No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'm gonna put a Vote: McHenry down.

I don't like how he did a fast Vote/Unvote/New Vote after pointing out someone else (I can't remember who) backing off someone.
I don't like how he keeps trying to get Jeff to come in (If McHenry flips scum, this is something that needs to be looked at)
I don't like how he keeps bringing my name in when he gets questioned on stuff, and honestly, after some thought, I think the whole "apples to apples" thing is weak. Several people have read me town as I've been doing what I can to solve stuff, and every time he gets some heat, he wants to pull in someone else's name.
I'm not crazy about how he's "certain" that either Sky or Juice are scum. TMI?
I didn't like his fast Ekko vote.
Tbf you sky and man all threw down 3 votes pretty fast there if McHenry flips town think there's a good chance there's scum in one of you three. If he flips town think there's still a possibility

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tbf you sky and man all threw down 3 votes pretty fast there if McHenry flips town think there's a good chance there's scum in one of you three. If he flips town think there's still a possibility
I presented my case. I can’t help what goes on after that. I was talking about him yesterday, too. Who would you rather look at? Is this the first time you’ve been against a McHenry vote?

Reactions: Lethal

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I presented my case. I can’t help what goes on after that. I was talking about him yesterday, too. Who would you rather look at? Is this the first time you’ve been against a McHenry vote?
Honestly you're not the person I'm worried as much bout it as compared to the other 2 votes. That said I'm always worried when 3 fast votes come in.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Honestly you're not the person I'm worried as much bout it as compared to the other 2 votes. That said I'm always worried when 3 fast votes come in.
That’s fair. How bout my other questions? If you have a better read and a better case than what I laid out, I’m all ears.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I will join the McHenry wagon in spirit, but physically not quite yet. Could anyone pull his last scum game and see if there's any similarities, because it kinda feels like McHenry is sideline posting like last game but not actually contributing much to the discussion.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Ekkologix

Like I stated prior my only saying Ekko was because Abi directly asked who I'd be comfortable with last night catching up that was my choice. Reading back through now. Pendex has me more scum it's possible he's super aggressive town but it reads scum to me. He picks a target is unrelenting in that target and then just kinda stops and says oh well okay and picks a new target. It's not a discussion or trying to gauge it's attacks and when nobody jumps on the wagon with him he relents and finds someone else. Seems very wolf trying to get a train going.

Find Phenom jumping in on Ekko after every chastising me for mentioning him a little odd.

Vote Lynch Pendex.

Upon those dossier though - something did rub my interest. Also UNVOTE now

You come in asking questions of Tommy, rereading they come off as more inquiring about how we handle things around here. Meh to target 1 I'll give you that one.

You vote Mando because he dismissed what everyone has taken as a joke vote. You also suggest that Jeff and Mando are scum together. 1 & 2

You do let the Jeff shade just linger and target Mando most of the time. But again the original targeting of Mando was weak.

That said i'll say I may have jumped the gun on Pendex.

Unvote Pendex

Because I've noticed that while everyone has acknoleged Sky's vote initially as a joke, Sky relented and has gone back after Juice several times and I think the Sky/Juice situation gives us more info. Sky seems the aggresor here and I don'tsee why Juice was the target again initially it seemed like a joke post but then later on Sky sticks with it even after unvoting claiming it was a joke just keeps going after Juice.

Vote Sky

This feels like you are trying to pocket me.

I do think you are coasting in this game though - and I actually think you are scum here playing a very calculated game.

VOTE: Grim

Unvote Pendex

I am not saying that this slot moves to town for me as there’s still some lingering doubts on it but I don’t think Pendex is where I want to go today.

McHenry has too many red flags on him and I am starting to not like OMB in this one either.

I'm gonna put a Vote: McHenry down.

I don't like how he did a fast Vote/Unvote/New Vote after pointing out someone else (I can't remember who) backing off someone.
I don't like how he keeps trying to get Jeff to come in (If McHenry flips scum, this is something that needs to be looked at)
I don't like how he keeps bringing my name in when he gets questioned on stuff, and honestly, after some thought, I think the whole "apples to apples" thing is weak. Several people have read me town as I've been doing what I can to solve stuff, and every time he gets some heat, he wants to pull in someone else's name.
I'm not crazy about how he's "certain" that either Sky or Juice are scum. TMI?
I didn't like his fast Ekko vote.

Sure thing given that it's already got more number than I can hope to get Juice to.

Unvote
Vote John McHenry

I’m going to Vote McHenry as well as I alluded to.

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

evil-queen.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Ekkologix (1) - PHEN0M
Sky (1) - John McHenry
The Grimch (1) - Turanga Leela
Mandalorian (1) - T-Pein™
John McHenry (4) - Silent Bite, Tommy Bedlam, Sky, Mandalorian

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Thursday at 8:33 AM ET.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I will join the McHenry wagon in spirit, but physically not quite yet. Could anyone pull his last scum game and see if there's any similarities, because it kinda feels like McHenry is sideline posting like last game but not actually contributing much to the discussion.
If I didn't scum read you already - this would have been the final sus nail. What on earth is this weird line Grim?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Oof that's a big, big spot from Juice there. If McHenry flips scum Barry's got to be on the chopping block soon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Was he not scum last game?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes he was. I'm saying someone should go back on his posts last game and look for similarities.
Question : why not you ?

Question 2 : why do you want others to do the work to convince you on a case u already are on "in spirit"?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Question : why not you ?

Question 2 : why do you want others to do the work to convince you on a case u already are on "in spirit"?
1.) I'm at work

And

2.) It's not for me, it's for anyone else who would need convincing