No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
gonna attempt to catch up before bed here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay, claim time

2-shot Busdriver

Night 1, I felt I was a pretty likely cop target, so I decided to use my busdrive as a pseudo cop. I swapped myself with Mando, as you will recall from D1 I had a scum lean on him.
After the Princess died, I knew I had to try and use it as a protect, so I swapped Grim with Jeff Night 2.

I've been vanilla ever since. I debated claiming this in the night, but I figured the pretence of having a power role may force scum to use something on me as I was never getting killed.

I'm reading up on the day now, saw a tag asking for his claim from Grim hence why I'm doing this now.
bus driver, yuck.

Did Pendex have grim as town after his claim?

He was in poe on n1, so I can see some logic in that usage.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So I shot myself?

Is anyone else able to claim a usage on myself or Pendex on N1 to confirm this?

Can I ask why you switched Grim with Jeff? Not so much Grim, but the Jeff side of it?
I had the other way around asked, wanted to know if he reacted positively to grims d2 claim. think I know what they will answer for the me side of it, but lets see if he answers

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cereal Killer claiming any death gets him to kill someone is...hm. I was originally thinking that vengeful is almost surely town with scum having an execution. it would however be a tremendous fake to be left alone all game.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sorry everyone for disappearing for a bit. Two night phases in a row and playing in two different games as well had my attention elsewhere. But now I am fully caught up.

@Pendex
Most of the game I feel Ratchet has played it fairly safe. I think his initial interaction with Mando in D1 felt like it wasn't a fully motivated push. I have been able to understand his thought process most of the game, but I can't help that he's been swimming on the shoreline waiting for an unsuspecting victim to come to close to the water.

@Sky
This has been a DIFFICULT slot for me to solve. In the beginning, I thought Sky was town. Was making a lot of good points, had reasons to back up the ideas, and felt like there wasn't much agenda to their play. However, so much shit has gone down in this game that I think it's been easy to blend in and not have to take such an active lead. Sky has, in my humble opinion, faded away a bit each phase (I know I just straight up disappeared). There is massive paranoia for me around this slot. Another reason I think Sky could be wolf is that I was playing with the idea that one of Mando and Sky was wolf. With Mando's claim, this makes me lean more wolf on Sky.

@Mandalorian
I was reading this slot as town for most of the game. Thought maybe he or Sky could be a wolf that was comfortable in the thread and not afraid of a lynch turning on them. His SK claim is believable and unless him and Sky are mates (then fuck this game), I think that Mando is probably just a vanilla townie now.

@Cereal Killer
I think this is just a slot that has kind of floated around. I thought it was town, but I honestly can't recall what CK has done this game. Definitely not my first choice this day, but I'd be cautious about CK being one of the last wolves.

@The Grimch
I think Barry is the reason town got fucked. I think we should have taken him out D1 and we didn't. I think losing three townies D1, and the confusion of Tpein's kill, really sent town into a spiral. There has been nothing positive about his slot, he's enjoyed relishing in the chaos, and he's been unremorseful of his actions. The fact that he's still alive after showing he's been able to kill and says he can cop, is also very suspicious. Everyone said 'why would wolf Barry shoot' and I think the reason is right there, because he thought he could get away with it.

@Sister Abigail
LOCK town, towncore, town leader.

@Silent Bite
Jeff is my candidate for a DEEP wolf. I am so wary about him. I think one of him or Pendex is probably wolf, but Jeff has so much more potential of being the scariest wolf. He's the top poster, yet I don't really remember his main pushes or what he's been standing for this game. I think if someone were to look closer at his posts, there's probably times where he was opportunistic. I can't also help but to think about his initial fight with Lethal. I think he's done a lot to position himself well in the thread instead of trying to scum hunt and solve.

@Turanga Leela
Confirmed town.

@Baldrick
This slot is probably just scum. I'm not trusting of claims in this game; there's been too much shit going down. Doctor feels kind of convenient and I think it very well could be a fake claim. Baldrick has just been hanging around and not offering anything to town. He seemed more than willing to claim and happy to do it. I think he wanted to use his claim to ride into town's good graces. Don't buy him at all. He'd be my second choice to vote this phase.

@Tommy Bedlam
I still have not seen anything from Tommy to indicate that he is anything but town. I think his effort has been genuine, his thought process easy to understand, and he has showed a good understanding of this game; his focus is maximum.

@Ekkologix
I think Ekko is just town here. I think he was honest about his activity and his exchange with Jeff geninuely seemed like Ekko trying to be open with his slot and helping town try to solve it (another reason I kind of suss Jeff). Don't feel any trickiness or Ekko being devious.

I think town just needs to do what we should have done from the beginning, and that's getting rid of Barry. We let him get away with too much and his lack of care has been enabled for too long. His claim also seems to be overpowered and I don't buy his play at all.

Vote Barry

Barry-Baldrick-Jeff/Pendex/Sky*-CK

*I think one of these is wolf
weird ass read on Skybox here first off, if you believe she turned mando are you saying she is a scum psychiatrist that turns sk to town :what

why do you think I am more scummy than pendex and also why is barry more scummy than both?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh shit I just saw Pendex claimed bus driver :fplam: That's such a scummy role that I'd feel bad not voting for it... but Smark has surprised us
my thoughts exactly. with no town protection flipping yet it's annoying a.f

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It feels like you are close to my worldview here on Jeff, but you just won't accept it lol. He's not a survivor. I will bet the game on it
I find it odd you haven't voted me if I'm scummy?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
my confirmed towns including me
Sky
Mandalorian
Silent Bite
Turanga Leela

poe- no order

Baldrick - claimed doc
Tommy Bedlam - ?
Ekkologix - ?
Cereal Killer -claimed vengeful
The Grimch - claimed sheriff
Sister Abigail - ?
Pendex - claimed bus driver

assuming we are correctly estimating at currently 7-4 , we have 3 town and 4 scum to find.

Cereal Killer - play - neutral, not opportunistic. role claim: unlikely to be a scum role with an execute. can also conclude that unless fake, it is impossible to be the janitored role. assessment : town lean.

Ekko - offered almost nothing. got defensive when i suggested repping him. no claim. assessment : stays in poe

Grim - shot town tpein on d1. claimed sherrif. claims inno results on juice (who is now confirmed, therefor NAI) and inno on baldrick n2. acted odd after kill. has an times seemed more interested in flaunting his power. has done some other scum hunting. both juice and sky adamant he has been scummy all game and both are confirmed town. assessment : remain in poe

Sister Abigail: no claim. had early town vibes but with no claim and some one and off activity, can't really be trusted. assessment: remain in poe and need more readback

Pendex: busdrive claim. himself and mando n1. grim and myself n2. had grim town and me scum. possibly a town protective role due to no prot flips. assessment : remain in poe

Tommy Bedlam - actively solving for most of the game. does not appeared coached. however no claim and some lack of their own direction at times. assessment : town lean unless claim has flags.

Baldrick
: claimed doctor. protected themselves n1 (despite not appearing in danger) , Mandalorian n2 (which ended up being me due to a busdrive if pendex is to be believed), and leela night 3. usage, quite frankly, is suss. self on n1 aside, the fact they did not protect juice n2 or a claimed cop and instead when mando is odd. high team equity with grim and possible janitored role. on the flip side, they could be our protection. assessment: remains in poe

so i have atm
grim/pendex/baldrick/abi/ekko

teams that make sense to me

grim/baldrick/abi/ekko

or

pendex/baldrick/abi ekko

why? I don't think Pendex and Grim are on a team together unless Grim was bussing Pendex very early, I went back to look and Grim been up his ass all game.

baldrick, however, is on both my team lists (as are abi and ekko who we should def look at next!) and has very suss usage. his flip should also confirm if Grim was lying or not and give that would also give us Pendex's alignment, assuming only one can be scum from what i said above about them being unlikely teamed.

with wang's death and sky converting the sk to town, I think this is the way

unvote
vote Baldrick

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hopefully that makes sense, it's late and high a.f after the rumble. please don't rush shit while I am asleep.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
fuck it

VOTE: Sister Abigail

Sorry everyone for disappearing for a bit. Two night phases in a row and playing in two different games as well had my attention elsewhere. But now I am fully caught up.

@Pendex
Most of the game I feel Ratchet has played it fairly safe. I think his initial interaction with Mando in D1 felt like it wasn't a fully motivated push. I have been able to understand his thought process most of the game, but I can't help that he's been swimming on the shoreline waiting for an unsuspecting victim to come to close to the water.

@Sky
This has been a DIFFICULT slot for me to solve. In the beginning, I thought Sky was town. Was making a lot of good points, had reasons to back up the ideas, and felt like there wasn't much agenda to their play. However, so much shit has gone down in this game that I think it's been easy to blend in and not have to take such an active lead. Sky has, in my humble opinion, faded away a bit each phase (I know I just straight up disappeared). There is massive paranoia for me around this slot. Another reason I think Sky could be wolf is that I was playing with the idea that one of Mando and Sky was wolf. With Mando's claim, this makes me lean more wolf on Sky.

@Mandalorian
I was reading this slot as town for most of the game. Thought maybe he or Sky could be a wolf that was comfortable in the thread and not afraid of a lynch turning on them. His SK claim is believable and unless him and Sky are mates (then fuck this game), I think that Mando is probably just a vanilla townie now.

@Cereal Killer
I think this is just a slot that has kind of floated around. I thought it was town, but I honestly can't recall what CK has done this game. Definitely not my first choice this day, but I'd be cautious about CK being one of the last wolves.

@The Grimch
I think Barry is the reason town got fucked. I think we should have taken him out D1 and we didn't. I think losing three townies D1, and the confusion of Tpein's kill, really sent town into a spiral. There has been nothing positive about his slot, he's enjoyed relishing in the chaos, and he's been unremorseful of his actions. The fact that he's still alive after showing he's been able to kill and says he can cop, is also very suspicious. Everyone said 'why would wolf Barry shoot' and I think the reason is right there, because he thought he could get away with it.

@Sister Abigail
LOCK town, towncore, town leader.

@Silent Bite
Jeff is my candidate for a DEEP wolf. I am so wary about him. I think one of him or Pendex is probably wolf, but Jeff has so much more potential of being the scariest wolf. He's the top poster, yet I don't really remember his main pushes or what he's been standing for this game. I think if someone were to look closer at his posts, there's probably times where he was opportunistic. I can't also help but to think about his initial fight with Lethal. I think he's done a lot to position himself well in the thread instead of trying to scum hunt and solve.

@Turanga Leela
Confirmed town.

@Baldrick
This slot is probably just scum. I'm not trusting of claims in this game; there's been too much shit going down. Doctor feels kind of convenient and I think it very well could be a fake claim. Baldrick has just been hanging around and not offering anything to town. He seemed more than willing to claim and happy to do it. I think he wanted to use his claim to ride into town's good graces. Don't buy him at all. He'd be my second choice to vote this phase.

@Tommy Bedlam
I still have not seen anything from Tommy to indicate that he is anything but town. I think his effort has been genuine, his thought process easy to understand, and he has showed a good understanding of this game; his focus is maximum.

@Ekkologix
I think Ekko is just town here. I think he was honest about his activity and his exchange with Jeff geninuely seemed like Ekko trying to be open with his slot and helping town try to solve it (another reason I kind of suss Jeff). Don't feel any trickiness or Ekko being devious.

I think town just needs to do what we should have done from the beginning, and that's getting rid of Barry. We let him get away with too much and his lack of care has been enabled for too long. His claim also seems to be overpowered and I don't buy his play at all.

Vote Barry

Barry-Baldrick-Jeff/Pendex/Sky*-CK

*I think one of these is wolf

Vote: Ekkologix

Oh

Unvote

my confirmed towns including me
Sky
Mandalorian
Silent Bite
Turanga Leela

poe- no order

Baldrick - claimed doc
Tommy Bedlam - ?
Ekkologix - ?
Cereal Killer -claimed vengeful
The Grimch - claimed sheriff
Sister Abigail - ?
Pendex - claimed bus driver

assuming we are correctly estimating at currently 7-4 , we have 3 town and 4 scum to find.

Cereal Killer - play - neutral, not opportunistic. role claim: unlikely to be a scum role with an execute. can also conclude that unless fake, it is impossible to be the janitored role. assessment : town lean.

Ekko - offered almost nothing. got defensive when i suggested repping him. no claim. assessment : stays in poe

Grim - shot town tpein on d1. claimed sherrif. claims inno results on juice (who is now confirmed, therefor NAI) and inno on baldrick n2. acted odd after kill. has an times seemed more interested in flaunting his power. has done some other scum hunting. both juice and sky adamant he has been scummy all game and both are confirmed town. assessment : remain in poe

Sister Abigail: no claim. had early town vibes but with no claim and some one and off activity, can't really be trusted. assessment: remain in poe and need more readback

Pendex: busdrive claim. himself and mando n1. grim and myself n2. had grim town and me scum. possibly a town protective role due to no prot flips. assessment : remain in poe

Tommy Bedlam - actively solving for most of the game. does not appeared coached. however no claim and some lack of their own direction at times. assessment : town lean unless claim has flags.

Baldrick
: claimed doctor. protected themselves n1 (despite not appearing in danger) , Mandalorian n2 (which ended up being me due to a busdrive if pendex is to be believed), and leela night 3. usage, quite frankly, is suss. self on n1 aside, the fact they did not protect juice n2 or a claimed cop and instead when mando is odd. high team equity with grim and possible janitored role. on the flip side, they could be our protection. assessment: remains in poe

so i have atm
grim/pendex/baldrick/abi/ekko

teams that make sense to me

grim/baldrick/abi/ekko

or

pendex/baldrick/abi ekko

why? I don't think Pendex and Grim are on a team together unless Grim was bussing Pendex very early, I went back to look and Grim been up his ass all game.

baldrick, however, is on both my team lists (as are abi and ekko who we should def look at next!) and has very suss usage. his flip should also confirm if Grim was lying or not and give that would also give us Pendex's alignment, assuming only one can be scum from what i said above about them being unlikely teamed.

with wang's death and sky converting the sk to town, I think this is the way

unvote
vote Baldrick

ouatblue3.png

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest: Once Upon a Time Mafia!
A boy contacts his long-lost mother who gave him up for adoption and convinces her to follow him to Storybrooke, Maine,
where storybook characters who inhabit the town are trapped by an evil queen.

49eb838ed8aa3d590f035c1ef4dad6eb2870aa2a.gifv

Midday 4 Vote Count

Pendex (2) - Mandalorian, Sky
Sister Abigail (1) - Turanga Leela
Baldrick (1) - Silent Bite
The Grimch (1) - Sister Abigail

With 11 players remaining in the game, it takes 6 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 4 will end on Sunday at 2:57 PM ET.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Reading back SA and Jeff - one of you is a scum bro for sure.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
Can't say I was expecting Jeff to vote there.

Hmmmmmmm...

I expect we probably have 2 roles that serve as protective, give or take. I also expect these toles to be divergent, such as... my bus drive.

How long left? We really need to either commit to a mass claim or just pick one of the claimed, can't really afford to hum and harr about it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team