No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Thanks

Interested in your thoughts re: Juice not explaining when she reads Pein as scum. I'll get your answer when I wake up cos I'm crashing
I am already scum reading Juice. My read back will be slow this morning.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That's....not reads

So are these the reads? Any hint of town reads?

Juice at least coming through with the backup for her points so that's good I guess.

Do you have a dossier on him, out of interest?

Surely you'd have something to validate your scum lean of Pein, right? Cos whilst you did back up your theory stuff, it really could be put down to a lot of word salad that accomplishes SFA given you put 2 as town and 1 neutral

I commented on them, if you'd check that. I'm asking you to highlight your reasons to be reading Pein as scum cos it's not a view that I have atm - your 3 people need no further questions.

Ah yup, brush off my line of query with a dismissive shaded comment thinking someone is being lazy. Gotcha.

Yes, but why?

I'm not baiting anything. I told you I'd mentioned it, you then shade by saying you can't see anything. Why is it so hard to provide a reason for the scum read of Pein?

Be a child then.

Essentially:

I asked for reads. Reads were not provided until 3 names were selected based off of shading on the Ekko not posting yet. Dossiers were promised and in my pov they were underwhelming (even though they were actually done), hence, word salad. A reads list was provided, and Pein (not on the dossier list, for the record) so naturally I sought clarification as to why he was being suspected as wolf in that regards. Then I was accused of baiting and starting an argument, hence the childish comment.

So I'm struggling to see what the actual point of all this is?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If you are claiming post #821 - is the content I was asking for.

That is after you started insulting me.

If it was the quote about T-Pein - that I called lazy. Then I stand my viewpoint it was lazy.

I never sussed Sky - Sky is a neutral read. Poorly executed attempt there on my Sky read though
You gave that impression by having her in your dossier list. You laid out 3 names. It's an attempt to do more work than selecting 7 players and trying to hit 1 though so points.
To be fair you had unnecessary aggression previously, it's not just a Juice issue
Please explain how I have had ANY aggression? Is this the token way to talk to someone asking questions?
Updated reads? I dropped a reads list before I went to sleep last night and I'm only ten pages behind.
Ok I'll get to them.
Feels like you're overreacting
Nope, slot is not playing, so slot will be ignored.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Turanga Leela let me pull you away from what you’re currently stuck in as I think there’s a lot of you and Lethal going around in circles.

Where’s your vote going right now and why?
@Turanga Leela are you going to keep going over the same point over and over again with Lethal or are you going to widen the pool slightly?

Who do you want to lynch and why?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You gave that impression by having her in your dossier list. You laid out 3 names. It's an attempt to do more work than selecting 7 players and trying to hit 1 though so points.

That is your interpretation. However - if you use receipts and viewpoints.

I mean D) Theory is very relevant - as I feel that holds up, otherwise I wouldn't have had so much response to it. I suppose - I should actually look at who took exception to Ekko not being on the list.

Theory E) Someone that took exception to Ekko not being part of my Magnificent 7 - is probably worth looking at deeper.

Never did I every make a statement about anyone alignment. What you just did there, was pass false information.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I might as well explain why I’m asking for views on Jeff (I have him as neutral I’d say, he seems to be getting involved which is good but I feel like he’s holding back a little bit), and it is because Jeff was the one who brought up McHenry in the first place with his vote.

I think we have reason to suspect McHenry for several reasons that many have pointed out, but I want to know what the thoughts on the one who originally put him there are first.

Would scum Jeff put out a teammate in the manner he did? Or has a town Jeff started us off on a correct path?

Pendex

Reaction score
That is your interpretation. However - if you use receipts and viewpoints.

Never did I every make a statement about anyone alignment. What you just did there, was pass false information.
I feel like this is going in circles. Is it going somewhere?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Essentially:

I asked for reads. Reads were not provided until 3 names were selected based off of shading on the Ekko not posting yet. Dossiers were promised and in my pov they were underwhelming (even though they were actually done), hence, word salad. A reads list was provided, and Pein (not on the dossier list, for the record) so naturally I sought clarification as to why he was being suspected as wolf in that regards. Then I was accused of baiting and starting an argument, hence the childish comment.

So I'm struggling to see what the actual point of all this is?
Lethal coming more into the game with this sort of post, winning me over :WOW

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Turanga Leela are you going to keep going over the same point over and over again with Lethal or are you going to widen the pool slightly?

Who do you want to lynch and why?

I mean considering the timeline - for their reason to insult me know doesn't make sense. It does raise more questions.

I've also got a mafia lean - and a mafia hard standpoint as well

Pendex

Reaction score
Would scum Jeff put out a teammate in the manner he did? Or has a town Jeff started us off on a correct path?
I assume this is a question for those familiar with him?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't know why no one else is picking up the fact - that the timeline doesn't making any sense though.