No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
It's so far against my personality to just attack and argue for reasons I can't decipher.

Don't get me wrong, I argue call, people out when I feel it necessary, but here, it's just this person sucks and that's the other one. Just bonkers

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Mandalorian this is rhe post I was referring to.

Abi made their read through on OMB and said he was suss of him. He asked I responded to him about it and said maybe it's because you posted that you inky felt good about Man.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Obviously Abi can correct me, but I don’t think the suspicion from Abi on OMB came from his reads, moreso his lack of follow up on them.

@Sister Abigail did I get that right based on your iso of OMB/Gacy?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Can someone who doesn't like starting shit for no reason - perhaps quote the post that Lethal might have been talking about.

I genuinely still don't know which post they were talking about.

Pendex

Reaction score
Ahhh, the main reason I don't play these games. The in fighting. I don't know who or what is correct and this certainly doesn't help me. I volunteer as tribute to be eliminated. I'm 100% town, but it'll get me out of here. I've made a mistake in giving this another shot.

As someone who has played for almost 10 years - Mafia is one of those games where things can get heated and testy, but it certainly is a lot more than that. Keep your head in the game please. You just end up filtering out the bickering eventually (I've had more than my fair share of spats too, so not that I'm one to talk).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like tbh Lethal I'm actually trying to help you when it comes to approaching certain players

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It's so far against my personality to just attack and argue for reasons I can't decipher.

Don't get me wrong, I argue call, people out when I feel it necessary, but here, it's just this person sucks and that's the other one. Just bonkers
I assure you, you don't have to do that to play. It does happen, but you don't have to give in to it. At least give it a bit more time before you offer yourself up as a tribute.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
see, this is the stuff im also talking about. you know what you did and that ''fine, be a child'' comment was super unnecessary. but you did it anyways and now you're acting like I'm saying you can't ask questions. You get upset when ppl like Juice don't give you the answers you want then act like it's justified to be a jerk about it.

heck, in THIS case you asked me what I thought about Juice;s way of responding. I told you the way you are approaching it is not helping, but apparently to you that means im telling you cant ask questions. this is why having conversations with you about your behavior is impossible.
So it's not childish to just refuse to answer and then place a user on ignore? Ok, we can agree to disagree here. I don't think I'm being a jerk at all but hey, it's fighting an uphill battle when everyone is suggesting it.

How would you approach it, out of interest? Doesn't it make you annoyed when someone refuses to answer a genuine question that you've asked?

I think we're approaching yesterday's discussion so I'm just gonna leave

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well, I believe that we can safely assume that Lethal and Juice aren't scum/scum. :)

Aaand there's my attempt to bring a bit of levity.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well, I believe that we can safely assume that Lethal and Juice aren't scum/scum. :)

Yeah very likely, Man what exactly would you like me to go into more detail on?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can someone who doesn't like starting shit for no reason - perhaps quote the post that Lethal might have been talking about.

I genuinely still don't know which post they were talking about.

sigh-ugh.gif

like tbh Lethal I'm actually trying to help you when it comes to approaching certain players

I just won't approach her. Simplest solution.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how do I generally approach ppl like Juice? ask the questions over and over in different ways. you get emotional, they get emotional. I'm not implying I'm anywhere perfect at not getting annoyed either, but when it comes to Juice especially, you have played with her a shitload of times. you know this approach you have taken NEVER works and has NEVER worked with her. It just leads to a big fight and we usually learn absolutely nothing. waste of energy imo, if you don't like the answers and think she is scum, just vote her tbh

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

So part of the game is attacking when you want to get somewhere with someone, but it is definitely achievable without resorting to a full on argument or name calling or the like. You can disagree with play in the game without

Myself and Pendex had a longwinded dispute yesterday but at no point did either of us feel the need to go to name calling or flaming. It is possible.

I had another spat with Pein as well. I felt that he was trying to get a rise, but if you just don’t give someone that rise then the situation diffuses itself. If you can keep a cool head yourself, most of the time you can just phase everything else out. This game has not been bad at all, compared to what I have seen over here.

I can say with certainty you won’t get anything closely resembling toxicity from me, so can I ask if you’ve got any thoughts on the game? Who looks good? Who looks bad?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

''no shit'' - respectfully

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
@Lethal Jade can you quote the post for me who can read it I can then copy paste for juice.

But I think Juice only talked about blocking you and hasn't. Juice could easily unblock you to read it. Also I think Juice just doesn't know what you're reffering to. Can we just all see that way it'd help everyone and put a stop to this nonsense.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
how do I generally approach ppl like Juice? ask the questions over and over in different ways. you get emotional, they get emotional. I'm not implying I'm anywhere perfect at not getting annoyed either, but when it comes to Juice especially, you have played with her a shitload of times. you know this approach you have taken NEVER works and has NEVER worked with her. It just leads to a big fight and we usually learn absolutely nothing. waste of energy imo, if you don't like the answers and think she is scum, just vote her tbh
Usually shit like this goes on for days and majority of time it's town/Town in fighting.