No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
if we aren't going to Tommy or Jeff today - I don't think there is any benefit of making them out.
Well, I ask because do we have a clear choice based on the claims we have?

If one of those yet to claim were to come out later with something totally unbelievable and they’re bad, then I think we’d definitely kick ourselves.

Taking me, you and Sky out of the equation and assuming a four man mafia team, the only way that none of the people who haven’t claimed are mafia is if the team is Grim, Baldrick, Pendex and CK.

If we think there’s mafia in Tommy, Jeff, Ekko and Abi, I think we get the claims now so all the cards are on the table. See who has done what and if what we find out contradicts anything that anyone else has said.

Pendex

Reaction score
Survivor being immune to conversion and/or night kills is something Ive seen before
It feels like you are close to my worldview here on Jeff, but you just won't accept it lol. He's not a survivor. I will bet the game on it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It feels like you are close to my worldview here on Jeff, but you just won't accept it lol. He's not a survivor. I will bet the game on it
As it stands you are looking most likely to be pushed off the cliff.
I would rather it be SA - unless his claim throws me off. But yeah - realistically Jeff is unlikely to go today.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Pendex

Reaction score
As it stands you are looking most likely to be pushed off the cliff.
I would rather it be SA - unless his claim throws me off. But yeah - realistically Jeff is unlikely to go today.
Eh, if there is one thing I can do it's defend myself. I will not let town sleepwalk into my mislynch.

Pendex

Reaction score
If he was, he isn't anymore.

It specifically says "independently aligned". But I highly doubt Jeff's been converted because Smark would have said something in the thread like he did for Mando
Wait a sec, did you target him N2?

Pendex

Reaction score
Well damn, that's one less non-indie result :francis
I don't give it much significance anyway as I don't think he's indie, but I suppose it can't be ruled out.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
would Grim still get a report if he was bus drove?

Pendex

Reaction score
This town feels too tunneled to be honest. Probably hopeless though if there is anything I can actually defend - by all means.