No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Been trying to catch up. Unable to see my actual role name because I dont know how to access pms on my phone. Gist is I'm town and if I get lynched you lose next day phase. So if you are really going to kill me. Probably better to have grim shoot me

What's a total death princess?

Wait....Is he asking what the role is that he just soft claimed? I mean, I unvoted to put some space between us and the total we needed but c'mon...

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I've also never come across a sheriff who can investigate after shooting their shot.
Until someone else can counters this - I think you're a stalker who was softing as a sheriff, whilst trying to pocket Jeff.

Pendex

Reaction score
Can I just check I’ve understood this post correctly? Are you saying that it would be worthwhile for us to skip a day phase?
...I'm saying it might be worthwhile vigging him to resolve him. Obviously.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Wait....Is he asking what the role is that he just soft claimed? I mean, I unvoted to put some space between us and the total we needed but c'mon...
:heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
ok riddle me this sky

why barry, as scum, doesn't consult with his scummates first on how to use his abilities
then fks up killing a townie
then claims he has a cop shot

ive never seen barry do half this sht as scum lol
I was thinking potentially indie but not anymore

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Silent Bite btw u were wondering why i only replied to u. were there other things said / asked of me?
no I just meant the timing of your first post back being directed at the post I asked for you to be repped took me a bit by surprise in a negative way. I felt it as possibly defensive. before this most of your posts were asking basic questions and then being gone for a while, so the sudden burst of activity was also a ping given the circumstances. that being said, i'm fine accepting you simply changed your mind and felt the fire to play in the end today. Im also not gonna complain since it got you to instantly be active :heston

Shade

Reaction score
No grim mentioned an additional role that I hadn't heard of. I didn't even know my role was princess

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've also never come across a sheriff who can investigate after shooting their shot.
Until someone else can counters this - I think you're a stalker who was softing as a sheriff, whilst trying to pocket Jeff.
whats a stalker?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
whats a stalker?
its the same as a sheriff - but mafia version.

both have a day shot.
both can investigate at night.

but normally [from my experience] once a sheriff shoots - they can't check anymore.
where as a stalker can investigate still - because they are mafia and you know. Scum benefits.

That is spec from another forum I used to play on though. But thats what I've always seen.

A variation I have seen - sometimes has sheriff be able to check or shot at night. But not shoot in the day - think thats is sometimes called Vig Cop though

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I just don't know that I'm buying this, but, we're what...16 or so hours from the end of the day. @Turanga Leela , are you all in on Barry today? Or do you think it's worth kicking the tires on n0m, Baldrick, or someone else?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its the same as a sheriff - but mafia version.

both have a day shot.
both can investigate at night.

but normally [from my experience] once a sheriff shoots - they can't check anymore.
where as a stalker can investigate still - because they are mafia and you know. Scum benefits.

That is spec from another forum I used to play on though. But thats what I've always seen.

A variation I have seen - sometimes has sheriff be able to check or shot at night. But not shoot in the day - think thats is sometimes called Vig Cop though
fwiw, this feels indie as fuck, not scum