No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh Shade said he’d never encountered a duelist before? I don’t remember specifics of WC games but Shade had played mafia there for around a couple of years and I’d be shocked if he’d never encountered that role before. That’s very hard to believe.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If he played for 2 years, I'd guarantee he saw more than 1. I know for a fact he saw one in the last game.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If Shade gets lynched at some point and ends up flipping scum, this is some townie points for Wang IMO.

Thanks for confirming that I was right. I thought you were duelist our last game over there.

Both of these posts came down while I was writing the (way too long) post that I just dropped.
Yeah he was back to back duelist and the interaction I was talking to Jeff about was Baldy not Shade.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He has played about 3 years over there. So he has seen a duelist. Broc has used them and I know Shawn added them into a game so he has seen them.

Shade quit being shady

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote grim
vote shade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
definitely worth exploring someone playing innocent when they are not noobz

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Shade also came in and stated I had a bunch if theories and he was asked about it and don't think he gave a response.

I didn't lay any theories out at that either pretty sure we was just within the first 24 hours.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I just like being made to feel important so I'm OK with it :)

This is me checking in.
Early fluff. "This is me checking in."
Thank You for saying that :)
Responding to a compliment about his avatar. More nothingness here.
I'm happy to have some scrutiny my way. I do agree there is a strong chance of mafia hiding especially in this early going. I'm NGL, I've been a bit distracted due to some health issues. But I'm not going to read too much into what equates to one long drawn out argument. I took Sky's vote as a shitpost joke, it's day one and these things happen. It seems to have really been blown out of proportion in my eyes.

Also if you are using that poster of the Mag 7. Can I be Billy?
I actually really liked the first sentence of this post, but when you look at the rest of it in comparison with how he's played since....*shrugs*

I kinda feel like a raging piece of shit for focusing on a guy who says he's inactive because of health issues, but we might as well give him a look, right? He said he thinks there's a strong chance of mafia hiding in the early going. As of this post, he has fewer posts than the host, and is near the bottom in total posting.
Catching up on things now. Obviously I have some familiarity with Man, Wang, Grim, OMB, Baldrick and Tommy from previous games. So I'd like to think I can read them quite well to some extent although watch me fuck this up spectacularly. Wang I currently feel is the most town of the group I've mentioned. His posts seem quite helpful and he's sharing opinions when he can. I also think that Man has put in a good account of himself. His arguing with Pein screams a town on town clash in my eyes. As I do feel Pein is potentially tunneling on Man which in fairness we have all done to a player or two in our time. Haven't yet been able to put my finger on Grim, OMB or Baldrick yet. Once I see a little more from them I'll be able to form an opinion based on what I've seen. I get a feeling that Tommy is playing for town also in this game. He at least seems to be contributing in a positive aspect so far.

Now I know people were asking if I've played before and what am I like. All I'll say is please don't take it easy on me just because you don't know me or haven't played with me. I may be a tad dense at points and forget to post or read everything thoroughly. Especially when dare I say I've seen about 20 pages of mindless arguing. Which to be frank I ain't got time for. What I will say is I've obviously got a blank slate with everyone else and TBH I won't try and go by what others say is their play or not. I'm probably going to exclude some people here but don't take it to heart yet, this is just where my head is at currently on a few players I have not played with before.

Lethal Jade - Your play screams of an overly aggressive town player trying to get the ball rolling. I have been in your shoes with this play myself, and if I'm honest I've also done it when I was maf once so while I do currently give you a town lean. I won't obviously completely clear you as it is too early in the game for that nonsense.

Sky - Your vote on me was clearly a joke. I took it as it was. Found your play afterwards a tad weird if I am honest. Not enough to condemn you, but enough for me to look through your posts later on and see how I feel.

Sister Abigail - I'll be outright honest and this is a Day One straw grab. I've felt good about you until you put your reads out there. Due to reasons out of my control I wasn't that active yesterday but I'm currently in your town read. I don't want to assume a trust grab because you, Pein and Jade are probably two I'm more confident in. So we'll see.

T Pein - I do feel like you was tunneling when it came to Man but then seemed to ease off later. I'd like to see more from you with a clearer head on your shoulders as you did seem to be making some good points in other posts.

Pendrex - Can't put my finger on it, I'm just not a fan of your play so far. We still have time so I will not be voting for you as of yet. But currently top of my list I feel.

Leela - Why would I need to comment on a clear mistake about Ekko not being listed? I was listed twice but didn't see the need to make a show of that.

McHenry - Voting for Ekko seemed a tad low in my book. I get voting out inactive players but I usually say do that a couple of days in if you are at an impasse. Low hanging fruit on day one doesn't sit with me and seems maf like.

So yeah for the TLDR people out there. I currently feel good about Man, Wang, Jade, Pein and Abi. Gun to my head currently I'm voting Pendred/McHenry but want to see how today goes before I vote. As it's still day one and we have time.

What is OMGUS? never heard it and baffed as fuck
The bolded part at the end is odd to me. He says earlier in the post that he thinks I'm playing for town, and then doesn't leave me on the list of people he feels good about. Conversely, he says Pein was tunneling Man (even though he eased off) and that he needs to see more from him. He also said SA was grasping at straws. Then he puts both of them on the list. Makes me think this entire list was just some random shit where he was trying to put out a big post.

Knowing that he spent 2-3 years playing, did the term OMGUS not get thrown around in WC games?
I haven't voted yet I only said currently you are top of my list as I've felt something was off. I'm intending to look back and highlight somethings in my second readthrough. That post was my first impression. It may change on my dive.

And ah right. Mate I'm so behind, It took me ages to learn what Wifom was also
He's talking to Pendex here. He said he hadn't voted and Pendex was at the top of his list. He then never voted for anyone.

Also, claiming more "I don't know what that means" for a guy who has played for years? Seems fishy.
Have I not said that I disagree with what he said about you already? I think I've said that openly in that post and for the record the clearing of Juice is something I do disagree with.

But I do think some of what he's said about Sky has been a little valid as I myself don't think Sky is clear.
With the information that we have now, perhaps the scum team didn't want Juice to be cleared? Makes Juice's decision to play her role confirmation even smarter.
By the way any chance someone can help me do something in this thread. Having a absolute mare atm on my phone so just need an idiots guide
I'm really sorry if I come off stupid. I think I'm still getting to grips with the mechanics of this forum. How do I like search out one individual player's posts? As I'm currently having to sift through everything and that's time consuming.
Oh see I never did that. I'd enter the thread and there was a search bar at the top. I'd just type your name in and do it to that member.... I'm aware now I was making it harder on myself being that you could just do that.
I didn't clock that before. Thank you mate.
These 4 posts are just him talking about forum mechanics. Maybe it's nothing (he hasn't been overly active since the FWA moved over here), or maybe he's trying to run his post count up. Considering these 4 posts make up 25% of his total post count....
It might be because I have an outsider's perspective. I mean Me and Shawn used to be so blinded by tunneling one another at points it was hard to see any other way. My point is, just because he tunneled you doesn't mean he's scum. For right now in what was my first read through what did make me feel OK with him was those points about Sky. I didn't outright clear him, it's just where my head was at. As I mentioned later on today as I have a show I'm trying to write atm, I'll do a read through now that I know how to search and offer more concise thoughts.
This was in a conversation with Mando concerning TPein. Not a ton of info jumping out at me here.
Catching up now. Not really encountered a duelist role before. So I vote for the person to win right?
This cannot be true.
Jesus that was a really bad day for us to drop three town players at once. I think OMB didn't help himself by putting himself in the fire by dueling the likely lynch candidate. It does feel like he could have avoided that and we could have at least been down 2 town as opposed to 3. I've got to admit I'd have voted John if I was in the thread as I could have sworn he was maf by a general feeling from some of his early posts. I definitely feel barring some intel coming through tonight that Grim is the way to go tomorrow, that whole kill and his justification of shooting a town player just didn't sit with me at all. Even if he's not town that screams Indy or something to me.
"Well, I would have voted with the majority if I had voted, but I wasn't in the thread. The thread had been active for multiple days, and he had been in the thread. Don't like this.
Right Jade's flip is definitely weird. Do we think that the lack of info is down to maf having a janitor?
You thinking like a bodyguard or Lovers? As I always thought that would be revealed for most part.
So....doesn't know Duelists or Janitors, but he knows Bodyguard and Lovers? Hard pass.
I mean surely Grim is the way to go right. Barring any information that clears him or implicates someone else

Official Lynch Vote: Grim
In the context of everything else that he has said, I think he's just throwing a vote on the person who people had been talking about voting for since he didn't vote for either of the D1 deaths.

Vote: Shade

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Early fluff. "This is me checking in."

Responding to a compliment about his avatar. More nothingness here.

I actually really liked the first sentence of this post, but when you look at the rest of it in comparison with how he's played since....*shrugs*

I kinda feel like a raging piece of shit for focusing on a guy who says he's inactive because of health issues, but we might as well give him a look, right? He said he thinks there's a strong chance of mafia hiding in the early going. As of this post, he has fewer posts than the host, and is near the bottom in total posting.

The bolded part at the end is odd to me. He says earlier in the post that he thinks I'm playing for town, and then doesn't leave me on the list of people he feels good about. Conversely, he says Pein was tunneling Man (even though he eased off) and that he needs to see more from him. He also said SA was grasping at straws. Then he puts both of them on the list. Makes me think this entire list was just some random shit where he was trying to put out a big post.

Knowing that he spent 2-3 years playing, did the term OMGUS not get thrown around in WC games?

He's talking to Pendex here. He said he hadn't voted and Pendex was at the top of his list. He then never voted for anyone.

Also, claiming more "I don't know what that means" for a guy who has played for years? Seems fishy.

With the information that we have now, perhaps the scum team didn't want Juice to be cleared? Makes Juice's decision to play her role confirmation even smarter.

These 4 posts are just him talking about forum mechanics. Maybe it's nothing (he hasn't been overly active since the FWA moved over here), or maybe he's trying to run his post count up. Considering these 4 posts make up 25% of his total post count....

This was in a conversation with Mando concerning TPein. Not a ton of info jumping out at me here.

This cannot be true.

"Well, I would have voted with the majority if I had voted, but I wasn't in the thread. The thread had been active for multiple days, and he had been in the thread. Don't like this.

So....doesn't know Duelists or Janitors, but he knows Bodyguard and Lovers? Hard pass.

In the context of everything else that he has said, I think he's just throwing a vote on the person who people had been talking about voting for since he didn't vote for either of the D1 deaths.

Vote: Shade
I see you just did what I was about to do. I also felt his reaction to end of day yesterday seemed forced.

Pendex

Reaction score
I read him as Indy.
Yeah but at best I find "this definitely cannot be town" to be dangerous, in that it biases your perception of what they do quite easily.

Good point regarding Shade - is he the type as scum to bluster to try and confound people into believing he believes what he is saying?