No one gives a FUCK if Ellen Page is gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Rape suggestion itt.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I have heard of people trolling an already started thread, but to start one just to troll is a different story.

Thing is of course it shouldn't be a big deal, but the sad reality just like when America got their first black president is than it is. Its no ones business but her's but she probeley felt it would come out some how anyway.

Reactions: punk13

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
When are you going to come out and tell the world you actually have a penis?
I would actually prefer sending you and you only a pm of it.

I figure you must be interested since thats something that has nothing to do with the topic.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nah that's okay. Keep that thing in your pants.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Legion returning just to cheat on his wife with another man, classic

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Me personally, I don't care. And I doubt she's the one that blew this up as she has always seemed to keep to herself. You barely hear about her. Shame that something so simple as coming out of the closet turns into a big deal because of the media.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
No, it turned into a big deal because of HER. What fucking relevance does it have on anything she does? She just wants people to pat her on the back for something that's nothing more than a genetic accident at birth. It shouldn't even be a big deal. But these people that fight for gay rights do it all wrong. They want to be treated as equals (which they should) but at the same time, they insist they are special and different whenever anyone will listen.

And really, I have no idea who she was hiding it from or why. Or who she thought gave a shit in the first place. If she was hiding it from her family out of fear of being ostracized, then sure, go to them and let them know. But I'm willing to bet her family is perfectly content with the fact she's become very successful in life and really doesn't give 2 shits about who she's having sex with at this point. But stepping up on a podium and making a huge spectacle of it is ridiculous. "Coming out" is treated like a fucking accomplishment in life these days, which is beyond stupid. Now gay people everywhere think that by just saying "I'm gay", they achieved some monumental milestone in life. They haven't. Form a movement that gets gay marriage legalized in your home state, THEN you can start having people pat you on the back for actually doing something.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Unfortunately we still live in a time where people still don't understand, or approve of homosexuals, and therefore we have to suffer through this shit like it's an accomplishment. Don't blame her. blame the ignorant assholes still wasting air.

Reactions: Keith and Tapout

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I can tell you right now... homosexuals don't always approve of other people's lifestyles either. They fight fire with fire. I'm on board with their cause, but not when they dismiss other people's religions in the process. As an agnostic, I don't really care about religion either way as I believe celestial deities cannot be proven or unproven to exist. However, prominent figures in the LGBT movement such as George Takei regularly denounce and outright mock Christians for their beliefs when they should be pushing for equality for everyone, regardless of religion, sexuality, or social stature. I believe a real God would too.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Someone being gay shouldn't be news anymore but sadly it still is. Hopefully one day we will get to the point where it isn't. But as long as notoriety is gained from coming out it is going to keep happening. In this case it is way less risky to come out as gay as a woman since it is no where near as shocking as when a guy does it and way less homophobia displayed against women.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Someone being gay shouldn't be news anymore but sadly it still is. Hopefully one day we will get to the point where it isn't. But as long as notoriety is gained from coming out it is going to keep happening. In this case it is way less risky to come out as gay as a woman since it is no where near as shocking as when a guy does it and way less homophobia displayed against women.
I agree and I really have no idea why that is. It's like no one has a problem with 2 women going at it because they can picture it in their heads and get off on it, whereas 2 men doing the same fucking thing is like HOLY SHIT ARMAGEDDON TABOO type shit.

I really think this world fears dick. I'm not even kidding. I think the dick is the single most intimidating organ anywhere. If a naked woman approaches you in public, it's flattering. If a naked man does it, it's attempted rape. Maybe if we just focused on explaining that, we could come a long way on this issue.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I agree and I really have no idea why that is. It's like no one has a problem with 2 women going at it because they can picture it in their heads and get off on it, whereas 2 men doing the same fucking thing is like HOLY SHIT ARMAGEDDON TABOO type shit.

I really think this world fears dick. I'm not even kidding. I think the dick is the single most intimidating organ anywhere. If a naked woman approaches you in public, it's flattering. If a naked man does it, it's attempted rape. Maybe if we just focused on explaining that, we could come a long way on this issue.
Think it's mostly based on how the two genders handle themselves. For example a totally straight woman can tell another straight woman he is attractive an things of that nature and nothing comes of it. Vice versa a fight might be bound to happen.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Legion, I get your complaints because they're mine too but there's honestly nothing you can do. Like I said, people still make a big deal when a woman does something major and they got their "equal" (but we still want chivalry lol) rights almost a hundred years ago. So for years upon years, we will hear about the first gay this and the first gay that.

Also, I don't know how in-tune with the South you are at the moment but being gay is the equivalent of Satan still. Heard someone all a gay guy a fag and that God hates him today even.