No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'd say yes, insofar as they weren't really expounded upon, and your "death" post felt pretty performative.

I mean it’s not that serious, let loose a bit, have some fun sheesh

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You act like me outing this information doesn't help town when now scum have to worry about other factors working around me. Like other roles checking me over. Shooting me would be fine if they aren't worried about being detected.
It doesn’t help town when you’re revealing more information about your role when it’s just to tell us something we already know.

If you are someone it is in our interest to keep alive, I think you’re going the wrong way about it by putting such a target on your back, don’t you?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh god I’m caught because I think that a janitored player is town
We don’t know for sure he was though, whilst highly like he was. However if you’ve not read or caught up on anything I don’t know how you’d know that he was town read by many anyway in order for that to have been a safe assumption.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It doesn’t help town when you’re revealing more information about your role when it’s just to tell us something we already know.

If you are someone it is in our interest to keep alive, I think you’re going the wrong way about it by putting such a target on your back, don’t you?

I don't really disagree with that sentiment. Depending on the scum makeup, and the fact we have already seen a janitor, there's likely to be other investigative roles in this game. So make that what you will, aye?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
*agree, I meant

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Have we looked at Lethals latest reads list before he died?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
We don’t know for sure he was though, whilst highly like he was. However if you’ve not read or caught up on anything I don’t know how you’d know that he was town read by many anyway in order for that to have been a safe assumption.
I didn’t know he was town read, just saw a janitored flip and discerned town lol. You’re going hard with the spin job to fit your narrative, I’ll give it to you.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't really disagree with that sentiment. Depending on the scum makeup, and the fact we have already seen a janitor, there's likely to be other investigative roles in this game. So make that what you will, aye?
I don’t think this really answers what I’m asking. You stated that you wanted to keep your head down so you wouldn’t be killed, yet you shot Pein when there was no pressure on you to do so and at the same time put yourself on everyone’s radar with the act itself and your lack of caring about it afterwards.

I’ve already said that shooting Pein when you did doesn’t make much sense at all if you are mafia. However this soft claim is a similar situation, but this time it makes little sense to do if you are town.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Wangman Page

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know he was town read, just saw a janitored flip and discerned town lol. You’re going hard with the spin job to fit your narrative, I’ll give it to you.
I don’t have a narrative, dude. I just think you essentially saying that you should be ignored in favour of players that have posted more is a bit suspicious. Don’t you agree with that?

You’re not able to give us any reads or thought he on anything that’s happened. You’ve not read anything. So how can you make an informed vote?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
so Grim are you claiming to be Sheriff? Or something similar.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Because my experience of sheriff has always been - once a sheriff fires their gun, they can't use their nightly investigative powers anymore.
But the mafia variant of Stalker - doesn't lose the ability to investigate after firing the shot.