No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ive seen both of you buddy each other in almost every game and he has been scum before. so ya, I think that's a weak ass read of ekko :draper2
do you mean abi? me and ratchet have literally only played 1 game together in this site lol

Pendex

Reaction score
you were being performative for effect, I think you know that lol
I was making a point, yes. It's not about being a dick at all, I am aware of my position in this game and I think this is my best way to play it. Death tunnelling you will end with me lynched and you probably fine with a scratch at most.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You what? Are you mixing me up with someone else?
perhaps mixing both you and abi, but im pretty sure you have played with ekko here before and have buddied/been friendly. the point remains the same, ekko coming in here and asking for reads is a weak reason to lean town on him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
do you mean abi? me and ratchet have literally only played 1 game together in this site lol
then yes, if you have only played one game, i am likely mixing the two metas up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was making a point, yes. It's not about being a dick at all, I am aware of my position in this game and I think this is my best way to play it. Death tunnelling you will end with me lynched and you probably fine with a scratch at most.
you were making a point instead of answering** me why you havent voted me all game despite reading me scum :cudi

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
then yes, if you have only played one game, i am likely mixing the two metas up.
ah nope
i dont even recall one game lol
I think I hosted a game for ratchet here, but cant remember if I played with him
probably one of us died early if so. maybe in the xmas game 2021 or the horror game

Pendex

Reaction score
perhaps mixing both you and abi, but im pretty sure you have played with ekko here before and have buddied/been friendly. the point remains the same, ekko coming in here and asking for reads is a weak reason to lean town on him.
I've played one game with him here, and was on his case basically all the way. He didn't even know Pendex was a player he knew offsite at the time.

I'm saying him explicitly choosing to buddy me is the reason for my read. He knows better as scum, it typically ends poorly for him.

Pendex

Reaction score
you were making a point instead of answering** me why you havent voted me all game despite reading me scum :cudi
I've placed one vote all game so far - simple answer is, I have better votes. What does my vote on you do right now? Nothing, it puts you to 2 and that's it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I've played one game with him here, and was on his case basically all the way. He didn't even know Pendex was a player he knew offsite at the time.

I'm saying him explicitly choosing to buddy me is the reason for my read. He knows better as scum, it typically ends poorly for him.
what game was it? we played in wrestling smarks and I didn't know it was u. i was serial and killed u n1 lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
omg i said another site name and it was changed to wrestling smarks

u know what site I mean ratchewt

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Tbh I haven't followed the game as much as I should have so far. When I saw a bunch of pages of arguing. I tended just to press through. I did say I was show writing at the same time so I skimmed with the intention of reading back.

I'm also not being funny but what is there for me to offer a theory on? OMB did an OMB move and duels the guy being lynched on day one. 9 times out of ten a town player gets mislynched. Jade ruffled feathers so I'm not surprised he was the kill.

Grim killing pein didn't sit with me. That's my rationale
Response to me.
Mate if it's a game I didn't win I don't remember it.

And if you look Baldrick floated alternate reasons for why jade didn't show after I asked
Response to me.
I honestly didn't know I had 4 votes on me. I'm on a train and my WiFi is cutting out and I've been responding to Tommy. Do I need to claim
Response to me. When was the last time you responded to Tommy?

Yes a claim would be great. You do have 5 votes on you atm.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ah nope
i dont even recall one game lol
I think I hosted a game for ratchet here, but cant remember if I played with him
probably one of us died early if so. maybe in the xmas game 2021 or the horror game
ill be honest, i get all the lady portrait users from the non ws natives mixed up.

lets switch it up. Do you think Pendex giving you such an easy town read is legit or a fake read on their part? Do you think its weird theyve never voted me once yet despite leaning scum on me, instead going after smaller fish?

• Haha
Reactions: Ekkologix

Pendex

Reaction score
what game was it? we played in wrestling smarks and I didn't know it was u. i was serial and killed u n1 lol
That was MC and I was Haruhiism. Here, it was I think a game Barry hosted, I had to explain to you why you should claim under a consensus. This is my 4th game here, your game however I was completely inactive in.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ill be honest, i get all the lady portrait users from the non ws natives mixed up.

lets switch it up. Do you think Pendex giving you such an easy town read is legit or a fake read on their part? Do you think its weird theyve never voted me once yet despite leaning scum on me, instead going after smaller fish?
i have him as null, maybe town side of null. anything else wud be a lie because I haven't read much from him

him town reading me doesn't rly mean much to me. if we share same scum reads I am more than happy to work with him on it. the end result and how we arrive to it will tell me his alignment, not his read of me