• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Juice at least coming through with the backup for her points so that's good I guess.

Surely you'd have something to validate your scum lean of Pein, right? Cos whilst you did back up your theory stuff, it really could be put down to a lot of word salad that accomplishes SFA given you put 2 as town and 1 neutral

@Turanga Leela

It's good (I guess) that you backed up your suspect detail, but then I ask for you to validate your scum lean. Objectively your dossiers can be interpreted as word salad because it gave the impression initially that you suspected them based off shading you for the Ekko observation, but all it did was arrive at 2 "good boys" and 1 neutral determination.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
looks like typical Juice and you are not helping by getting frustrated and slinging insults.
Yeah, I'm frustrated because a simple question isn't being answered, and I struggle to see how I'm insulting in any way - I called the attitude childish.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Not my fault you're ignoring it :shrug:

Your conduct is childish. You are refusing to answer a simple question.

Nah, the argument was started by Jeff, and this is not going to be an argument unless you want it to be one?

How is it toxic to ask you to explain a scum read?

Not ignoring it - I just don't know what post you are talking about. Why can't you just quote the post - and end this line of conversation.

You've called me childish again - so now you are on ignore.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah, I'm frustrated because a simple question isn't being answered, and I struggle to see how I'm insulting in any way - I called the attitude childish.
dude, if you can't even admit or look inwards to see the shit you post is super aggressive 90% of the time you respond to specific people, there is not point in even having a conversation about it. sorry.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Not ignoring it - I just don't know what post you are talking about. Why can't you just quote the post - and end this line of conversation.

You've called me childish again - so now you are on ignore.
How can I quote the post if you're ignoring me?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
dude, if you can't even admit or look inwards to see the shit you post is super aggressive 90% of the time you respond to specific people, there is not point in even having a conversation about it. sorry.
I asked a very simple question and got met with attitude that I perceive as childish. If this is aggressive then...wow.

Do not buck against Juice because it's aggressive and you cannot ask any questions. Noted.

B01

Ahhh, the main reason I don't play these games. The in fighting. I don't know who or what is correct and this certainly doesn't help me. I volunteer as tribute to be eliminated. I'm 100% town, but it'll get me out of here. I've made a mistake in giving this another shot.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Ahhh, the main reason I don't play these games. The in fighting. I don't know who or what is correct and this certainly doesn't help me. I volunteer as tribute to be eliminated. I'm 100% town, but it'll get me out of here. I've made a mistake in giving this another shot.

It's not fighting at all mate. I'm asking a question, it's not being answered.

In the interests of everybody I'm gonna leave the thread for quite some time. I didn't know that asking questions to game solve were such a hinderance to everybody else.

Lethal

Tiffy Time

Out of curiosity - do you have any reads? I'd like to come back to this when I wake up :)

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Don't bail out, man. The game always brings forth some emotions, and there's a bit of bickering, but don't let it get to you. Besides, if you're really town, (and I haven't got enough of a read on you to say you're not) we're gonna need you here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's not fighting at all mate. I'm asking a question, it's not being answered.

In the interests of everybody I'm gonna leave the thread for quite some time. I didn't know that asking questions to game solve were such a hinderance to everybody else.
see, this is the stuff im also talking about. you know what you did and that ''fine, be a child'' comment was super unnecessary. but you did it anyways and now you're acting like I'm saying you can't ask questions. You get upset when ppl like Juice don't give you the answers you want then act like it's justified to be a jerk about it.

heck, in THIS case you asked me what I thought about Juice;s way of responding. I told you the way you are approaching it is not helping, but apparently to you that means im telling you cant ask questions. this is why having conversations with you about your behavior is impossible.