Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why do you keep twisting the situation to try and make me out like I've been horrible to you here lmao? It's very woe is me and I'm getting tired of it. Your reasoning for Barry was something I repeatedly told you I do not understand and you repeating yourself and throwing tantrums is not going to change that. Yes I asked you multiple questions to try and understand that, you demanded I leave it alone so I start discussing prev games with Gambit as he's looking for readbacks, you throw shade at me again and I correct you and you're off on one again.

You're acting like you've been targeted by the whole player base when in reality I was just trying to get an understanding of your mindset why you were protecting Barry over a nothing post. You've explained that and I still think it's weird but the overall feeling is that this is your town meta, I'm happy to believe that considering there are players with more experience playing with you saying it.

You shouting about just lynching you didn't help and that's what drew posts from Tweet & Chloe. Not me, not anyone else but you throwing a fit and saying it's pointless playing just to lose off a lynch.

I'm sorry you've taken this so personally, just a game :pals:
I'm twisting things, my dude. You need to get your glasses fucking checked.

No-one.

I questioned his defence of Barry and explained why I thought it was weird as there wasn't any real pressure or case around Barry. Smark then demanded his lynch and then we went in a circle around it for a while and people didn't like his reaction here:

Here's YOU bringing it back up after I dropped it ages ago and you are here TWISTING the narrative to imply my reaction came from nowhere.

You've not once dropped it once. Notice Tweet and I are no longer doing this? Because he actually dropped it.

So just stop fucking @me unless you're ready to vote me because I bored of this now.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm twisting things, my dude. You need to get your glasses fucking checked.

Here's YOU bringing it back up after I dropped it ages ago and you are here TWISTING the narrative to imply my reaction came from nowhere.

You've not once dropped it once. Notice Tweet and I are no longer doing this? Because he actually dropped it.

So just stop fucking @me unless you're ready to vote me because I bored of this now.

You mean after Magic asked for what's happened, right? :heston

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You mean after Magic asked for what's happened, right? :heston
Someone else answered his question. You weren't needed nor was your lie about how it happened.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Chloe, the Barry/Smark/me situation seems resolved, now what?

Who was the one out of you crying about being lynched when they had no votes on them? or was that part of the whole situation?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Someone else answered his question. You weren't needed nor was your lie about how it happened.

What was the lie? :pogba

I feel you're gonna try and say "WELL U ONLY TOLD MAGIC U ASKED ME 1 QUESTION!!!!!" and I'm gonna laugh all the way to the bank with that one.

I can see you're getting emotional, so I will leave this point before it disrupts the game anymore than it already has.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What was the lie? :pogba

I feel you're gonna try and say "WELL U ONLY TOLD MAGIC U ASKED ME 1 QUESTION!!!!!" and I'm gonna laugh all the way to the bank with that one.

I can see you're getting emotional, so I will leave this point before it disrupts the game anymore than it already has.
I already explained in the post you quoted and then proceeded to ignore. So why don't you do that. Leave.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Make your case good sir

Poyser in last scum QT: "I actually had a really obvious scum tell that nobody ever picked up on. I realised that as scum, I always tended to announce my departure whether going to sleep/work/gonna be busy and be away for a bit whereas as town I would usually just go lmao"

Hello friends

Just so you know today is pretty busy and I’m not gonna be able to play properly til tomorrow

I have read the opening 5 pages tho go me!

vote jeff

I expect his response to be that he is adjusting / its possible to change your meta etc etc but it doesn't really make sense for him to do that if he is town because as town your goal is to make other people you are town. And this just makes me think he is definitely scum.

I think it's far more likely he would make this adjustment as scum by not announcing his departure a couple times.

• Wow
Reactions: Doddsy

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who was the one out of you crying about being lynched when they had no votes on them? or was that part of the whole situation?
I wasn't crying about being lynched. I was asking to be lynched because I don't have the patience to do this for 3 days straight.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Poyser in last scum QT: "I actually had a really obvious scum tell that nobody ever picked up on. I realised that as scum, I always tended to announce my departure whether going to sleep/work/gonna be busy and be away for a bit whereas as town I would usually just go lmao"

I expect his response to be that he is adjusting / its possible to change your meta etc etc but it doesn't really make sense for him to do that if he is town because as town your goal is to make other people you are town. And this just makes me think he is definitely scum.

I think it's far more likely he would make this adjustment as scum by not announcing his departure a couple times.

Would you say that saying he's gonna be low activity is the same as making a point out of his departure?
I'm pretty sure he said something similar last game and was town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Would you say that saying he's gonna be low activity is the same as making a point out of his departure?
I'm pretty sure he said something similar last game and was town.

"announce my departure whether going to sleep/work/gonna be busy and be away "

It's exactly the same. He literally did exactly what he said he does as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.