No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay, that’s a good starting point on those two.

Do you mean convenient in terms of her knowing too much (which a mafia player would and what people would refer to as ‘TMI’) or her doing things just for show instead of actually trying to solve?

Hope to see whether you come up with some thoughts on anyone else.
Not to answer for him, but I did suggest it was word salad because after all the hype, arriving at 2 good boys and a neutral seems very deflating considering the hype

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Surely you'd have something to validate your scum lean of Pein, right? Cos whilst you did back up your theory stuff, it really could be put down to a lot of word salad that accomplishes SFA given you put 2 as town and 1 neutral

This is it? That not a deep look at anything I've said at all.

You got annoyed that I call it lazy - but if that was the response you are referring to. Shrugs shoulders.

Pendex

Reaction score
Keeping you honest lol
Of course, but then I don't know where you see the contradiction. Unless you think I'm back peddling, but that's a different accusation anyway.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Are you happy with his answer? Cos it sounded very contradictory to me.

Yup, I find it easier to town read before I go hunting wolves. I have no clear direction atm outside of maybe Pendex

Okay so on Pendex, do you see it as possible that they backtracked on me when it was pointed out by myself and others that they came across as clutching at straws?

What do you make of Grim throwing a vote on Pendex without offering any/much rationale for it?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Because I've noticed that while everyone has acknoleged Sky's vote initially as a joke, Sky relented and has gone back after Juice several times and I think the Sky/Juice situation gives us more info. Sky seems the aggresor here and I don'tsee why Juice was the target again initially it seemed like a joke post but then later on Sky sticks with it even after unvoting claiming it was a joke just keeps going after Juice.

Vote Sky
I never joke voted Juice? I joke voted Shade. Displaying that you haven't read the thread - maybe you're getting recaps of the game from "elsewhere"?

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Okay, that’s a good starting point on those two.

Do you mean convenient in terms of her knowing too much (which a mafia player would and what people would refer to as ‘TMI’) or her doing things just for show instead of actually trying to solve?

Hope to see whether you come up with some thoughts on anyone else.
I think it's more show than anything else.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not to answer for him, but I did suggest it was word salad because after all the hype, arriving at 2 good boys and a neutral seems very deflating considering the hype
I will concede that I was expecting at least one of the three she was putting forward to be marked as scum in her book.

However, her doing so actually does paint her in a slightly better light for me. I think a mafia player might have looked to pick holes where there wasn’t any to build a case, does that track for you?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Surely you'd have something to validate your scum lean of Pein, right? Cos whilst you did back up your theory stuff, it really could be put down to a lot of word salad that accomplishes SFA given you put 2 as town and 1 neutral

This is your main post on the dossiers.

I don't disagree with what your saying. But I've just put three dossiers together - and you are asking me about something I haven't done. I'd have excepted question on the three people I took a deeper look at.

Calling it word salad though. Shrugs shoulders.

I would suggest you highlight what you think is word salad - because I feel like you haven't read of an of the dossiers at all at this point and are just being lazy by asking about stuff I haven't done yet. Rather than that which I have.

This was my initial response - where I said you were being lazy. I assumed that there was another post - but if that is the only post of analysis - then I don't even know why you got annoyed at me when a two line response is by definition lazy. Especially - when you seem to be talking about T-Pein more than the other three

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This is it? That not a deep look at anything I've said at all.

You got annoyed that I call it lazy - but if that was the response you are referring to. Shrugs shoulders.
Nope, that's not it.
Of course, but then I don't know where you see the contradiction. Unless you think I'm back peddling, but that's a different accusation anyway.
I'd like you to explain again why you think me not voting Jeff voer our discussion was TMI but you think him defending Sky because she's townie is not TMI.
Okay so on Pendex, do you see it as possible that they backtracked on me when it was pointed out by myself and others that they came across as clutching at straws?

What do you make of Grim throwing a vote on Pendex without offering any/much rationale for it?
To be truthful I didn't even see that sequence cos I was focused on the TMI stuff.

Grim likes to throw votes. Hence his null.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I never joke voted Juice? I joke voted Shade. Displaying that you haven't read the thread - maybe you're getting recaps of the game from "elsewhere"?
To add to this, when McHenry first checked in there was like four posts in the thread and one of those was your vote for Shade.

I am aware that in isolation is not much, and he could just have gotten his wires crossed, but at the time of his first post I’d have expected him to know where your vote actually was.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I also got past Juice's dossiers and there's not really much to say from them here. Two of them are for Tommy and Mando who are fairly widespread and popular town reads so they feel like empty words. Even I, the one you're sussing most (probably for OMGUS reasons), am just a neutral. Therefore I see them as just a way to look active and insightful when you're coming under pressure

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Post #821 was posted - after I called you lazy - which was post #790

You can't make arguments about the past, based on posts made in the future.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'd like you to explain again why you think me not voting Jeff voer our discussion was TMI but you think him defending Sky because she's townie is not TMI.
I had a town lean o Sky, and a Scum read on Jeff. When I was Jeff lean into a defence of Sky, I thought "hmm, maybe he is doing this as scum to look good down the line". It's not really important by itself.

You, then, went straight to "he is white knighting". That to me felt like the possibility of him attempting to buddy Sky didn't really come into it for you, so I wondered as to why that could be. Specifically, I was looking for an explanation from you as to why you went straight to it being white knighting and not, say, scum buddying.

Does that make sense? You'll note - in my quote wall, I didn't bring up the buddying as a point against Jeff specifically at all.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Turanga Leela let me pull you away from what you’re currently stuck in as I think there’s a lot of you and Lethal going around in circles.

Where’s your vote going right now and why?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Good catch
I will concede that I was expecting at least one of the three she was putting forward to be marked as scum in her book.

However, her doing so actually does paint her in a slightly better light for me. I think a mafia player might have looked to pick holes where there wasn’t any to build a case, does that track for you?
Likewise.

Sure, but the lack of wolf reads gives me pause
This is your main post on the dossiers.

This was my initial response - where I said you were being lazy. I assumed that there was another post - but if that is the only post of analysis - then I don't even know why you got annoyed at me when a two line response is by definition lazy. Especially - when you seem to be talking about T-Pein more than the other three
There was. I've linked it. I'm done with this nonsense.

I saw your reads list - noted Pein as a scum read, so I asked for a reason as to why? It's really that simple.