• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
True, but you could ask publicly in order to make this exact argument. Like you said - WIFOM. I don't know why you even feel the need to defend yourself from this anyway.
Because Jeff said that I’m not clear of it. I voted for Shade. I don’t have a problem with being lumped in for these purposes if people want to question me, I’ve got nothing to hide.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Looking at the list of people who were on Shade when the exe fired 2 names stand out: N0M and Mando.

N0M because his play has been poor and this could have been the outright scummy move, and Mando was the last vote on him, so he could have voted and immediately used the exe shot in scum chat

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Looking at the list of people who were on Shade when the exe fired 2 names stand out: N0M and Mando.

N0M because his play has been poor and this could have been the outright scummy move, and Mando was the last vote on him, so he could have voted and immediately used the exe shot in scum chat
they had a lil tiff during day time too, which originally made me think prob not scummates but :worried

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

So are you saying Mando and Ekko are scum mates then as Ekko claimed the Execution

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

?

It is now Day 2. With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

ouatblue3.png

A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Shade (5) - Silent Bite, PHEN0M, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian
Silent Bite (1) - Ekkologix
The Grimch (2) - Shade, Turanga Leela
PHEN0M (1) - The Grimch

With half of a majority reached, Shade has been executed.

ouatblue3.png

03fd219f5a70173545a46ef97f36023efe4b793a.jpg

You are Belle
Role(s): Princess

"All these years, I've known there was a good man behind the beast. And now you know it, too."

Belle is engaged to Gaston, although Belle doesn't love him. Sometime after the death of her mother, Colette at the hands of the Ogres, Belle's father, Maurice summons the aid of Rumplestiltskin, who agrees to help them, but only if Belle stays at his estate as a maid forever. Belle hastily accepts these terms, to her father's disdain and Rumplestiltskin takes Belle back to his castle. While there, Belle frees Robin Hood, who was being tortured by Rumplestiltskin for stealing a magic wand. Rumplestiltskin decides to hunt the thief down, but Belle manages to change his mind.

As time passes, Belle starts to see the man behind the beast and Rumplestiltskin becomes less aggressive to her to the point where he allows her to leave. Despite her freedom, Belle has fallen in love with Rumple and after some information about true love's kiss from Queen Regina Mills, Belle attempts true love's kiss on Rumplestiltskin. It almost works, up until Rumplestiltskin reverts back to his dark-self and accuses Belle of conspiring against him and orders her to leave. Belle does so, but not before calling him a coward.

Belle takes the opportunity to go on an adventure of her own, after reading so many in her books, and joins an expedition to hunt a fearsome beast known as the Yaoguai. Belle teams up with Mulan to track the creature, but Mulan becomes wounded and Belle must face the monster herself. Things take an unexpected turn when Belle discovers that the Yaoguai seeks help, and uses fairy dust to turn him back into his normal self, which turns out to be Prince Phillip. Phillip thanks her and leaves with Mulan, but unknown to them, Belle is abducted by Regina's forces and held as a prisoner until the Dark Curse takes them all away from the Enchanted Forest.

You are a Town Princess.
You will cause the next day phase to be skipped if you are ever killed.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to Storybrooke are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 2 will end in exactly 12 hours and night 3 will end in 24 hours.

Unless all roles are in sooner.

Oh dear Sky this isn’t a good post.

The majority was 8, and the execution comes into effect when half of the majority is reached, which is four. You were the fourth vote.

Trying to deflect?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Oh dear Sky this isn’t a good post.

The majority was 8, and the execution comes into effect when half of the majority is reached, which is four. You were the fourth vote.

Trying to deflect?
Cool OMGUS friend

Hope you enjoy the win

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
How is it OMGUS when the reason you just put ME forward is actually the reason why YOU should be more suspect?
You're literally only pointing this out because I sussed you. If this were a real read or observation you'd made, you would have made it against me before I made it against you