No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you cant read me cuz of me being inactive then just tell me so. you are still dancing around my point here - you have no reason to just ask for me to be subbed before attempting to interact with me. its busy work lol

that isn't necessarily playing dumb if duels weren't a thing on the other site where he plays
dude, you literally came into the game saying u were gonna do basically nothing. I was asking for a rep for someone who wants to play. its not that deep lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
if you cant read me cuz of me being inactive then just tell me so. you are still dancing around my point here - you have no reason to just ask for me to be subbed before attempting to interact with me. its busy work lol

that isn't necessarily playing dumb if duels weren't a thing on the other site where he plays
We know for a fact there was a duel in the last game that we had on that site. I was in it, Wang was in it, and Baldrick confirmed he was the duelist in that game. Wang (i think) also confirmed that other game hosts had used duelists during the previous 2-3 years.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Pendex

Reaction score
why? what are your thoughts? what are your thoughts on his vote on me? speaking of which, you have leaned red on me a lot yet have made 0 effort to push me yourself. Why not? Surely if people seriously think im scum, I should be a huge threat no?
lean town, given how he is engaging with me. Ekko as scum probably doesn't make his thread entrance attempting to buddy me.

What do you mean I've made 0 effort? I have loads of interactions with you, particularly questioning the logic you are promoting. I genuinely don't know how else I'm supposed to play this. Scream and demand people vote you?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
dude, you literally came into the game saying u were gonna do basically nothing. I was asking for a rep for someone who wants to play. its not that deep lol
jeff im gna say it one more time

I didn't come saying I will do nothing

I came saying I will do ENOUGH to answer questions + make myself readable as town

this isn't nothing

why is my slot bothering you this much? do you town read all other players and demand immediate answers from me or are you simply looking for an easy out on an inactive player

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lean town, given how he is engaging with me. Ekko as scum probably doesn't make his thread entrance attempting to buddy me.

What do you mean I've made 0 effort? I have loads of interactions with you, particularly questioning the logic you are promoting. I genuinely don't know how else I'm supposed to play this. Scream and demand people vote you?
um this is just false

youve made zero effort as in not once have you voted or pushed for me to be voted out or that i was scum. you only mention me being a lean scum when others have asked you from what ive seen, in fact.

and ya, u could start by voting my yourself :oops

Pendex

Reaction score
EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE JEFF THIS INSTANT

Better?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
jeff im gna say it one more time

I didn't come saying I will do nothing

I came saying I will do ENOUGH to answer questions + make myself readable as town

this isn't nothing

why is my slot bothering you this much? do you town read all other players and demand immediate answers from me or are you simply looking for an easy out on an inactive player
agree to disagree, youre here now, and playing so its moot. really couldnnt give two fucks if you dont like that I asked for you to be repped out.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Can someone remind me who went along with McHenry on Day 1 on the Ekko vote?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Better?
this is not a defense, nor is it useful to the thread. what exactly are you trying to accomplish other than being a dick here?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Let’s nip all the hostility in the bud as well, please. We’ve had a nice game so far. Let’s not ruin the good vibes.

Pendex

Reaction score
um this is just false
No? I've played more games with Ekko than anyone else here, probably even Pein.
youve made zero effort as in not once have you voted or pushed for me to be voted out or that i was scum. you only mention me being a lean scum when others have asked you from what ive seen, in fact.
Well I need to establish that your behaviour is scummy to evidence a reason to lynch you, yes? Helps inform my read, too.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
agree to disagree, youre here now, and playing so its moot. really couldnnt give two fucks if you dont like that I asked for you to be repped out.
i am okay if u asked for me being subbed out, however only under the condition that you and the other players are completely unable to read me

your really missing the whole point

Shade

Reaction score
Alright so with the 4 people who have died and we are in a literal hole right now and you have about 4 votes on yourself can you claim?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't know I had 4 votes on me. I'm on a train and my WiFi is cutting out and I've been responding to Tommy. Do I need to claim