Tweet or whomever else directly responded to me.
2. I answered that repeatedly. So at this point are you goign to accept my answer or do something about it?
3. This isn't what you said a few posts back.

You claimed you couldn't trust those that said it's my town meta. So are you trusting these folks or is it a null read?

4. My biggest question is, which you've been slippery on, is why keep this going for 8 hours if you're so null about your read on me?

Are you getting the answers you seek? I think you're being timid and in the lack of support from your peers, you wanted to stay neutral, but now you've become more sure it's my town meta, after deciding it was time to "leave" because "I was gettign emotional?" Feels like a cop out to me.

I think I'm gonna do this to see what's up. Vote E-V.

It's time to make something of this mess and this feels about right.

I think a wagon on you or me will help town here.

Oooh, we doin' this?

Point 1:

Why are you leaping to the defence of Barry so quickly here Smark?
But why are you answering for him is my question
But Barry is making arguments against Tweet, I just can't see the point as to why you felt the need to intervene and defend Barry when he's clearly capable of doing it himself?
But he's not under any significant pressure, it's Page 9 and we've still a lot of day phase left. Defending him almost seems pointless at this juncture as there's nothing really to defend?
:trumpwoah

No-one has said anything about it being alignment indicative yet. I get your point that it might just be Smark white knighting for a pal. I'm suggesting that white knighting over a clear fluff post with Smark saying this:

It just doesn't compute.
Can you see why this isn't adding up Smark?
Yeah I'm not disputing you're an early mislynch target Barry, but there wasn't a wagon building nor any real pressure on you. The joke from Tweet was obvious for me IMO especially following "ohai has barry claimed yet"? I don't think it was funny personally but it was clearly facetious.

I don't see the necessity for a staunch defence for another player, this early into the game especially if you're both town and unsure on each others alignments. You're not incapable of defending yourself. If that makes sense?

Look at that, me clearly trying to understand and even saying that it doesn't compute for me.

Quote 2. Only Barry & Doddsy have said this is your town game at that point of the thread.

Barry is someone you've been defending, so why would I take his word as gospel?
Doddsy isn't someone I've played with on WS to my knowledge, perhaps on WF? But I've not had much interaction with him.

At the point in time that I conceded that it may just be your town meta, CP, Magic, Tweet had all agreed that this is town Smark lol.

Yes I'm still null on you even with their opinions but you made a huge parade about how you just want to be lynched and you don't want to play in a game where if you're lynched you lose the game. Not sure how you're gonna think you're not going to draw attention with that.

I didn't sign up to be grilled about a single post on day 1 about a joke about a previous game for a whole day.

One single post huh?

This feels like a cheap way to get heat on Barry.
It doesn’t get cheaper than the original comment by tweet. Man had a really bad game let them start a new.
It probably is, but best to shut it down before it becomes a thing. It’s super easier to start a wagon on Barry for nothing. Let him hang himself if he’s scum.

I see three here.

Status
Not open for further replies.