Nominate yourself for an award V3.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
People only laugh at your pedo/robot jokes, neither of which are actual jokes.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
look at seabs and all his fucking awards. Oh, im seabs, everyone loves my nice comments and how much i give to the site. I am great because i give, ghandi like mafk.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i dont know who that is. Is he the one who always posts videos that are blocked within an hour or two of posting? He is the Otunga to crayo's Laurenitus. Xanth is HHH.

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
i dont know who that is. Is he the one who always posts videos that are blocked within an hour or two of posting? He is the Otunga to crayo's Laurenitus. Xanth is HHH.

Blocked in US only = getting shit load of views.

Xanth is Big Show.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Is this the way to Amarillo?
center_amarillo.jpg

Private message for Crayo

6ad6d12c94626c6f5396f6bb38a5d56f.jpg

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You're trying too hard here Aids. Everyone knows I'm Vince, Xanth is Johnny Ace, Big Hoss is Gary Glitter and Seabs is Peter Kay.

so youre ignoring my selfnom for awards i already deserve. You're not vince, people are happy to see vince every once in a while. You're johnny L, Hoss is def otunga, stopspot is eve, xanth is HHH and seabs is steph

Im Ryder.