No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Someone out of Pendex, Jeff and Sister Abigail is probably at mafia at this point.

But I still don't understand how Grim isn't mafia.

VOTE: GRIM

I mean surely Grim is the way to go right. Barring any information that clears him or implicates someone else

Official Lynch Vote: Grim

UNVOTE I need to be looking at other scum reads - rather than just looking at Grim. Especially if he is planning to AFK - irrespective of his alignment, he isn't going to be offering much

vote grim

with juice confirmed town, next logical step.boy need to explain himself

unvote grim
vote shade

Vote: Shade

Early fluff. "This is me checking in."

Responding to a compliment about his avatar. More nothingness here.

I actually really liked the first sentence of this post, but when you look at the rest of it in comparison with how he's played since....*shrugs*

I kinda feel like a raging piece of shit for focusing on a guy who says he's inactive because of health issues, but we might as well give him a look, right? He said he thinks there's a strong chance of mafia hiding in the early going. As of this post, he has fewer posts than the host, and is near the bottom in total posting.

The bolded part at the end is odd to me. He says earlier in the post that he thinks I'm playing for town, and then doesn't leave me on the list of people he feels good about. Conversely, he says Pein was tunneling Man (even though he eased off) and that he needs to see more from him. He also said SA was grasping at straws. Then he puts both of them on the list. Makes me think this entire list was just some random shit where he was trying to put out a big post.

Knowing that he spent 2-3 years playing, did the term OMGUS not get thrown around in WC games?

He's talking to Pendex here. He said he hadn't voted and Pendex was at the top of his list. He then never voted for anyone.

Also, claiming more "I don't know what that means" for a guy who has played for years? Seems fishy.

With the information that we have now, perhaps the scum team didn't want Juice to be cleared? Makes Juice's decision to play her role confirmation even smarter.

These 4 posts are just him talking about forum mechanics. Maybe it's nothing (he hasn't been overly active since the FWA moved over here), or maybe he's trying to run his post count up. Considering these 4 posts make up 25% of his total post count....

This was in a conversation with Mando concerning TPein. Not a ton of info jumping out at me here.

This cannot be true.

"Well, I would have voted with the majority if I had voted, but I wasn't in the thread. The thread had been active for multiple days, and he had been in the thread. Don't like this.

So....doesn't know Duelists or Janitors, but he knows Bodyguard and Lovers? Hard pass.

In the context of everything else that he has said, I think he's just throwing a vote on the person who people had been talking about voting for since he didn't vote for either of the D1 deaths.

Vote: N0M

VOTE: Grim

a copy with a gun - makes zero sense to shoot first. And not check then shoot after.

Vote Shade

this should put him in claim range

Okay cool.

i can work with that

vote lynch jeff

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Shade (5) - Silent Bite, PHEN0M, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian
Silent Bite (1) - Ekkologix
The Grimch (2) - Shade, Turanga Leela
PHEN0M (1) - The Grimch

With half of a majority reached, Shade has been executed.

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

03fd219f5a70173545a46ef97f36023efe4b793a.jpg

You are Belle
Role(s): Princess

"All these years, I've known there was a good man behind the beast. And now you know it, too."

Belle is engaged to Gaston, although Belle doesn't love him. Sometime after the death of her mother, Colette at the hands of the Ogres, Belle's father, Maurice summons the aid of Rumplestiltskin, who agrees to help them, but only if Belle stays at his estate as a maid forever. Belle hastily accepts these terms, to her father's disdain and Rumplestiltskin takes Belle back to his castle. While there, Belle frees Robin Hood, who was being tortured by Rumplestiltskin for stealing a magic wand. Rumplestiltskin decides to hunt the thief down, but Belle manages to change his mind.

As time passes, Belle starts to see the man behind the beast and Rumplestiltskin becomes less aggressive to her to the point where he allows her to leave. Despite her freedom, Belle has fallen in love with Rumple and after some information about true love's kiss from Queen Regina Mills, Belle attempts true love's kiss on Rumplestiltskin. It almost works, up until Rumplestiltskin reverts back to his dark-self and accuses Belle of conspiring against him and orders her to leave. Belle does so, but not before calling him a coward.

Belle takes the opportunity to go on an adventure of her own, after reading so many in her books, and joins an expedition to hunt a fearsome beast known as the Yaoguai. Belle teams up with Mulan to track the creature, but Mulan becomes wounded and Belle must face the monster herself. Things take an unexpected turn when Belle discovers that the Yaoguai seeks help, and uses fairy dust to turn him back into his normal self, which turns out to be Prince Phillip. Phillip thanks her and leaves with Mulan, but unknown to them, Belle is abducted by Regina's forces and held as a prisoner until the Dark Curse takes them all away from the Enchanted Forest.

You are a Town Princess.
You will cause the next day phase to be skipped if you are ever killed.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to Storybrooke are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 2 will end in exactly 12 hours and night 3 will end in 24 hours.

Unless all roles are in sooner.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I tend to not believe it too, but I’m also not willing to vote to lynch him. We legit can’t afford to drop another townie at this point.
There's just nobody that we (I) can pinpoint. Leans are one thing, but unless someone has a great read on someone that's scum, it's all best guess at this point. How much time is left in the day?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:heston of fucking course they used an exo.gonna be one of these games huh

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Are there vote multipliers or deflectors?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what a fucking disaster

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I have no idea what just happened.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This is fucked. So we’re down 5 townies, and have 2 straight night phases now? Just wanna be sure I’m reading this right.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im guessing i'll be sused for that cuz I town read barry and didn't rly believe the princess's claim even tho I didn't vote him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are there vote multipliers or deflectors?
nah they were 3 away from majority and the final vote reflected that. it's an executioner bullshit shot. kills a person that's at 50% or 50%+1 usually. pretty much the worst fucking case scenario that could have gone done here

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what just happened.
I’m not 100% sure either, but I’m assuming that an “exo” as Jeff called it is something where the person with the most votes dies? But we had some unvotes in there too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m not 100% sure either, but I’m assuming that an “exo” as Jeff called it is something where the person with the most votes dies? But we had some unvotes in there too.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Pendex

Reaction score
im guessing i'll be sused for that cuz I town read barry and didn't rly believe the princess's claim even tho I didn't vote him
More inclined to look to the wagon on there.