No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Answered that in case you didn't see

Personally the eagerness or least that what it felt like to me of McHenry stuff tbf I have no read on him atm first time playing with him but it seems like he's mention him as a lynch alot. I also get it would make me look bad if he flips scum (McHenry)
I think enough people have presented their cases for McHenry? How come you’ve not been able to craft a read on him based on any of that?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
roman-reigns-wwe.gif

Aight I caught up.
Yall gonna no lynch huh...

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Anyone else dealing with multiquote issues? I just pulled more than 15 posts out of the last 23 pages, and when I tried to plug them in here, six of them showed up.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Anyone else dealing with multiquote issues? I just pulled more than 15 posts out of the last 23 pages, and when I tried to plug them in here, six of them showed up.

did you have different tabs open?
you can only do them in one tab.
OR refresh each page b4 adding a new one

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So earlier I pointed out that I thought the Sky Juice angle needed figured out. @Silent Bite What do you think? Reads on the situation?

He implied he only did it to make me active and gauge reaction. But he's never done much sense then. @Silent Bite COME HERE
Why are you trying so hard to get Jeff to come to you? Buddying at this phase seems odd to me.
did you have different tabs open?
you can only do them in one tab.
OR refresh each page b4 adding a new one
Not multiple tabs, but I didn't know the refreshing each page before adding a new quote. That makes sense. Thanks.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unvote Pendex

I am not saying that this slot moves to town for me as there’s still some lingering doubts on it but I don’t think Pendex is where I want to go today.

McHenry has too many red flags on him and I am starting to not like OMB in this one either.