Nominate yourself for an award V3.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
haha cold, he's the main one i use but there are 2 or 3 others i check out. Mostly i go to <removed> now since it has live points and hq reposts.

Hate my computer.

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
haha cold, he's the main one i use but there are 2 or 3 others i check out. Mostly i go to <removed> now since it has live points and hq reposts.

do you get paid to do this stuff? i always wonder how that works with illegal uploads. which is what you do.

cold, haha. No i use him mainly but go to <removed> mostly as they have hq live and 4 channels to choose from. Do you get paid to upload that stuff? i always wonder how it works for people like you on youtube. $$$?

cold. Use him still or a few others. Do you get youtube money to do this stuff? always wondered.

Removed those site. Not allowed.

No, we don't get paid. We get nothing. I'm only doing it for the advertising this site. It's actually not illegal. YouTube would not even let us upload it. Each WWE RAW or Smackdown video anyone uploads, it will have ads. WWE gets the money earned from those ads. Sometimes, WWE can be a dick and copyright certain videos...

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah i tried to edit after posting immediately but my asshole laptop is just garbage (i miss my desktop badly) shame you dont get ad payments or kickback on your IE costs, i was hoping to edit to change to promotional benifits or something but ended up reposting the part about raw uploads v3 being cold to eliminate competition haha. My bad, or more importantly, my mafking laptops bad.

By illegal i meant people who upload shows/movies and how getting over 1mil vids can still = payout.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, whilst we're ion the topic of YT videos, I'm hoping to start a weekly review/podcast relatively soon, or in the distant future I don't know. Upload that bad boy to YT.

Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
By illegal i meant people who upload shows/movies and how getting over 1mil vids can still = payout.

That's YouTube Partnership you're talking about. We can't apply for partnership since our video is not original. You need videos that you made and has to been original.. Our videos will have this:
l5hgI.png

Having that immediately means no partnership for us and the ad that gets put in that video will go towards WWE.

Randy Savage probably could do partnership if he had more views and subscribers since he records himself in the videos and talks.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah ive been wondering about all that, thanks dude. Some people were saying epic meal time makes 6 figures with their 10mil views plus a vid, and that even coppercab makes fat cash with his 60k views+...very interesting how it all goes.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Fan of the Week; 33 posts in UFC 148 live discussion. I think it's more than everyone else, can't be bothered to look through 22 pages at 6:30am after being up all might.
Would of had more but I was too busy streaming it for you guys :obama;

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You used a semi-colon John :sad:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
crayo will be able to see the post statistics in that thread :haha: no waste your time counting

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Fan of the Week; 33 posts in UFC 148 live discussion. I think it's more than everyone else, can't be bothered to look through 22 pages at 6:30am after being up all might.
Would of had more but I was too busy streaming it for you guys :obama;

http://i.imgur.com/vMtsV.png

:boss1: