No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I actually hate being confirmed clear. Give me a gun any day.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
SA does seem low lying that's for sure, then again this is only my 2nd game here so not sure if that's normal or not.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
SA does seem low lying that's for sure, then again this is only my 2nd game here so not sure if that's normal or not.

Hi, can you talk me through your action choices please.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
SA was very active at the beginning of the game.

I am still of the opinion that we should get claims out of everyone who hasn’t given one. I highly doubt that all of the remaining roles are passive and none of them can give us any sort of result or action that’s been performed.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
When was it that Baldrick flip flopped on me playing a town game or not?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Pendex was very quick to throw a vote on me on D1 for an extremely tenuous reason. I don’t think they’ve shown any such enthusiasm since, it has all seemed a lot more measured after that.

@Pendex can I ask your thoughts on Grim’s D1? Did you think that he was town given his action of killing Pein and his attitude towards the game, both before and after the kill?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Pendex

Reaction score
Pendex was very quick to throw a vote on me on D1 for an extremely tenuous reason. I don’t think they’ve shown any such enthusiasm since, it has all seemed a lot more measured after that.

@Pendex can I ask your thoughts on Grim’s D1? Did you think that he was town given his action of killing Pein and his attitude towards the game, both before and after the kill?
Before the kill I was leaning more scum, if you recall he had a vote on me and left it as "gut", which I thought was pretty easy to lean into. McHenry's reaction was just worse than his, and I wanted to let Grimch do his thing to see if he would actually push anything further.

The shot itself was what flipped it around. From my perspective, I know I'm town, and if he's scum with that kill, he gives himself reason to shoot me and even after my flip, it's not *that* bad for him, because several other players felt I might be scum too. Also, a little arrogance here, but I think if you, as scum, have a viable shot to take out either T-Pein or myself, I'm probably the one who gets the bullet.

I can't defend the devil may care attitude. It's probably just personality. But the action of shooting t pein there just makes no sense to come from scum, I came out of that with the belief that Grimch was very likely town and given I have a unique perspective on this because I was also a potential shot, I felt compelled to make a defence. Does that make sense?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Even if I'm right - about Grim being stalker and not sheriff, he isn't the logical lynch today.

Pendex

Reaction score
Also I think comparing my day 1 play to now is probably not going to be very helpful. I like to come out swinging sometimes which is going to be jarring. It's not a lack of enthusiasm at all, this is more in line with how I play.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Before the kill I was leaning more scum, if you recall he had a vote on me and left it as "gut", which I thought was pretty easy to lean into. McHenry's reaction was just worse than his, and I wanted to let Grimch do his thing to see if he would actually push anything further.

The shot itself was what flipped it around. From my perspective, I know I'm town, and if he's scum with that kill, he gives himself reason to shoot me and even after my flip, it's not *that* bad for him, because several other players felt I might be scum too. Also, a little arrogance here, but I think if you, as scum, have a viable shot to take out either T-Pein or myself, I'm probably the one who gets the bullet.

I can't defend the devil may care attitude. It's probably just personality. But the action of shooting t pein there just makes no sense to come from scum, I came out of that with the belief that Grimch was very likely town and given I have a unique perspective on this because I was also a potential shot, I felt compelled to make a defence. Does that make sense?

I think that makes sense.

Did you say your reason for swapping me and you was the thought that one of us would be checked. Did you not think that thinking could have applied to Grim as well?

I said last night that due to the specifics in my SK role what you’ve claimed to have done follows. I was immune to night kills, although I’m not sure whether it would have killed me anyway as I was the one that took the shot. I think it probably would have done were it not for the specifics in my own role.

Also I think comparing my day 1 play to now is probably not going to be very helpful. I like to come out swinging sometimes which is going to be jarring. It's not a lack of enthusiasm at all, this is more in line with how I play.

I just wanted to make the comparison, as I think it bears noting. You were quick to throw a vote down and not initiate discussion. Like I said before, I think the whole thing could have been avoided had you just asked me about it. I don’t recall you saying that it was just to see how I reacted.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Can you let me know what you think about my suggestion to get claims out of everyone else?
I still think Ekko and SA should claim before Tommy and Jeff.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Im also hoping, based on judge of character that Ekko isn't a role massively important to town. Because his lack of care - would vex me following his past grievances.

Pendex

Reaction score
Did you say your reason for swapping me and you was the thought that one of us would be checked. Did you not think that thinking could have applied to Grim as well?
Less so, because I knew I was town, and wanted to use it as a cop shot aginst a slot I didn't think had a good chance of being scanned. That being you. I knew thta chances were, if I had to claim it day 2 I'd probably be the one lynched, but I think you would have been outed after that anyway. I didn't anticipate Grimch being checked, no. He had a veritable action claim from the kill so I thought it just made more sense to get something mechanical on me.
I just wanted to make the comparison, as I think it bears noting. You were quick to throw a vote down and not initiate discussion. Like I said before, I think the whole thing could have been avoided had you just asked me about it. I don’t recall you saying that it was just to see how I reacted.
Reactions are a part of it. Not just yours, either. It was a "make something happen" move.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
When was it that Baldrick flip flopped on me playing a town game or not?
I made a mistake with what I typed...and it was the night phase you and Juice/Leela were going back and forth.