No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
omitting yourself? :francis

Shade (5) - Silent Bite, PHEN0M, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian

here's the list. actually wang didnt even vote so thats...a thing. Phenom obviously looks like absolute trash here imo
Yeah you guys voted and I was waiting for his claim.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If you feel like I need to be lumped in as well, sure. I even asked for a fucking vote count.
omitting yourself? :francis

Shade (5) - Silent Bite, PHEN0M, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian

here's the list. actually wang didnt even vote so thats...a thing. Phenom obviously looks like absolute trash here imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I started it after day started I woke up 3 hours after day began. But it was one of the first things I read and didn't like his response to the deaths and the quick votes tossed in Grim right away. Just seemed odd. I didn't even vote because I wanted at least a response from him.

damn, I guess that does have to hit you a bit down. that being said, I still feel scum would have gone about it differently. not like you came in and faked info or were vague

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you feel like I need to be lumped in as well, sure. I even asked for a fucking vote count.
while I appreciate this response, that easily could have been for show as well. paranoia levels : extreme

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
damn, I guess that does have to hit you a bit down. that being said, I still feel scum would have gone about it differently. not like you came in and faked info or were vague
No I was just reading what was in front of me and felt it was off especially when he mentions not knowing what a duelist was and then the guess it was a janitor for the kill. Usually those posts ping me as a scum person trying to gain town cred.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
while I appreciate this response, that easily could have been for show as well. paranoia levels : extreme
Wouldn’t the smarter play to have just not said anything about a vote count and not voted for Shade at all? I know that sounds WIFOMy but it’s putting eyes on myself when it could be easily avoided.

Pendex

Reaction score
The need for a vote count at that point actually looks worse given the execution.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wouldn’t the smarter play to have just not said anything about a vote count and not voted for Shade at all? I know that sounds WIFOMy but it’s putting eyes on myself when it could be easily avoided.
wifomy indeed, on both my side too. I can't dismiss you as a suspect though

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The need for a vote count at that point actually looks worse given the execution.
Well unless you think it was for show then I don’t know why you wouldn’t just think that the mafia team would have already known that the votes were over half.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Because surely asking Smark to do it in the mafia chat would have been easier and wouldn’t have aroused this suspicion.

Pendex

Reaction score
Well unless you think it was for show then I don’t know why you wouldn’t just think that the mafia team would have already known that the votes were over half.
My point is on could argue you wanted to establish that the votes were half or over half before voting and then quick executing.

Pendex

Reaction score
Because surely asking Smark to do it in the mafia chat would have been easier and wouldn’t have aroused this suspicion.
True, but you could ask publicly in order to make this exact argument. Like you said - WIFOM. I don't know why you even feel the need to defend yourself from this anyway.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My point is on could argue you wanted to establish that the votes were half or over half before voting and then quick executing.
You don’t think either myself or someone on the mafia team wouldn’t have just gone through and checked without publicly asking the game mod? Or if I wanted Smark to do a vote count I would have asked in the mafia chat? What do I gain from asking publicly if I have the option available to me to do it privately?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
wifomy indeed, on both my side too. I can't dismiss you as a suspect though
I think we should probably put everyone on the table again except Juice.