No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I still don’t trust it but I don’t think we can take the risk at all.

Like I’ve previously pointed out, I don’t think the shot on Pein yesterday by Grim makes much sense if he’s mafia. There was no benefit of doing it and putting himself into the spotlight when we were heading to mislynch. Apossibility I see Grim being mafia is if Sky is mafia with him and Grim shot Pein to make him back off as he was gunning for Sky hard.

The question is whether we’re lynching him because we think he’s mafia or because he’s not played optimally?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Indeedy my bad. Should proof read before I post really

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Where did we land on this Baldy?

Am I playing a town game or not? You seem to have just acknowledged you slipped up but haven’t said which side you ultimately fall on this issue.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I still don’t trust it but I don’t think we can take the risk at all.

Like I’ve previously pointed out, I don’t think the shot on Pein yesterday by Grim makes much sense if he’s mafia. There was no benefit of doing it and putting himself into the spotlight when we were heading to mislynch. Apossibility I see Grim being mafia is if Sky is mafia with him and Grim shot Pein to make him back off as he was gunning for Sky hard.

The question is whether we’re lynching him because we think he’s mafia or because he’s not played optimally?
Yea, I don't trust Shade's "soft claim," but I'm not gambling on that. I have been saying since earlier this morning that I think Grim is probably indy.
I’m not ruling Grim out. However I think Pendex and Baldrick are worth considering too.
I agree with the addition of Pendex to the list. Pendex quickly jumped in to tell me that I was giving up on Grim being town too easily. If Grim gets offed and flips scum, it definitely makes Pendex look bad. I'm pretty sure someone else said Pendex had defended Grim to them, too.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Am I playing a town game or not? You seem to have just acknowledged you slipped up but haven’t said which side you ultimately fall on this issue.
That being Baldrick's last post before another dip out is certainly.....something.

Pendex

Reaction score
The post in question does not make any mention of a vig shot. It just says ‘killed’.
Killed is the clue, yes. Not lynched. Hence why I had also asked if being killed affected the Princess too, pretty much right before the post in question you claim wasn't obvious.

Pendex

Reaction score
Just saw the claim - I kind of hate how the scum team have the upper hand in terms of leverage here after D1. Does it skip a day if he gets killed too? Might be worthwhile.
I clearly make the distinction between being lynched and being killed by the inclusion of the word "too". The might be worthwhile then follows on - I really don't think it needs to be established that I was referring to killing him at night over lynching him with the worthwhile comment. Next.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I clearly make the distinction between being lynched and being killed by the inclusion of the word "too". The might be worthwhile then follows on - I really don't think it needs to be established that I was referring to killing him at night over lynching him with the worthwhile comment. Next.
Okay.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

agree it's too risky of a lynch. probably too risky to go for Barry because I think if he aint town he's likely indy and we really need to hit scum today

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk

For me you are playing a town game. I had the right intention with what I put, just used the wrong word and didn't proof read.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I think I'm sitting at either Baldy or Grim today - although Grim voting Baldy confuses me. If Baldy flips mafia - does Grim really bus him?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I hate going against my head - but my gut is dragging me towards Baldy.

My evil devil on my left shoulder is whispering to me that Tommy, Sky and Jeff are fucking twisted evil geniuses.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what did I do?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think I'm sitting at either Baldy or Grim today - although Grim voting Baldy confuses me. If Baldy flips mafia - does Grim really bus him?
Grim voting for Baldy when there are so few votes even on him would certainly be a bold bussing move.

I'm off the Shade train until we can be sure that he's full of shit. I don't particularly buy what he's selling, but I'm not voting there.
Voting Grim seems easy based on what he did on day 1, but if I'm right and he's indy, he's likely just as motivated to kill scum as he is to kill town. I don't think he's scum, so I kinda hate to give scum anymore numbers.

This puts me at either Baldy or Pendex, and I'm a bit more interested in Baldrick. I don't like the double talk concerning Man, and I'm not sure that I buy that he just typoed when he contradicted himself.

I'm still hoping for a vote count update soon. That'll help us evaluate where we're at.