No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
To add to this, when McHenry first checked in there was like four posts in the thread and one of those was your vote for Shade.

I am aware that in isolation is not much, and he could just have gotten his wires crossed, but at the time of his first post I’d have expected him to know where your vote actually was.
To add to this, I think it's slightly alarming that McHenry talked about voting Ekko, then backed off. Then threw a vote on Pendex. Then, in a little less than an hour (I think), dropped that vote and shifted a vote to Sky.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You were calling me childish before you made post #821.

You're timeline now doesn't add up. This is inherently scummy.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
That looks like a major slip to me.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I also got past Juice's dossiers and there's not really much to say from them here. Two of them are for Tommy and Mando who are fairly widespread and popular town reads so they feel like empty words. Even I, the one you're sussing most (probably for OMGUS reasons), am just a neutral. Therefore I see them as just a way to look active and insightful when you're coming under pressure
I like this post.
I had a town lean o Sky, and a Scum read on Jeff. When I was Jeff lean into a defence of Sky, I thought "hmm, maybe he is doing this as scum to look good down the line". It's not really important by itself.

You, then, went straight to "he is white knighting". That to me felt like the possibility of him attempting to buddy Sky didn't really come into it for you, so I wondered as to why that could be. Specifically, I was looking for an explanation from you as to why you went straight to it being white knighting and not, say, scum buddying.

Does that make sense? You'll note - in my quote wall, I didn't bring up the buddying as a point against Jeff specifically at all.
Yup, that makes sense. I went to white knighting cos he leapt to her defense for something I believed was not game related, so considering alignment was never in my calculations there

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
To add to this, I think it's slightly alarming that McHenry talked about voting Ekko, then backed off. Then threw a vote on Pendex. Then, in a little less than an hour (I think), dropped that vote and shifted a vote to Sky.
Yeah I didn’t like the pushing of Ekko, especially when there are players in the game who have contributed just as little as him (Phenom and Baldrick).

It seemed to me that he saw Ekko as the easy lynch until he encountered some resistance to it.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If you are claiming post #821 - is the content I was asking for.

That is after you started insulting me.

If it was the quote about T-Pein - that I called lazy. Then I stand my viewpoint it was lazy.

I never sussed Sky - Sky is a neutral read. Poorly executed attempt there on my Sky read though

Pendex

Reaction score
I like this post.

Yup, that makes sense. I went to white knighting cos he leapt to her defense for something I believed was not game related, so considering alignment was never in my calculations there
Fair. And to be clear - my contention was never "this must be TMI". It was a "hmm, maybe this could be TMI", I just wanted the reasoning behind it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
And the difference is - I actually understand Sky's reasoning. Although I don't agree with it.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Tommy Bedlam the first question for you as well.
I'm still riding kind of null on Jeff, but I also don't know his game all that well. He seems to be trying to shut down the fighting between Lethal and Juice, which is a good thing IMO. Gun to head, I may lean the slightest bit scum, but there are people I'm far more interested in than him right now.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I asked a very simple question and got met with attitude that I perceive as childish. If this is aggressive then...wow.

Do not buck against Juice because it's aggressive and you cannot ask any questions. Noted.
To be fair you had unnecessary aggression previously, it's not just a Juice issue

Pendex

Reaction score
On the note of Jeff, I don't have a particularly strong read there. To be honest I am thinking I need to look for townies instead, later tonight I will put a reads list together from what I have.